Olá, Visitante!

22-07-2012, 09:04 AM | Mensagem: #61
.sisho. 
the way Frenzy Fire is now, overpowered as F**K, it needs a huge nerf

[Imagem: 8]
(Esta mensagem foi modificada pela última vez a: 22-07-2012 09:05 AM por .sisho..)
Procurar todas as mensagens deste utilizador
Citar esta mensagem numa resposta
22-07-2012, 10:37 AM | Mensagem: #62
The1stMessiah 
Wow so many noobs QQing after the nerf, it managed to shut even me up, Soldiers think they can win at SR easily, you can, but you need 0.32 accuracy with SMG to be consistent, at least I'm close on my beloved Tommy <3

[Imagem: 2njvae1.jpg]
22-07-2012, 08:18 PM | Mensagem: #63
WorldBosh 
(22-07-2012 10:37 AM)The1stMessiah Escreveu:  Wow so many noobs QQing after the nerf, it managed to shut even me up, Soldiers think they can win at SR easily, you can, but you need 0.32 accuracy with SMG to be consistent, at least I'm close on my beloved Tommy <3

So it was fine for gunners to have a vital teamplay skill decimated? Not nerfed, but decimated. Thats the same as EA taking SS 1 and reducing the range so that you could only see through things 4-5 meters thick or nerfing MT so that it stops after a certain range. Imagine the rage?

(Esta mensagem foi modificada pela última vez a: 22-07-2012 08:20 PM por WorldBosh.)
26-07-2012, 08:29 AM | Mensagem: #64
The1stMessiah 
I don't mind the about the IEG nerf TOO much, only because I only play gunner at lower lvls, I understand it's bad. I understand it's stupid though with he range. I care about the keg nerf at lvl 1.

Also did I ever say the nerf (for IEG) was fine? Anyway why flame me for talking on behalf of Gunners? You mad because I said Shell Spray was imba?

Anyway just buff the IEG radius, but keep the stats like this:
Lvl 1. Duration 3.5 seconds Radius 3m CD 24
Lvl 2. Duration 4 seconds Radius 4m CD 19
Lvl 3. Duration 4.5 seconds Radius 4.25m CD 17
Lvl 4. Duration 5 seconds Radius whatever it was pre-nerf CD 16
Lvl 5. Duration 6.5 seconds Radius ^^ditto CD 14

29-07-2012, 03:38 AM | Mensagem: #65
mikeechomike98 
keep your distance by using bs and then use your lr pistol.
29-07-2012, 06:36 PM | Mensagem: #66
jurv4ne 
(14-07-2012 02:28 PM)=Oblivion=Sliced Escreveu:  No wonder gunners own you when you have 5cm and 5bb at lvl 19! If you use this you just deserve being pwnd by gunners.

[Imagem: 34q9w9k.png]
29-07-2012, 07:09 PM | Mensagem: #67
xXMohamedXx 
Well, Soldiers are OPs, Gunners are OPs, Commandos are OPs, I am chuck Norris.
Fair Enough?

[Imagem: tiabb-600x250.jpg]
29-07-2012, 11:47 PM | Mensagem: #68
WorldBosh 
(26-07-2012 08:29 AM)The1stMessiah Escreveu:  I don't mind the about the IEG nerf TOO much, only because I only play gunner at lower lvls, I understand it's bad. I understand it's stupid though with he range. I care about the keg nerf at lvl 1.

Also did I ever say the nerf (for IEG) was fine? Anyway why flame me for talking on behalf of Gunners? You mad because I said Shell Spray was imba?

Anyway just buff the IEG radius, but keep the stats like this:
Lvl 1. Duration 3.5 seconds Radius 3m CD 24
Lvl 2. Duration 4 seconds Radius 4m CD 19
Lvl 3. Duration 4.5 seconds Radius 4.25m CD 17
Lvl 4. Duration 5 seconds Radius whatever it was pre-nerf CD 16
Lvl 5. Duration 6.5 seconds Radius ^^ditto CD 14

1. I gave up on the Grenadier idea Tongue. It'd be nice to get attention attracted towards it and maybe the actual realization of the class, but I've come to terms with the chances of it happening are one in a million Tongue.

2. You're asking EA to nerf IEG even more?

(Esta mensagem foi modificada pela última vez a: 29-07-2012 11:47 PM por WorldBosh.)
30-07-2012, 08:17 AM | Mensagem: #69
-=Brenn=- 
If they buff the IEG radius again, then maybe Gunners are OP.

Until then, soldiers are the one's that are OP.

Mando's have stealth, but can be insta-killed by GS.

[Imagem: QPdAVz06]
30-07-2012, 08:21 AM | Mensagem: #70
The1stMessiah 
IEG at lvl 1 is too weak right now. Lvl 5 is fine. My stats that I showed SHOULD make it balenced again. Then maybe tweak GS. Plus the stats I gave make it BETTER?

05-08-2012, 04:47 PM | Mensagem: #71
AssassinRazor 
Another post of this:
1 as soldier you have six sense so you have the suprise advantage.

2 you have burning bullets so that literally destroys the shield or frenzy because gunner can only use one ability at the same time.

3 spawn grenades do a lot of damage in high levels udgrape.

4 do you know about something called blasting strike level 5? it destroys tanks kills gunners and everything if you know how to use it. (especially hit them on walls, on the ground using the especial blasting jump or blast them to the water so they can't shoot you).

5 And the most important learn to play before posting this ridiculous threads.

[Imagem: 15]
05-08-2012, 04:54 PM | Mensagem: #72
simon2010 
(14-07-2012 12:16 PM)pollutant Escreveu:  Hello and sry for my bad english,

I play Soldier and its defenetly not possible to beat a Gunner 1 vs 1..

Frenzy fire is just overpowered it heals way too much.

How should a soldier be able to win vs a Gunner?

BB are useless because of Fire proof pants nearly everyone has them because of the claw ....
I really would need them to get his regeneration of frenzy fire down...

Then if he can aim as good as me he heals up with frenzy fire easy and i dont do him any dmg..
Even if he has low health i cant kill him he just uses his shield and waits for frenzy fire to cool down and then i am messed up....

Next thing he has 100+ ammo I have maybe 40 with m16 and run always out of ammo.

You cant run away cause he can sprint blasting him away is useless too cause he is faster than me...

I win most fights because people cant aim and i am really good at that nearly instant aiming for the head ... But if theres a gunner with max frenzy fire who can aim a little bit then i have 0% chance to win vs him.

Now i started to play gunner too on an other account
(Hero name I_am_important stats: 569 kills 301 deaths...) and you know what? Yes i am owning everyone easy with max frenzy fire no one stands a chance vs me i win even a lot 1 vs 3 fights just because of frenzy fire! I must say playing gunner requieres the least skill its just roflstomping everyone else

If you run out of ammo, you're bad at aiming... and if you're a soldier, don't run to the gunner and try to 1v1 him from short range...
Also, for your new account, it's obvious that playing vs noobs when you're used to the game as a new character is easy.
05-08-2012, 10:39 PM | Mensagem: #73
Mexx74 
hmmm the OP did listen but only half. He put 5 points in GS. Bad move because of the spread.

3 BS, 1GS, 1SS and 5CM would work alot better against those pesky gunners Tongue

[Imagem: QFmkC3a7]
06-08-2012, 01:20 PM | Mensagem: #74
pizzaagent 
And what if I don't use FF?

[Imagem: 1]
11-08-2012, 12:31 AM | Mensagem: #75
DawnofDusk 
At first, I wanted to start my own topic about gunner's being OP, but then I saw this. I am here to support the notion that Gunners are indeed OP. I don't enjoy randomly declaring classes OP, but after playing BFH for quite a while now (inb4 someone checks my profile and decides I am too nooby for their attention) I do believe that gunners are in fact OP.

Main reason? They have no weaknesses.

Okay, one weakness, but we'll get into that.

The most apparent weaknesses are the slow speed, slow reload time, low accuracy, bad at long ranges.
  • Slow speed? Leg-it balances that out.
  • Slow reload time? Well, you use TWO weapons, right? Wait, an RPG too?
  • Low accuracy? Wait, Frenzy Fire increases accuracy?
  • Bad at long ranges? This is the gunner's only weakness, IMO, in that the gunner is geared for close range and dies at long range. Guess what? There's a lot of cover in BFH. It's not that hard to just retreat into cover when a sniper or someone starts firing. Running from long-range confrontation is amazingly simple.

Also the gunner has quite a few pros, too. INSANE close-range damage, giant ammo clip, fast rate of fire, the ability to close in on an enemy to utilize said close-range damage, extreme healing potential from aforementioned insane close-range damage, the highest health coupled with an ability to FURTHER increase this highest health, ability to counter explosives, an RPG to destroy tanks, a keg to slow down enemies allowing you to close in and utilize aforementioned insane close-range damage?

Does gunner not seem OP to you now?

Let me summarize:

THE GUNNER

PROS
  • Insane close-range damage
  • Giant ammo clip
  • Fast rate of fire
  • Ability to close-in on enemy to utilize the first pro
  • Extreme healing potential from the insane close-range damage
  • Highest health and and ability that further increases the highest health
  • Ability to negate explosive effectiveness
  • Weapons capable of easily destroying vehicles
  • Ability to slow down enemies allowing you to close-in and kill

CONS
  • Bad at long range

However, I admit I have not been playing for extreme lengths of time, so if anyone has anything to add, or a rebuttal, I'll be happy to hear it.

[Imagem: 13500627.png]
signature by nubcake211 (Esta mensagem foi modificada pela última vez a: 11-08-2012 12:34 AM por DawnofDusk.)
11-08-2012, 12:32 AM | Mensagem: #76
[gg]OneShot 
^^

You get no support because you no have a lvl 30.

[Imagem: wOoFW87.png]
11-08-2012, 12:38 AM | Mensagem: #77
DazeInsane 
(14-07-2012 12:16 PM)pollutant Escreveu:  Hello and sry for my bad english,

I play Soldier and its defenetly not possible to beat a Gunner 1 vs 1..

Frenzy fire is just overpowered it heals way too much.

How should a soldier be able to win vs a Gunner?

BB are useless because of Fire proof pants nearly everyone has them because of the claw ....
I really would need them to get his regeneration of frenzy fire down...

Then if he can aim as good as me he heals up with frenzy fire easy and i dont do him any dmg..
Even if he has low health i cant kill him he just uses his shield and waits for frenzy fire to cool down and then i am messed up....

Next thing he has 100+ ammo I have maybe 40 with m16 and run always out of ammo.

You cant run away cause he can sprint blasting him away is useless too cause he is faster than me...

I win most fights because people cant aim and i am really good at that nearly instant aiming for the head ... But if theres a gunner with max frenzy fire who can aim a little bit then i have 0% chance to win vs him.

Now i started to play gunner too on an other account
(Hero name I_am_important stats: 569 kills 301 deaths...) and you know what? Yes i am owning everyone easy with max frenzy fire no one stands a chance vs me i win even a lot 1 vs 3 fights just because of frenzy fire! I must say playing gunner requieres the least skill its just roflstomping everyone else
If you would have skill, you'd beat 90% of the gunners on public servers.
It's not the other fault that you are really, really bad at this game. (This goes for 90% of the QQing community.)

[Imagem: dazeinsane.png]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE1Jj41nJ...tube_gdata
11-08-2012, 02:43 AM | Mensagem: #78
DawnofDusk 
(11-08-2012 12:32 AM)[gg]OneShot Escreveu:  ^^

Ha, easily called it.
(11-08-2012 12:31 AM)DawnofDusk Escreveu:  (inb4 someone checks my profile and decides I am too nooby for their attention)

signature by nubcake211
11-08-2012, 02:48 AM | Mensagem: #79
[gg]OneShot 
(11-08-2012 02:43 AM)DawnofDusk Escreveu:  
(11-08-2012 12:32 AM)[gg]OneShot Escreveu:  ^^

Ha, easily called it.
(11-08-2012 12:31 AM)DawnofDusk Escreveu:  (inb4 someone checks my profile and decides I am too nooby for their attention)

Why do you think I put that?

[Imagem: wOoFW87.png]
11-08-2012, 03:27 AM | Mensagem: #80
DawnofDusk 
(11-08-2012 02:48 AM)[gg]OneShot Escreveu:  Why do you think I put that?
I wasn't sure if you were jokingly posting that, or if you were one of those BFH elitists that immediately look up my profile and check my hero levels, so I opted for a post that would make sense with either situation (although unfortunately geared more towards the "BFH elitist" response).

signature by nubcake211

Saltar Fórum:

X
Adiciona esta pessoa à tua lista de amigos
Retirar este contacto da tua lista de amigos
/pt/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pt/ajax/friend