Welkom, gast!

19-10-2009, 07:34 PM | Bericht: #21
PugPug 
If they have Hero Shield or Blasting Strike, it's best to not bother trying to knife them.
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
19-10-2009, 07:39 PM | Bericht: #22
Dr. Whoop PhD 
What's the max damage from a troop trap?
I've been randomly insta-killed by so many, bloody annoying ><

[Afbeelding: 10]

Got a Rippin' outfit?
Join the Rippin' Rocketeers!
Reageren op dit bericht
19-10-2009, 08:12 PM | Bericht: #23
Superkatzi 
Hi there, i want to start playing Commando with Knife/Pistol but didn't found any guides or other guidelines tu succes Wink

Can anyone of you share his experience with me or give some tips? Espacially which pistol should be choosed and how to counter gunner/soldiers.

[Afbeelding: pubsig.php?DerBock;212904783;37]
Reageren op dit bericht
19-10-2009, 08:28 PM | Bericht: #24
Sniperfreak 
(19-10-2009 07:39 PM)Dr. Whoop PhD schreef:  What's the max damage from a troop trap?
I've been randomly insta-killed by so many, bloody annoying ><
the max damage for a troop trap is 65 i believe.... but the way you have been instantly kileld by them is becuz some people will stack them right on top of eachother so that they act like one.... this will totally and quickly kill any body...

And to Superkatzi: he way my bro does his knifing and pistoling (his commando's name is Dr.Pizza) is that he usually stalks a target for a while.. he does'nt rush up instantly and risk his life... and he also avoids groups. And for which pistol to use, go with either the long range one( 8 shots, or the close range one (12 shots in bursts). IF they get out of knifing range, you can whip out your pistol and blast them. I personally like the 12 shot one the best.Big Grin

Been called a hacker=80ish
Reageren op dit bericht
19-10-2009, 08:40 PM | Bericht: #25
chriissis 
I use the knife for close combat and a silly rifle for the snipers. I tried the pistol, but I suck at that. better a riffle for those sneaky snipers Big Grin

and sometimes i saw commandos dropping 2 trop traps, not one.. it's a bug or feature? (aka a graphic glitch and i see 2 but there is just one, or some bug that trows 2 troop traps)

[Afbeelding: 1]
Reageren op dit bericht
19-10-2009, 10:33 PM | Bericht: #26
Sniperfreak 
it is jsut a graphic glitch, don't worry about it, the same thing happens with explozive keg

Reageren op dit bericht
20-10-2009, 12:40 AM | Bericht: #27
Elmohead 
TT at lv 5 does 50 damage, officially; but I've seen 60's frequently.

[Afbeelding: 3]
Reageren op dit bericht
20-10-2009, 01:27 AM | Bericht: #28
TheKilltech 
(20-10-2009 12:40 AM)Elmohead schreef:  TT at lv 5 does 50 damage, officially; but I've seen 60's frequently.

additional damage results form blasting power of the explosion if you hit a wall or even worse a ceiling. in case of the ceiling it might even kill a gunner at full health instantly. every explosives have this possibility of additional blasting damage. btw this additional damage works exactly like soliders 'blasting strike' damage.

[Afbeelding: 2]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 20-10-2009 om 01:28 AM door TheKilltech.)
Reageren op dit bericht
21-10-2009, 03:39 PM | Bericht: #29
Sniperfreak 
BUMP!

Reageren op dit bericht
23-10-2009, 01:06 AM | Bericht: #30
TheKilltech 
does anyone know how the increased critical hit chance are when using PB? i wanted to give it a shot but first i wanted to see the numbers to know if knife is worth it.

Reageren op dit bericht
23-10-2009, 02:53 PM | Bericht: #31
Sniperfreak 
Get a higher level of PB, that should give you more of a chance Big Grin

Reageren op dit bericht
24-10-2009, 04:43 AM | Bericht: #32
Stanley_es3 
I was wondering what seems to be the fastest way to level up a low level commando? Mine is level 7 right now.
Reageren op dit bericht
24-10-2009, 04:51 AM | Bericht: #33
dnBrandon 
(24-10-2009 04:43 AM)Stanley_es3 schreef:  I was wondering what seems to be the fastest way to level up a low level commando? Mine is level 7 right now.

I'm still low level, but I found that using mark target as often as possible and of course killing and capping gets it going pretty dang quickly! Tongue

[Afbeelding: 5]
Reageren op dit bericht
24-10-2009, 03:45 PM | Bericht: #34
Sniperfreak 
(24-10-2009 04:43 AM)Stanley_es3 schreef:  I was wondering what seems to be the fastest way to level up a low level commando? Mine is level 7 right now.

There is no real "fastest" way. It mostly depends on waht your play style is. If your a knifer, than knife, if you are a sniper, then sniper. It mostly depends on your play style. But here are some tips:
1. Help out your team mates. (cap flag, help them in the midest of battle don't worry about stealing there kil....)
2. Shoot planes, they have lots of hitpoints which = more points for you!
3. Mark things whenever you can.... try going with level 5 if you want to be lazy and not shot..
4. Use tanks/planes also, don't be afraid to use them!
5. Have fun! if you are not having fun with the game, then you are probley not going to do good!

Reageren op dit bericht
24-10-2009, 07:57 PM | Bericht: #35
TheKilltech 

best things are tanks. they do a lot of colleteral damage to infanatary and get much score for shooting eache other. despite that they give you 180 hp thick vehicle armor so you can drive into the heart of the battle. important are of course good wrenches to keep your tank healthy and alive as long as possible. however tanks make lots of points when messing with infantary while capping a flag (it's called spawnkilling at enemy starting base). just never forget to take the empty tank at the base if yours is damaged or damage it before an enemy reaches it. and if a gunner with rpg shows up you can get out of your tank and snipe him to prevent too much damage to your tank. you can get scores above 5000 with this... however i wouldn't do this after you have enough expirience.

if you're a good pilot killing enemy tanks works good too.

despite that mark target gets you some points (at level 3 you can mark 2 targets so points form it are doubled, 3 at lvl 5). capping flags give you some points too. and sniping with the long range sniper on vehicle maps (lots of wide and open areas) is a good score income too (you get about 54 score per headshot).

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 24-10-2009 om 08:05 PM door TheKilltech.)
Reageren op dit bericht
24-10-2009, 11:32 PM | Bericht: #36
Elmohead 
I'd say go to vehicle-only servers and spam MT on planes. Either that or use MT on a gunner getting shot at.

[Afbeelding: 3]
Reageren op dit bericht
25-10-2009, 03:59 PM | Bericht: #37
Sniperfreak 
There, now you have a lot of diffrent stuff you can try mate!Big Grin

Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst