Welkom, gast!

14-10-2009, 04:34 AM | Bericht: #21
Elmohead 
Instead of a jump ability, give the commando a climbing ability. This way, a "climber" can wait on the top of a house and ambush a passerby and knife him in the back. Awesome!!!

[Afbeelding: 3]
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
14-10-2009, 08:44 PM | Bericht: #22
BoyOfTheEnders 
(13-10-2009 08:27 PM)rklier schreef:  You can't say commando will be a balanced class, because not the whole community is in the PTE. So only when the patch comes on, we will all see how it will work.

What did you say ? Knife ? Poison Blade ? Hum... No, thanks. Have you ever played commando for more than 15 levels ? INTERESTING...your only character is a gunner. Don't waste your time talking about classes you don't even played nor waste mine. Play and come back write about what you KNOW.

Your intention was good, but don't be so confident about things that will happen. When I talk about the future I presume you understand situations as probabilities and that's what it will be: more and more campers.

As an overall answer to your RUDE reply:

There are multiple ways to counter the commando class, for instance, OTHER COMMANDOS, Soldiers and Gunners also posses skills to avoid and destroy pretty much any cheap Commando.
I dont know why you have to be so negative.
Commandos are a class in this game regardless of the fact that people do not like it.
I have ears and eyes too ya know.
Just because I dont have a commando, does not mean I dont know a ton about them.
This is my opinion, and I am being optimistic, sorry that my information treads on your little pity party.

I'm sorry you dont like being sniped, but its a part of the Commando support class job.
I'll make sure not to come back to this thread, and waste my time, with someone who can't even be polite enough, to listen to someones ideas and opinions. I'm not going GO anywhere, or DO anything, as I already know, your just crying about your lack of tactical advantage. You should read things first, instead of ranting about something you assume about someone... it's quite rude.

THE COMMANDO CLASS IS A CAMPING CLASS, GET OVER IT

[Afbeelding: 30iwdvn.png]

I USED TO BE a Community Moderator, not an official EA representative.
Please leave the sig @new-mods, It is a piece of history...Angel

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 14-10-2009 om 08:52 PM door BoyOfTheEnders.)
Reageren op dit bericht
14-10-2009, 09:47 PM | Bericht: #23
CrazyFlyGuy 
You need like 5 soldiers to take out a commando in a decent camping spot.

Camping is overpowered, yes they are sopsed to camp, but it doesn't stop it from being overpowered.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 14-10-2009 om 09:47 PM door CrazyFlyGuy.)
Reageren op dit bericht
15-10-2009, 03:09 PM | Bericht: #24
MUSHROOOOOM 
(14-10-2009 08:44 PM)BoyOfTheEnders schreef:  
As an overall answer to your RUDE reply:

There are multiple ways to counter the commando class, for instance, OTHER COMMANDOS, Soldiers and Gunners also posses skills to avoid and destroy pretty much any cheap Commando.
I dont know why you have to be so negative.
Commandos are a class in this game regardless of the fact that people do not like it.
I have ears and eyes too ya know.
Just because I dont have a commando, does not mean I dont know a ton about them.
This is my opinion, and I am being optimistic, sorry that my information treads on your little pity party.

I'm sorry you dont like being sniped, but its a part of the Commando support class job.
I'll make sure not to come back to this thread, and waste my time, with someone who can't even be polite enough, to listen to someones ideas and opinions. I'm not going GO anywhere, or DO anything, as I already know, your just crying about your lack of tactical advantage. You should read things first, instead of ranting about something you assume about someone... it's quite rude.

THE COMMANDO CLASS IS A CAMPING CLASS, GET OVER IT

BoyOfTheEnders, i respect that you have such knowledge of TYPICAL commandos, but for the other commandos, such as me, aren't always the 'support' types.
But i agree, i am quite the camper, but sometimes, like in CC, i camp at a spot that is quite close to the enemies (i don't really know how far 30m is in the game though, so i apologise if im wrong) and if the range/damage reduction is passed on, i must re-think many of my strategies and spots.
And in many games, im either on the top of the score or close to it on my team, and if the changes go through, i think my scores would be reduced by alot and be pushed down to the bottom of the teams due to the constant camping, which you must note:
you must wait a very long time to be able to get a variety of kills,
you stay far from the battlefield which makes it even harder for commandos since they always have to stay far and risk being in the restricted zone where commandos are useless... But all in all, i guess its a team game and ill respect the game-makers decisions to improve the game... somehow.

IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IM SORRY I'VE WASTED YOUR TIME BECAUSE IM QUITE SLEEPY RIGHT NOW AND MAY NOT BE THINKING CORRECTLY... Smile
Cheers.

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 15-10-2009 om 03:13 PM door MUSHROOOOOM.)
Reageren op dit bericht
15-10-2009, 05:44 PM | Bericht: #25
ZeroPhate 
The thing that annoy's me the most about commando's is when they are sniping from the hills on the side of a map, just on the border of being too far off. Some spots are really ridiculous and especially if multiple snipers are up there, very very annoying.

It would already help if they fixed that. (Especially at Coastal Clash it can get on my nerves.)
Reageren op dit bericht
15-10-2009, 05:48 PM | Bericht: #26
Zellron 
I like when people want to give commandos a new ability. It's like they completely ignore the fact that we already have one more ability than other classes Tongue Change troop traps into an explosive so you gotta use it instead of tnt. I noticed that I don't use tnt at all... Confused

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 15-10-2009 om 05:49 PM door Zellron.)
Reageren op dit bericht
15-10-2009, 06:03 PM | Bericht: #27
bushviper336 
(13-10-2009 08:14 PM)rklier schreef:  
(13-10-2009 08:08 PM)Woutman schreef:  He's got a point though. All this fix will do is force commandos on their most annoying behaviour: sitting on hills taking pot shots from afar.

Dice is not fixing anything in commandos.

As far as I know what annoy people is how commandos sit far way from the battles on hills and get unfair scores just by sniping players. Changes which bring close combat punishment for commandos will enforce them to keep the safe distance, I assure you more and more campers will show their faces, you won't like it! < Write it down.

u do know thats the hole point of being a sniper right? we arent ment to get up close tis y we have skills to get us away
and there is close combat punishment for us its called 80hp and other classes haveing the means to take it away really fast....

side note wat im taking that u want is this to turn into wow? u want commandos to be rogues and not snipers....
Reageren op dit bericht
15-10-2009, 06:05 PM | Bericht: #28
bushviper336 
(15-10-2009 05:44 PM)ZeroPhate schreef:  The thing that annoy's me the most about commando's is when they are sniping from the hills on the side of a map, just on the border of being too far off. Some spots are really ridiculous and especially if multiple snipers are up there, very very annoying.

It would already help if they fixed that. (Especially at Coastal Clash it can get on my nerves.)

ffs tell ur snipers to pick em off.... any1 who is up on the hot spots on maps is a siting duck waiting for a enemy sniper to take them out....
Reageren op dit bericht
15-10-2009, 11:55 PM | Bericht: #29
Elmohead 
"The thing that annoy's me the most about commando's is when they are sniping from the hills on the side of a map, just on the border of being too far off. Some spots are really ridiculous and especially if multiple snipers are up there, very very annoying.

It would already help if they fixed that. (Especially at Coastal Clash it can get on my nerves.) "

lol i laugh at snipers on that cliffside. They think nobody knows that "secret spot". I'll just use MT on them and off the cliff they go.

Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 12:19 AM | Bericht: #30
LOKO. 
i think u just leave them

[Afbeelding: AB9g.gif]
[Afbeelding: Qesb.gif]
[Afbeelding: jaRv.gif]
Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 01:13 AM | Bericht: #31
RayHanley 
answering a few people on the first page thinking they know what the OP meant; by "precision shot", he didn't mean "piercing shot", at all. what he meant was the fact that no matter if you're walking, jumping, flying or whatever, the sniper bullet will always land on the centre of the crosshair
(mentioned in one of the FAQ's or whatever i can't remember)

and also, i don't agree with the suggestions though

[Afbeelding: me%20so%20pro%2019-2.png]

^ The sniper who can't afford a rifle
Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 01:36 AM | Bericht: #32
Samuel_Adams 
Yada-yada-yada, same stuff being posted here.

Also, notice how most ragers play royals, because theres more commandos on nats. Just let that sink in

Sniping: Fly a plane. I dare ya. Believe me,theres great camping spots,but just take a breather and think HOW we get here! You'll be pleasently (However ya spell it) suprised

SUCH AS: Buccaneer Bay - The cliff: We fly a plane, really, its easy,theres 4 on the map... you fly to the cliff,jump,and spray and pray, we cant do f*ck all up there in close range. SO FLY A DANG PLANE
The Shipwreck: Walk up there,cap it,or FLY A PLANE
The Town:Walk,Cap,OR FLY.

Victory Village - The bell tower: Climb it,nuff said
-Royal/Commando Base: Walk

Srsly,is it that hard to think of these?

Coastal clash - The OTHER Cliff: Drive a jeep quick enough to not get AWOL shot

Im not doing riverside rush as they made that map to de-mote sniping as it sucks there. TT instead

Troop traps: SHOOT THEM,YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS,IVE KILLED SO MANY OF YOU ITS SAD.

Listen,we plant them on control points,so before you waltz onto a control point (Yours or enemys),back up a bit a spam some shots on the sandbags

When you find us and we plant TTs around you while knifing/pistoling (noobs snipe close-range with TTs)DONT TAKE OUR LURE,Ever notice how we knife you,then run and drop a lil box? SHOOT IT,DONT WALK ON THE PRETTY BEEPING SOUND thats how we kill you, we dont have good cloak/PB/Elixer to rely on, only TT,so we try to avoid having to knife you when we can bomb you

WHEN WE RUN AROUND CORNERS,DONT RUN THE SAME WAY,we probbally planted a TT around the bend,take a slightly longer,wider arc around it.

SHOOT THEM NEAR US,we take damage from that ya know.

LISTEN FOR A BEEP
Those things beep too much D:
The more they are,the louder the beeps,the more beeps you hear,the more chance you live.

Piercing Shot:People,snipings only worth sniping with this thing,maybe a larger visual thing,but otherwise,at lv 5, we lose 5 HP that could've went to a better cloak or TT, for 25 bonus damage.

All right, Word wall achieved.
though this is rushed,this is the best countering tactics for any type of commando, Except knifing because thats just shoot and B-Strike.

ON BUCCANEER BAY AT THE ROYALS BASE THERES A PLANE.. RIGHT THER... RIGHT BEFORE THE CLIFF. YOU CANT FLY THAT FAR? YOU CANT WING CLIP US AT POINT=BLANK?

Allright,im done ranting about your rants

Proceed with the spam

Cant Beat Me on BF? too bad! >:-D but feel free to try HERE http://ihaveastache.mybrute.com

THIS IS A SIGNATURE
SAY "HELLO" OR DIE
Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 02:27 PM | Bericht: #33
Elmohead 
I think DICE needs to nerf me because I'm overpowered.

Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 06:30 PM | Bericht: #34
MonetCarset 
(13-10-2009 08:14 PM)rklier schreef:  
(13-10-2009 08:08 PM)Woutman schreef:  He's got a point though. All this fix will do is force commandos on their most annoying behaviour: sitting on hills taking pot shots from afar.

Dice is not fixing anything in commandos.

As far as I know what annoy people is how commandos sit far way from the battles on hills and get unfair scores just by sniping players. Changes which bring close combat punishment for commandos will enforce them to keep the safe distance, I assure you more and more campers will show their faces, you won't like it! < Write it down.

/agree

Id say more but well what more is there....it seems that they want to see all the postal-knifes go a way and all that will be left are the guys on the edge of the map poping you in the head every time you walk out in the open....<Write that down too. iv seen it, thats all thats happening on the PTE
Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 07:21 PM | Bericht: #35
Strongback 
(15-10-2009 06:05 PM)bushviper336 schreef:  
(15-10-2009 05:44 PM)ZeroPhate schreef:  The thing that annoy's me the most about commando's is when they are sniping from the hills on the side of a map, just on the border of being too far off. Some spots are really ridiculous and especially if multiple snipers are up there, very very annoying.

ffs tell ur snipers to pick em off.... any1 who is up on the hot spots on maps is a siting duck waiting for a enemy sniper to take them out....

In case you did not know most snipers are not team players.

Also this game is supposed to be a fun-to-play not trench warfare.

[Afbeelding: 13]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 16-10-2009 om 07:24 PM door Strongback.)
Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 07:58 PM | Bericht: #36
KoF Breaker475 
(16-10-2009 02:27 PM)Elmohead schreef:  I think DICE needs to nerf me because I'm overpowered.

Hear, Hear.
Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 08:04 PM | Bericht: #37
needhalp 
(13-10-2009 07:51 PM)Esepese schreef:  Well seems like yall are trying Dice but why not just go ahead and fix the Commando's opness for good and make the game balanced and fun for all?? First of all and I'm only speculating here but it seems that you aren't really seeing the Commando class from a players point of view. From a snipers point of view it's ridiculous how easy it is to gank someone in this game.

I can't think of another game, other than this one, in which a headshot from a sniper isn't an instant kill. Stop complaining about snipers being effective at the range they were designed to be effective from.
Reageren op dit bericht
16-10-2009, 11:09 PM | Bericht: #38
BoyOfTheEnders 
(15-10-2009 03:09 PM)MUSHROOOOOM schreef:  BoyOfTheEnders, i respect that you have such knowledge of TYPICAL commandos, but for the other commandos, such as me, aren't always the 'support' types.
But i agree, i am quite the camper, but sometimes, like in CC, i camp at a spot that is quite close to the enemies (i don't really know how far 30m is in the game though, so i apologise if im wrong) and if the range/damage reduction is passed on, i must re-think many of my strategies and spots.
And in many games, im either on the top of the score or close to it on my team, and if the changes go through, i think my scores would be reduced by alot and be pushed down to the bottom of the teams due to the constant camping, which you must note:
you must wait a very long time to be able to get a variety of kills,
you stay far from the battlefield which makes it even harder for commandos since they always have to stay far and risk being in the restricted zone where commandos are useless... But all in all, i guess its a team game and ill respect the game-makers decisions to improve the game... somehow.

IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IM SORRY I'VE WASTED YOUR TIME BECAUSE IM QUITE SLEEPY RIGHT NOW AND MAY NOT BE THINKING CORRECTLY... Smile
Cheers.

Yeah man, it all makes sense.
When the updates hit, people may be mad, but it's what is good for the game, and balance, that matters here.
Enjoy getting used to a kinfe/pistol style, or adjusting your current one, for the new updates!
Big Grin

[Afbeelding: 30iwdvn.png]

I USED TO BE a Community Moderator, not an official EA representative.
Please leave the sig @new-mods, It is a piece of history...Angel

Reageren op dit bericht
18-10-2009, 03:00 AM | Bericht: #39
AbsTructIONZ 
I warned you for the last time! THE ONLY OP COMMANDO ARE F**KING CAMPERS AND TROOPTRAP WH*RE!! WHAT YOU SUGGEST, SIR WILL MAKE THEESE TYPES GROW LIKE MUSHROOM!

Let commandoes have their PS, and maybe change their roll into a Marksman for the team. Also buff PB a bit so it has slowing abilities. That is all!

(04-12-2009 08:00 PM)twhy77 schreef:  EA, are you a drug dealer?

[Afbeelding: 2yns22s.png]
[Afbeelding: spcopy.png]
X10
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend