Welkom, gast!

09-10-2009, 10:56 AM | Bericht: #61
Centrelink 
Laugh at them for having to pay money to beat you ingame.

Then laugh at them for waisting HSC study time on playing 2/3rds of a game.

[Afbeelding: CENTRELINK-SIG.jpg]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 09-10-2009 om 10:57 AM door Centrelink.)
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 11:03 AM | Bericht: #62
Armandoo 
(09-10-2009 10:43 AM)BrokenJaw schreef:  As for kicking commandos. I have no problem with this on private servers, but there should be the option to filter them out of matching making so I don't waste 10 minutes trying to find a server that doesn't kick my commando

thats what I said Tongue

(05-11-2009 03:08 PM)Wildcard1900 schreef:  If you guys had been sincere, you would have changed the bundle BEFORE you made MASSIVE money on bringing back those CB-exclusives. You knew damn well what the word 'exclusive' meant, and you had plenty of time to react. Instead, you decided to go with the no-comment/no-fix policy, and sell it anyways.
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 11:05 AM | Bericht: #63
Niksarass 
No commando servers? Seriously?

God... THANKS!!!

[Afbeelding: bfheroessig010920110408.th.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 11:19 AM | Bericht: #64
luckyaces 
give me the links to these commando free servers please Smile

[Afbeelding: vietnamsig.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 11:30 AM | Bericht: #65
Armandoo 
(09-10-2009 11:19 AM)luckyaces schreef:  give me the links to these commando free servers please Smile

To all of those, don't even bother asking

(05-11-2009 03:08 PM)Wildcard1900 schreef:  If you guys had been sincere, you would have changed the bundle BEFORE you made MASSIVE money on bringing back those CB-exclusives. You knew damn well what the word 'exclusive' meant, and you had plenty of time to react. Instead, you decided to go with the no-comment/no-fix policy, and sell it anyways.
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 12:55 PM | Bericht: #66
The_Goat_Man 
Their server, their rules. You can't do anything about that. They paid for it, they make the rules on that server.

[Afbeelding: 21b9g6t.jpg]

Thanks to Drebin for making this DELICIOUS AND AWESOME signature
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 01:54 PM | Bericht: #67
Kazoe 
i also hate comandos, but when i played 30 min without them, i were getting boored
theres no random knifers that i blast and shotgun, theres no commanod stalking with soldier,
i wanna play with comandos to own em, and alos i play with comando too!
(too low to use lvl 5 PS )

[Afbeelding: Zaforuma2.JPG]
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 02:31 PM | Bericht: #68
AT.Hurz 
just think for a minute before you're kicking commandos from your server.
where do these commandos go ?
tadaa!! you just made all public servers commando-only..
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 09-10-2009 om 02:32 PM door AT.Hurz.)
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 02:32 PM | Bericht: #69
Troll-Emperor 
As long as they're not on my server, I don't care Big Grin

[Afbeelding: img2296142.jpg]
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 02:36 PM | Bericht: #70
Obode 
mhm the commandos being overpopulated is Dice, and the weakminded noobs who play team simply because theyr OP (I am not saying there arnt commandos who play them for diffrent reason, but its fairly obvious the majority are FOTM players).

Also find it extremly funny that the commandos who were complaining about people limiting commandos to have a balanced game, now complain that the public games dont have enough soldier/gunners for them to kill.

Enjoy your silly commando overpopulated games, god knows you deserved em.
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 03:30 PM | Bericht: #71
Armandoo 
(09-10-2009 02:36 PM)Obode schreef:  mhm the commandos being overpopulated is Dice, and the weakminded noobs who play team simply because theyr OP (I am not saying there arnt commandos who play them for diffrent reason, but its fairly obvious the majority are FOTM players).

Also find it extremly funny that the commandos who were complaining about people limiting commandos to have a balanced game, now complain that the public games dont have enough soldier/gunners for them to kill.

please re post as soon as you know where the hell you are talking about Big Grin

Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 03:35 PM | Bericht: #72
DaleNL 
(08-10-2009 08:41 PM)Obode schreef:  O we really need more of these QQ threads..

If you want to QQ, theres already a oversized topic about this in the correct forums.

Hate people like u that are saying ''QQ'' and stuff IT DOESN'T HELP!

[Afbeelding: manvswild.jpg]

GDude edit, sorry, that website isn't an approved Heroes site.
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 03:37 PM | Bericht: #73
DaleNL 
(09-10-2009 03:30 PM)Armandoo schreef:  
(09-10-2009 02:36 PM)Obode schreef:  mhm the commandos being overpopulated is Dice, and the weakminded noobs who play team simply because theyr OP (I am not saying there arnt commandos who play them for diffrent reason, but its fairly obvious the majority are FOTM players).

please re post as soon as you know where the hell you are talking about Big Grin

Yeah he's talking shi* that doesn't help noob?

[Afbeelding: manvswild.jpg]

GDude edit, sorry, that website isn't an approved Heroes site.
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 03:41 PM | Bericht: #74
Armandoo 
like your siggy, Bear Grylls ftw (NL he, kun je toch wel zien xD)

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 09-10-2009 om 03:42 PM door Armandoo.)
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 03:46 PM | Bericht: #75
0wneUrHero 
Bear grylls ftw Smile (keek elke dag)

On topic: I hate it to, and about the idea of max 3commando's @ 1 team its ********.
That's discrimination. Only if also max 3 soldiers+gunners it could be a good idea.

[Afbeelding: 15095_s.gif]
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 03:49 PM | Bericht: #76
VillageIdiot-HQ
Thank God for those rational people who are finally kicking the n00b class. Don't give me that BS about how they aren't overpowered. At level 22, you have 5/5 stealth and 5/5 PS + fast rifle = instant death. I know from experience how annoying those people can get. They shoot, then elixer away and cloak. Takes a LOT of skills. And I know because I do it myself too. I go 20-0 easy when I actually become a d ick like the rest of em.

The best option at the moment is to limit the cloaking ability and set it to a timed sequence, IE activate cloak for 10 seconds before it has to refresh itself, and taking commandos out of stealth when they throw TT
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 09-10-2009 om 03:53 PM door VillageIdiot-HQ.)
De website van deze gebruiker bezoeken Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 03:52 PM | Bericht: #77
Armandoo 
(09-10-2009 03:49 PM)VillageIdiot-HQ schreef:  Thank God for those rational people who are finally kicking the n00b class. Don't give me that BS about how they aren't overpowered. At level 22, you have 5/5 stealth and 5/5 PS + fast rifle = instant death. I know from experience how annoying those people can get. They shoot, then elixer away and cloak. Takes a LOT of skills. And I know because I do it myself too. I go 20-0 easy when I actually become a d ick like the rest of em.

The best option at the moment is to limit the cloaking ability and set it to a timed sequence, IE activate cloak for 10 seconds before it has to refresh itself.

Fast rifle+ elixer = ultimate noob, I never use that and they can ban the commandos using THAT every time. but a commando without PS 5 (I always use 3), and the slow rifle, shouldn't be kicked.

Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 03:53 PM | Bericht: #78
ardeebee81 
Although there are some really annoying and dumb commando's/snipers. I really hate servers with a class limit !! And i dont want to connect to those servers when i press the play now button ! ..but there's no option to exclude those servers.
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 04:36 PM | Bericht: #79
Skunkw0rkS 
(09-10-2009 09:37 AM)Armandoo schreef:  Everybody says commando's are OP, they are not, their power is higher than the (fire) power of gunners and soldiers, but this is simply to compensate for their low medium range power and their low health (they still have ok short range power, but a soldier who isn't able to take out a knifing commando is pathetic Dodgy.

Get your facts straight. Watch the videos and tell me a tactic to counter a fast rifle/max PS setup, even with a lvl 30 gunner/soldier. Till these bugs aren't sorted out, I'll continue kicking commandos who use this setup. The funny thing is since the damage increase got mentioned here in the fourm, the number of commandos using this combination is skyrocketting. I saw alot of lvl 10-15 scoper the last days, running around in easymode and spoiling the fun for everybody.

All other commandos are allowed on our server, and we don't have a limit for them but forementioned snipers getting kicked immediately.

Prepatch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdDUsVWpqHE
After the last patch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlsfNEiJoQ&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpht11HsS3U

I'm waiting for your tactics. And if you feel so discriminated, why not rent a server and set your own rules. People pay for their servers so they can set the rules, end of discussion.

De website van deze gebruiker bezoeken Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
09-10-2009, 04:41 PM | Bericht: #80
Freeheek 
(09-10-2009 09:26 AM)Bernhardt schreef:  
(09-10-2009 06:45 AM)DW420 schreef:  
(08-10-2009 09:17 PM)Esthin schreef:  No commando/1 per team limit is best, its like the trailers with epic explosions and battles Big Grin
/thread

Did snipers woop your ass to a point where it has created some sort of complex or phobia?

Stop putting all commandos in one bag (you and the rest of the lot..).We dont all snipe out there, theres also demomen and knifers and they all should be able to join the battle just like the next person....

Server admins wouldnt behave like that...if they didnt have the same juvenile mindset you have....

I'd rather see a demoman & a knifer in a fight rather than the 4th gunner & soldier joining the rest which are running in a pack from flag to flag...I guess my view of fun is distorted.

I don't think you understand. It's not about not being able to kill the Commando, but the deaths from them almost always feeling unnecessary. It's not like you can't screen them out by using cover and vehicles, but having several Commandos lurking around lowers the chances of having good mass mayhem between Soldiers and Gunners. Just yesterday there was a moment when we didn't have any Commandos on our server - I like to keep the amount of Commandos at 1-2/team - and there was a massive faceoff for the Lookout in CC for 2 minutes straight! Explosives flying everywhere, Blasting Strike, well-coordinated heals, Shields and IEGs. You never had to take your finger off the trigger. It was immense and insanely fun. Everybody loved it.

I don't support kicking and banning Commandos altogether, no, but I do support doing whatever you can as an admin to counter design flaws in the Commando class, by limiting how many of them you have running around per team. It's not about individual skilled players not being able to counter Commandos, but it's the Stealth classes that cause most balance problems in games in general. When they tweak Stealth a bit, I'm sure Commandos will be welcome without any limitations. Until that happens, admins will practise damage control in this very way.

word!

i dont hate commandos because they make cheap kills most of the time, i know how to counter those cheasy nubs pretty well (except for the stealth stalkers that just pick me, but hey stalking someone with a commando sais anough about that player and not about me, yeah ok also about me since i like to show my deep hate for you commando guys on this forum Big Grin)

but anyway, they are just boring in this game. the teamplay is so strong in this game that its such a pitty that 80% of the players play as commando and fighting their own battle or steal each other kills with one shots. its so much fun to play against a team with one or no commandos, its chaos all round long.

like the example above at outpost at cc, those are the good fights. and the outpost is a really nice flag to battle for a long time. i had rounds were we were fighting 3 mins for just one flag and after that the flag was still neutral because we blasting striked each other away at the same time Big Grin. those rounds end most of the time with a very close score and everybody has pretty much the same amount of points. THATS FUN and people type that in the chat and really enjoy their time and the conclusion is, commandos are just boring.

sooner or later the game starts to fill up with commandos again, and the boringness repeats... we win with 40-0 again and got barely killed by them, only the few times that you just did one step to far away from a house that gave cover in a fight with the one and only soldier...

commandos at nothing in this game, yeah maybe one thing, they can kill the roof camping gunner that throws kegs in the middle of groups <--- good and smart tactic tough, but sometimes you wish that there was one commando that would kill that guy a few times just for the team. but even then, prefere to shoot a rocket in his ass to blast him away or roofjump with the rpg to kill him with the shotty so i wont miss commandos that much.

but else... they are just useless and thats why you get kicked, people just want fun again, it lasted way to long. so never ever dare to think that you are a kicking ass commando, its not you, its dice.

Bob.Bulleken
Donfreeek

Blastingstrike madness video
My BF:H wallpaper for you!

http://www.gamert.nl/forum (Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 09-10-2009 om 04:50 PM door Freeheek.)
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend