Welkom, gast!

04-07-2012, 01:24 AM | Bericht: #1
SupahDude 
So today I was playing Commando and I noticed how hard it can be to get close to your enemy without them hearing your Stealth. If I unstealth before attacking, they would hear my knife and I would get noticed anyway. Stealth is important when it comes to Knifing, but how am I supposed to sneak up on someone who can hear me? Is there any type of strategy I can use?

[Afbeelding: 5]
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
04-07-2012, 02:23 AM | Bericht: #2
Ub3rCharged 
Try taking alternate routes to flank the enemy. A really good way to get kills and help your team is to attack the enemy when your teammates are already attacking them. Normally works out pretty well since they're already distracted, and it's a good way to infuriate the enemy team.

And try to maximize the damage you inflict with your stabs, so that you can get a quick kill, then flee the scene.

[Afbeelding: TophatMudkip.gif]

Nationals in a Nutshell.
Reageren op dit bericht
04-07-2012, 08:09 AM | Bericht: #3
Suicidal641 
Stab em' in the back

[Afbeelding: 2mfixpd.jpg]
Reageren op dit bericht
04-07-2012, 08:27 AM | Bericht: #4
SupahDude 
(04-07-2012 08:09 AM)Suicidal641 schreef:  Stab em' in the back
Well the post is about how to get your enemies to not notice when you're about to stab them in the back. So, uh, yeah...

[Afbeelding: 5]
Reageren op dit bericht
04-07-2012, 08:48 AM | Bericht: #5
B.Randt-Stiffter 
(04-07-2012 08:27 AM)SupahDude schreef:  Well the post is about how to get your enemies to not notice when you're about to stab them in the back. So, uh, yeah...

Try not to make any noise when approaching target. Unfortunately the Stealth ability makes a certain sound when the target is in range of visibility, but mostly people won't notice it.
If you want to make a good attack, try not to use any ability until you've placed the first stab. Also try close up when there's a lot noise around your target and/or he's distracted, so it'll be harder for him to hear the "swoosh" and you can happily stab him.

[Afbeelding: luckysundown_590.jpg]
Reageren op dit bericht
04-07-2012, 12:17 PM | Bericht: #6
NoVasoline 
I always notice the sound. Come stab me in back pls purty pls. Even if I dont bother to look at you, I will BS you.

But atlas if you have 5stealth. You shouldent have much problem, getting off the first swing. Without them fully reacting to you. When you do, normally you kill your target.

But you should just TT and MT, while waiting for your target to engage.

Then you can always test the waters. Just run up behind him, get in close(not to close). Then move away. If he is alert to you, you will know it. If not either stay close and attack. Or back off then come back to attack.

Then you should equip this with a lr-pistol. If you can snipe midrange, then feel free to sub with a sniper rifle.

But I feel max Elixer means more than max stealth, for a knifer. That shield(from elixer) keeps you alive, for say gunners or multiple targets.
Then allows you to more easily counter circle your enemies direction. You want to counter his circle to his back, you dont wanna just circle to his back.
Downside is waiting on refresh from stealth. But eventually you can max out both.

If your coming behind your target, then it doesnt really matter 1 or 5 stealth. When it does matter is, if your fleeing in stealth. Or waiting on the refresh, to goto a fresh target.

But the shield from Elixer. Works in any situation. Smoke screen, faster speed, and 35hp shield.
Reageren op dit bericht
04-07-2012, 12:36 PM | Bericht: #7
mnjcompagnie 
also, a little trick that works, quite simple actually, is to use MT at the exact moment of the swooshing sound. Now most people hear the MT, but do not hear the stealth. Its quite easy, but you have to know your stealth radius.

[Afbeelding: banana.gif]
These bananas are brought to you by mnjcompagnie[Afbeelding: banana.gif]

Why you copypasta?
Reageren op dit bericht
04-07-2012, 04:40 PM | Bericht: #8
Zaged 
What is this magical swoosh sound of stealth?After playing for a long time I've never even heard it and my enemies never seem to hear it when I knife them either.

Alt account of s0zage.
Reageren op dit bericht
04-07-2012, 06:50 PM | Bericht: #9
mnjcompagnie 
It just happens, if you and your oppo's don't hear it, I have no idea. My oppo's always seem to hear it if I don't use mt at the right moment, and most of the times I hear it too. (Called hacker for that multiple times)

These bananas are brought to you by mnjcompagnie[Afbeelding: banana.gif]

Why you copypasta?
Reageren op dit bericht
05-07-2012, 11:27 PM | Bericht: #10
YourDailySoldier 
unstealth be4 you are in the "flush range" (the range where they can hear your stealth) and than quickly pick single targets and flee!

[Afbeelding: 1]
Reageren op dit bericht
06-07-2012, 12:47 AM | Bericht: #11
assinateallmen12 
u need level 18 for u to max both stealth and exlir...
not my combo and expierement but max out exlir and then try stealth.
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend