Welkom, gast!

30-04-2012, 09:34 PM | Bericht: #1
K1ll3rCHRIS 
I have 2 level 30 commandos, and one level 8 one at the moment, and after all my years of playing Mando, I still dont get why people sit in a corner, or on top of a hill, and snipe people. Where's the fun? In my experience I have found that the commando is the most fun class to play. If you want to play as a Try-Hard go Gunner. If you want to play as a team be a soldier (Disclaimer:You also need the cooperation of a team). If you want to have fun, and that's what games are for, right? Then play commando. And not a sniping commando, or a camper, but a knifer or a pistoller.
What do you guys and girls say?
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
30-04-2012, 09:39 PM | Bericht: #2
~Muffins 
2 lvl 30's? sorry, not on your account...

Dodgy Tried to make a signature but it didnt work Dodgy
Reageren op dit bericht
30-04-2012, 09:41 PM | Bericht: #3
SHAKEnBAKE-000 
Ya where are these level 30's????

[Afbeelding: 8]
Reageren op dit bericht
30-04-2012, 09:46 PM | Bericht: #4
CaptainShootALot 
Every class is fun, not only commandos

[Afbeelding: BnJpy60.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
30-04-2012, 09:48 PM | Bericht: #5
Bansheebot 
People would camp a lot less if there was no K/D.

Instead all the focus would be on Points which are gained by doing things that are actually helpful to the team effort like capturing flags, healing teammates, and going for the Rocket.

Someone who can go 20-5 is beneficial to a team sure, but if he's just sitting on a hill pistol sniping all day, that's really not fun for anybody.

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 30-04-2012 om 09:49 PM door Bansheebot.)
Reageren op dit bericht
30-04-2012, 09:50 PM | Bericht: #6
tatrankakill 
every class make FUN i have 6 lvl 30 heroes and it makes FUN

[Afbeelding: playnow_button_by_boloniesa-d5gpu14.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
30-04-2012, 11:18 PM | Bericht: #7
~Mr.Danonin~ 
Sniping can be fun, but not camping. Just get a fast rifle (like a M21) and snipe close range. Thats extremely fun. Even more than knifing or pistolling. And you will rack up more kills aswell.
Reageren op dit bericht
30-04-2012, 11:23 PM | Bericht: #8
WorldBosh 
(30-04-2012 11:18 PM)~Mr.Danonin~ schreef:  Sniping can be fun, but not camping. Just get a fast rifle (like a M21) and snipe close range. Thats extremely fun. Even more than knifing or pistolling. And you will rack up more kills aswell.

Good lord, no. If your sniping, I'd prefer you camped on a hill on the other side of the map instead of using a fast sniper + ps5.

Reageren op dit bericht
01-05-2012, 12:28 AM | Bericht: #9
stryker: 
1. Get some of your heroes over level ten before making a post like this.

2. Removing KDR would lead to less campers.

[Afbeelding: NirdP.png]
(31-03-2013 07:01 AM)skata123 schreef:  Tomonor is a bad astronaut.
Reageren op dit bericht
01-05-2012, 02:33 AM | Bericht: #10
junkbondtrader 
(01-05-2012 12:28 AM)stryker: schreef:  1. Get some of your heroes over level ten before making a post like this.

2. Removing KDR would lead to less campers.
Who cares what level he is? His point is still very valid.

I've never been one to camp. It's boooorrrring. I'd much rather be actively hunting down my targets, rather than acting like a redneck in a deer stand and wait for something to come my way.
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 01-05-2012 om 02:33 AM door junkbondtrader.)
Reageren op dit bericht
01-05-2012, 03:01 AM | Bericht: #11
Crowley69 
Some people camp because they have no other choice when there's hordes of gunners.

Admin of the STR-Unranked
Reageren op dit bericht
01-05-2012, 03:08 AM | Bericht: #12
epicchickengod 
(01-05-2012 03:01 AM)Crowley69 schreef:  Some people camp because they have no other choice when there's hordes of gunners.

Ima agree with this. Sometimes , even if you go charging, there wont be too much fun get killed if there are a group of 6 gunners.

[Afbeelding: u24jr.png]
Yugioh anyone? DuelingNetwork Username is Epicchickengod
Add me on skype please D: Name is epicchicken1123
Reageren op dit bericht
01-05-2012, 03:29 AM | Bericht: #13
duskov_069 
I'm not gonna lie but campers typically camp because of other campers.

[Afbeelding: en_BFH_Sig_01.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
05-05-2012, 12:31 AM | Bericht: #14
D1sma 
(30-04-2012 09:34 PM)K1ll3rCHRIS schreef:  I have 2 level 30 commandos, and one level 8 one at the moment, and after all my years of playing Mando, I still dont get why people sit in a corner, or on top of a hill, and snipe people. Where's the fun? In my experience I have found that the commando is the most fun class to play. If you want to play as a Try-Hard go Gunner. If you want to play as a team be a soldier (Disclaimer:You also need the cooperation of a team). If you want to have fun, and that's what games are for, right? Then play commando. And not a sniping commando, or a camper, but a knifer or a pistoller.

So why we have Sniper Rifle's ? To snipe... and camping is part of EVRY game and sniping. Get use to it.
Reageren op dit bericht
05-05-2012, 02:27 AM | Bericht: #15
Ganjahgg 
Camping is most boring gameplay ever,and is inefficient in BFH.Simply no skilled people camping.

[Afbeelding: 79]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 05-05-2012 om 02:30 AM door Ganjahgg.)
Reageren op dit bericht
11-05-2012, 05:29 PM | Bericht: #16
T3553RACT 
Camping at the other's spawn is the worst. It just makes your blood boil.

[Afbeelding: 5]
Reageren op dit bericht
11-05-2012, 06:11 PM | Bericht: #17
Lightingbird 
(30-04-2012 09:34 PM)K1ll3rCHRIS schreef:  I have 2 level 30 commandos, and one level 8 one at the moment, and after all my years of playing Mando, I still dont get why people sit in a corner, or on top of a hill, and snipe people. Where's the fun? In my experience I have found that the commando is the most fun class to play. If you want to play as a Try-Hard go Gunner. If you want to play as a team be a soldier (Disclaimer:You also need the cooperation of a team). If you want to have fun, and that's what games are for, right? Then play commando. And not a sniping commando, or a camper, but a knifer or a pistoller.

I wonder how old you are to post this.

I'm actually shocked noone said what I'm about to say. Everyone has their own version of "fun". What you consider fun might not be what someone else enjoys. Back when the first Medal of Honor came out and when I was in my old clan we had two snipers. I was one of them. I would go around, holding locations, hunting enemies by either sniping or bashing them with my pistol. The other sniper would hold up in a certain location and snipe the entire time. Why? Because HE enjoying doing that.

Don't assume what you consider fun the only option. Think of it this way, there are people who wouldn't even consider this entire game fun.

[Afbeelding: x3i8bb.jpg]
Reageren op dit bericht
11-05-2012, 06:13 PM | Bericht: #18
WorldBosh 
A camping sniper who knows how to aim is scary indeed Tongue. A camping knifer is an AFK dude eating a sandwich.

I only camp when there is a gunner brigade setting up camp right outside my spawn.

Reageren op dit bericht
11-05-2012, 06:20 PM | Bericht: #19
AlphaDawg 
(05-05-2012 12:31 AM)D1sma schreef:  So why we have Sniper Rifle's ? To snipe... and camping is part of EVRY game and sniping. Get use to it.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=0cd8a7af1da272...mp;amp;c=1]
Hey forum regulars! Click here to read the Noob Chronicles!
Reageren op dit bericht
11-05-2012, 06:35 PM | Bericht: #20
Hanz787 
The great thing about this game is that everyone can apply their own style or play to their mood. This diversity is truly what makes this game fun for me. Some days I will grab a sniper rifle and sit on the hills, other times I will grab my gunner and charge right into the battle. Seems odd that anyone would want to limit themselves to a single class and even more limit themselves to a single style.

[Afbeelding: Signature.png]
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend