Welkom, gast!

25-03-2012, 05:48 PM | Bericht: #1
CFoss 
Commandoes should be able to purchase SMG's. I list my arguments for this below.

* Soldiers and gunners share the shotgun as a weapon. It is reasonable that soldiers and commandoes should share the SMG.

* Hand to hand is no longer limited to commandoes because of the blowtorch. The weapon is actually more effective (higher damage output) than any of the knives that commandoes have access to.

* Anyone can purchase a sniper pistol, and both gunners and soldiers have access to long range weaponry (shotguns, long range SMGs and long range MGs) that is competetive with sniper rifles.

* All classes have access to damage enhancers such as Penetrating Shot, Burning Bullets and Frenzy Fire, so that is something of a non-issue. I am NOT suggesting that Penetrating Shot work with an SMG.

Given the dilution of class roles, it is only fair that commandoes have access to a sustained fire weapon, since the only unique thing they have at this time is Stealth.
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 05:51 PM | Bericht: #2
stealthyboi 
smg for mando its spoils the purporse for tht class

Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 05:53 PM | Bericht: #3
Crowley69 
This is the funniest thread I have read all day.

Admin of the STR-Unranked
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 05:54 PM | Bericht: #4
ihaveaducky 
Soldiers and Commands share the majority of all pistols(besides PP that the gunners have as well.)

[Afbeelding: 1]
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 05:55 PM | Bericht: #5
[Daxter] 
headdesk... when two facepalms arent enough...

(25-03-2012 05:53 PM)Crowley69 schreef:  This is the funniest thread I have read all day.

+1

Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 05:57 PM | Bericht: #6
CluckyXL 
i absolutely agree, commando is way too underpowered
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 06:01 PM | Bericht: #7
A.PIG.IN.A.POKE2 
then u should ark to give mandos bazooka, keg and grenade spam

[Afbeelding: signaturebi.jpg]
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 06:03 PM | Bericht: #8
rckftw 
Is he serious about this or just trolling? lol

[Afbeelding: bfhs.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 06:05 PM | Bericht: #9
Blandish 
I want my soldier to have RPGs so I can blow tanks, oh yeah , giving my commando a cheeser would be awesome too. Did I mention the knife for my gunner?

[Afbeelding: 4]
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 06:08 PM | Bericht: #10
CaptainShootALot 
(25-03-2012 05:48 PM)CFoss schreef:  Commandoes should be able to purchase SMG's. I list my arguments for this below.
* Soldiers and gunners share the shotgun as a weapon. It is reasonable that soldiers and commandoes should share the SMG.
* Soldiers and Mando's share the pistol as a weapon. It is reasonable that soldiers and gunners should share the SMG.
This is exactly what you suggest

[Afbeelding: BnJpy60.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 06:14 PM | Bericht: #11
DeineMutter96-1 
(25-03-2012 05:53 PM)Crowley69 schreef:  This is the funniest thread I have read all day.

[Afbeelding: 9]
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 06:22 PM | Bericht: #12
trapman19 

+1
Reageren op dit bericht
25-03-2012, 06:28 PM | Bericht: #13
Fealesh1 

[Afbeelding: 2cr7o5g.jpg]
Reageren op dit bericht
26-03-2012, 04:06 AM | Bericht: #14
CFoss 
Instead of pointless mockery, why not actually argue your opinion? So far, no one has even tried to say why this is a bad idea.
Reageren op dit bericht
26-03-2012, 04:14 AM | Bericht: #15
junkbondtrader 
Commandos with SMGs would just be overkill. They're assassins, quick and lethal.
Reageren op dit bericht
26-03-2012, 04:34 AM | Bericht: #16
Crowley69 
(26-03-2012 04:06 AM)CFoss schreef:  Instead of pointless mockery, why not actually argue your opinion?

Lemme make a fancy list:

-Commandos are meant for precise and accurate shots, not automatic gunfire
-Commandos have no abilities for SMG
-Commandos would always get the first shot due to invisibility, giving advantage.
-A sniper and a SMG in the same slot? Yea, no.
-Would be OP with various commando combos.
-They do not have enough health to keep automatic gunfire constant, they would have to rely on various healing widgets
-They already have two weapons that can kill in 2 hits/shots. Why take an SMG over that.

Anymore?

Admin of the STR-Unranked
Reageren op dit bericht
27-03-2012, 12:52 PM | Bericht: #17
CFoss 
(26-03-2012 04:34 AM)Crowley69 schreef:  Lemme make a fancy list:

-Commandos are meant for precise and accurate shots, not automatic gunfire

The reverse argument, that Gunners and Soldiers are meant for the furball, has been totally thrown out with long range pistols, shotguns and automatic weapons. In effect, what you are saying here is that you don't want a level playing field for Commandoes.

(26-03-2012 04:34 AM)Crowley69 schreef:  -Commandos have no abilities for SMG

No one has special abilities for everything. Even a maximum level toon doesn't have Everything.

(26-03-2012 04:34 AM)Crowley69 schreef:  -Commandos would always get the first shot due to invisibility, giving advantage.
-They do not have enough health to keep automatic gunfire constant, they would have to rely on various healing widgets.
-Would be OP with various commando combos.

Even with Stealth 5, a Commando is visible when they get close. In any case, you cannot have it both ways. EIther it is over balanced, or they are too weak. As to the healing widgets, that is true of most Commandoes now.

(26-03-2012 04:34 AM)Crowley69 schreef:  -A sniper and a SMG in the same slot? Yea, no.

Not an argument, but, yes. My reason for this is actually more of a team play function. It gives the Commando something that is more of a group weapon as opposed to solo.

(26-03-2012 04:34 AM)Crowley69 schreef:  -They already have two weapons that can kill in 2 hits/shots. Why take an SMG over that.

Yes, when you have the appropriate Ability or have purchased weapons, this is true, BUT, the argument is not valid when we are talking about weapons choices that have to be purchased. The idea is giving the Commando a choice of tactics AND a response to things like people backing away when your options are a knife or a scoped rifle.
Reageren op dit bericht
27-03-2012, 01:09 PM | Bericht: #18
WubbWubb 
This.
I´ve srsly read tons of threads today...

Mando = stealthed class.
Mando with SMG = stelathed class with smg.

Would be kinda unfair.

Edit: You should post this into suggestions section...
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 27-03-2012 om 01:33 PM door WubbWubb.)
Reageren op dit bericht
27-03-2012, 03:36 PM | Bericht: #19
dajurgen 
Good idea , give gunners Srifles and soldiers RPG's while you're at it .-.

Dead game
Reageren op dit bericht
27-03-2012, 05:14 PM | Bericht: #20
uhduhfunk 
meh rather than that their should be a leech health function added to pb

[Afbeelding: 4]
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst