Welkom, gast!

30-05-2011, 12:26 AM | Bericht: #1
magamentixianix 
do you think that the commando is the best class of battlefield heroes ™Huh
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 12:30 AM | Bericht: #2
magamentixianix 
this are advantages you can snipe people you can hide you can punish people with knife
you re more faster than other units fore me this class is exclusive for people who is pro in this game so the disadvanteges are that you dont have much health you dont have a rifle you can bug (all classes bugs sometimes) and you cant heal yourself
Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 12:51 AM | Bericht: #3
Fundz 
each class is advantageous for each player.. youll have to test each class before leveling seriously..
heheh.. i thought i was a Gunner kind of guy.. until i learned that healing WHILE you fight is tres-tres-bon (very good in french)

oh btw.. dont judge a class by their weapons.. i love to snipe but hate the low hp.. so i took a soldier and bought a pirate pistol.. DID YOU KNOW THAT LITTLE THING WHALOPS 23 to 50 A BULLET?!?!

nothing but win

[Afbeelding: tumblr_m1idh990GD1r1386n.gif]
I am a battlefield-Brony, and all of y'all can just deal with it!
Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 12:51 AM | Bericht: #4
AwesomeHeavenX 
All classes are good in their own way.

Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 01:05 AM | Bericht: #5
XXXKruszakus 
Pirate pistol can do 68 DMG from really far away if you get a headshot. And now it augments the gunner and soldier classes, that those are the most fun/pawn oriented classes.

Stray - Duck Hunting Montage
Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 01:52 AM | Bericht: #6
Gr3nadi3r 
(30-05-2011 01:05 AM)XXXKruszakus schreef:  Pirate pistol can do 68 DMG from really far away if you get a headshot. And now it augments the gunner and soldier classes, that those are the most fun/pawn oriented classes.
I've hit 77 from a distance with a crit. Tongue

[Afbeelding: prestorian.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 01:58 AM | Bericht: #7
Mrs.DarthPedro 
no , soldier is the best

HeartHeart
[Afbeelding: 2967685903_cae4119966_o.gif]
HeartHeart
Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 02:06 AM | Bericht: #8
raki405 
i've found that the solider is the best, but that's just me. But you never know, some one may like the gunner (Whom am I kidding).

[Afbeelding: Signature2.jpg]
Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 06:30 PM | Bericht: #9
magamentixianix 
if you want to join the army of nationals copy and paste this:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/110674
Reageren op dit bericht
30-05-2011, 06:56 PM | Bericht: #10
Apoplectic 
I'm personally a mando guy, but do whatever gargles your balls dude.

[Afbeelding: 10]
Reageren op dit bericht
14-11-2011, 09:25 PM | Bericht: #11
gryphonhunter 
it depends i would be the class u think is best they put extra slots so play as mando at first and maybe once ur mando is hi lvl u can start a new
Reageren op dit bericht
15-11-2011, 02:13 PM | Bericht: #12
polifinario 
end-game, soldier is the best, but that doesn't really matter. Just try it abit and see what you like best. Don't forget it's about fun aswell, I really enjoy mando because I can go with different styles, knifer, dual LR pistol, LR + P pistol, slow rifle, fast rifle, rifle with knife, TT etc. I don't feel this variation with my soldier, altough I get way easier scores, it just feels effortless and the abilities are more synergysed.

[Afbeelding: 1]
Reageren op dit bericht
15-11-2011, 11:21 PM | Bericht: #13
FlaSh[b]aCk 
Depends. At killing quickly, yes.

[Afbeelding: S0J7tIl.png]

Sig made by Tpang ||The Starlads; we're all gay in here!

Reageren op dit bericht
16-11-2011, 01:02 AM | Bericht: #14
JuanThaMan 
My Commando Is Not Afraid To Knife

Bijlagen
.png  tfgdgd.png (Grootte: 50.47 KB / Aantal keer gedownload: 54)

Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2012, 12:47 AM | Bericht: #15
Helperbot 
Hey guys i'm new. Any tips you can lend me to start off?
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2012, 01:15 AM | Bericht: #16
sniper414 
if your simply looking to be an OP noob, gunner, if you like to do crazy bad a$$ things, soldier, if your the dark, assasin, sniper type like me, mando, or, (like me) play them all

[Afbeelding: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2012, 02:39 PM | Bericht: #17
darkette
(15-11-2011 11:21 PM)FlaSh[b]aCk schreef:  Depends. At killing quickly, yes.

+1

you dont have to waste 1 minute on spraying bullets like soldier or gunner when you can insta kill full hp enemies in about 2 seconds Big Grin
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2012, 03:58 PM | Bericht: #18
FrenzyTrooper 
Yes, i think commando is the best class Big Grin . You can stealth, and poison knife. You have long range rifles and/or knife and/or pistol! Tongue

[Afbeelding: 1]
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2012, 04:35 PM | Bericht: #19
DaveDaDon 
(30-05-2011 12:51 AM)Fundz schreef:  each class is advantageous for each player.. youll have to test each class before leveling seriously..
heheh.. i thought i was a Gunner kind of guy.. until i learned that healing WHILE you fight is tres-tres-bon (very good in french)

oh btw.. dont judge a class by their weapons.. i love to snipe but hate the low hp.. so i took a soldier and bought a pirate pistol.. DID YOU KNOW THAT LITTLE THING WHALOPS 23 to 50 A BULLET?!?!

nothing but win

same mistake ive done. i thought soldier would be awesome cause healing while battling would rule. i played my soldier to lvl 5 before i realized there were tonics in store. so i decided to do a tonicing gunner Tongue

[Afbeelding: 2nuuequ.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2012, 05:41 PM | Bericht: #20
Zaged 
(19-01-2012 04:35 PM)DaveDaDon schreef:  
(30-05-2011 12:51 AM)Fundz schreef:  each class is advantageous for each player.. youll have to test each class before leveling seriously..

nothing but win

same mistake ive done. i thought soldier would be awesome cause healing while battling would rule. i played my soldier to lvl 5 before i realized there were tonics in store. so i decided to do a tonicing gunner Tongue

The only problem is that over 50% of the community now hates you cause tonics can be really lame when used while in combat
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend