Welkom, gast!

28-10-2010, 10:13 PM | Bericht: #81
Moke 
(28-10-2010 10:00 PM)luckyaces schreef:  For this to work you need to try and get GGC onto public servers, eliotness etc...

"for this to work".... ?.. I think its a smashing succes so far.... Smile

I joined 5 days ago.. there where 7 servers and 217 bans... Servers have grown x4, banlist getting close to doubled... i3d Ramon have given his approval, so its just a matter of time before US and AU servers are added besides the EU.

Ppl will see and join... as for the other providers.. im not sure they have admined community servers like i3d does... only "pretzel" servers :/
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 12:22 AM | Bericht: #82
MetroidDread 
Just seen one of the main MFCPU admins (DevilJelly) banned for MD5 tool on the banlist...

EDIT: YAY! Finally! 2 bans from KCA Hideout thanks to GGC Big Grin Heart

[Afbeelding: TBaMR.png]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 29-10-2010 om 12:25 AM door MetroidDread.)
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 12:23 AM | Bericht: #83
luckyaces 
(28-10-2010 10:13 PM)Moke schreef:  
(28-10-2010 10:00 PM)luckyaces schreef:  For this to work you need to try and get GGC onto public servers, eliotness etc...

I joined 5 days ago.. there where 7 servers and 217 bans... Servers have grown x4, banlist getting close to doubled... i3d Ramon have given his approval, so its just a matter of time before US and AU servers are added besides the EU.

Ppl will see and join... as for the other providers.. im not sure they have admined community servers like i3d does... only "pretzel" servers :/

Yes but public servers are far more common than private owned servers which will increase the likely hood of catching more hackers and in-turn pull people away from even trying/using hacks. The reason behind all of these is to eventually find a way to be rid of hackers is it not?

[Afbeelding: vietnamsig.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 02:01 AM | Bericht: #84
Saldaryll 
Great that it works, 2 were banned by MD5Tool Smile

[Afbeelding: legenDARYserverbanner_v3.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 03:52 AM | Bericht: #85
EAS_Cowboy 
(29-10-2010 12:23 AM)luckyaces schreef:  

Yes but public servers are far more common than private owned servers which will increase the likely hood of catching more hackers and in-turn pull people away from even trying/using hacks. The reason behind all of these is to eventually find a way to be rid of hackers is it not?

Yes it is the full intentions are to stop all hackers from ruining the game play of a game. It is a up hill battle that really need the whole community support. No matter what game it may be. The more people help catch hacker the less you will see. If GGC works the way it is suppose to it will be the best thing for BFH and help the server admins that fight hacker. Public servers are not going to really go for it. It will mainly be group servers or clan servers that will go GGC route in the fight against hackers.

[Afbeelding: 118iq7m.png]

[Afbeelding: 21733-3-1r-blue-bfh-4.jpg]

Server Owner and Server Admin
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 04:11 AM | Bericht: #86
c0mputeRb0y 
(29-10-2010 12:22 AM)MetroidDread schreef:  Just seen one of the main MFCPU admins (DevilJelly) banned for MD5 tool on the banlist...

It's not the real Jelly! Do your research before saying things like that! If you look carefully, it's DevilJeIly, it looks identical due to the font.

It was Keseff
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 08:21 AM | Bericht: #87
Moke 
(29-10-2010 03:52 AM)EAS_Cowboy schreef:  
(29-10-2010 12:23 AM)luckyaces schreef:  

Yes it is the full intentions are to stop all hackers from ruining the game play of a game. It is a up hill battle that really need the whole community support. No matter what game it may be. The more people help catch hacker the less you will see. If GGC works the way it is suppose to it will be the best thing for BFH and help the server admins that fight hacker. Public servers are not going to really go for it. It will mainly be group servers or clan servers that will go GGC route in the fight against hackers.

I think, the community, ie active ppl from the BFH forum, ie those that care about this game have been screaming along time for a weapon against hackers.... its here, its GGC...

For the community its a succes.... I totally agree with your point about public servers vs private, but I dont think we can help them.....

hackers will eventually be forced to hit play now alot of times, before only ending up on un-admined servers....

Concentration of hackers will rise on public servers --> public will come to complain here --> they will be directed to GGC servers by the community --> theres no room in the end --> ppl wil complain again --> EA will be forced to do smth. / Pretzel server owners realize they have to join too or only have hackers playing....

naive... hell yeah Big Grin

but then again.... I dont care about the avarage joe smo, that never have been to the forum, and never does anything but hit play now..... I care about getting good games for me and my clan and my friends... That will only ever happen with dedicated serveradmins... and the more, the easier my job is...

But I agree... it would be super to get the pretzel servers aboard... but ill settle for a big list from the community server admins Wink
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 08:24 AM | Bericht: #88
Moke 
(29-10-2010 04:11 AM)c0mputeRb0y schreef:  
(29-10-2010 12:22 AM)MetroidDread schreef:  Just seen one of the main MFCPU admins (DevilJelly) banned for MD5 tool on the banlist...

It's not the real Jelly! Do your research before saying things like that! If you look carefully, it's DevilJeIly, it looks identical due to the font.

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2338005013 Cool

its faux again... lol

but stop giving hackers unwanted attention Confused

dont want this thread closed
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 09:30 AM | Bericht: #89
[BF+N]Tcommand 
Please, you can discuss about this streaming service. But dont put here in names of these hackers or links or what else. There is no reason to tell us "haha this xxxxxxxx cheater noob were banned from my server". If you want to do that, open another thread - thanks.

The main intention is to cath cheaters and ban them from the private servers. It is not our problem if they cheat on non-private or non-clan server. Cause we also play most of time only on our private-server who hoppefully stream all to ggc. Smile
We should try to tell this idea to other clans of the community ... dont know how ... lets do some advertise for this streaming service if a nes topic opened in the server section where some guys presnt there server.

Btw. is "Shade's Sanctuary" official server from shadeshooter?

[Afbeelding: 2]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 29-10-2010 om 09:35 AM door [BF+N]Tcommand.)
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 09:40 AM | Bericht: #90
Moke 
(29-10-2010 09:30 AM)0x5b;BF+N0x5d;Tcommand schreef:  Btw. is "Shade's Sanctuary" official server from shadeshooter?

Yes. its shades server... donated from i3D I think
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 10:10 AM | Bericht: #91
[BF+N]Tcommand 
hmm yes

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 29-10-2010 om 10:19 AM door [BF+N]Tcommand.)
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 11:00 AM | Bericht: #92
MassiveImpulsa
Perhaps Schorsch (MhSV clanleader) can contact Eliott Ness about GGC, and perhaps they can add it to their servers :/ (He has some contacts within :3)
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 11:05 AM | Bericht: #93
Moke 
(29-10-2010 11:00 AM)MassiveImpulsa schreef:  Perhaps Schorsch (MhSV clanleader) can contact Eliott Ness about GGC, and perhaps they can add it to their servers :/ (He has some contacts within :3)

well.. what are you waiting for you lazy bum... get schorsch to work Wink
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 12:05 PM | Bericht: #94
=M=Roebi
MD5Tool has confirmed flaws. Btw, IngenSnillHund, Cryspys best friend in RL has been caught by MD5Tool.
MD5Tool is not fail proof and does not catch detected hacks. It catches things that look like hacks, which can include anything.
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 12:39 PM | Bericht: #95
[BF+N]Tcommand 
happyharry is the best ^^

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 29-10-2010 om 03:09 PM door [BF+N]Tcommand.)
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 01:16 PM | Bericht: #96
HappyHarry 
(29-10-2010 12:05 PM)=M=Roebi schreef:  MD5Tool has confirmed flaws. Btw, IngenSnillHund, Cryspys best friend in RL has been caught by MD5Tool.
MD5Tool is not fail proof and does not catch detected hacks. It catches things that look like hacks, which can include anything.

Sorry Roebi, that's not right. Please read the explanation given by EvenBalance to completely understand what this tool is able to detect: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=md5tool.php

@all

Just to give you some stats:

- actually 35 servers are streaming
- 455 GUIDs are banned
- since start of this thread we've added 272 bans
- on October the 27th we've added 64 bans -> 28th 59 bans
- we've collected about 76000 GUIDs in total for BFH

Thanks for your confidence and support! Smile

Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 01:52 PM | Bericht: #97
bfhXTIAN 
If I understand this right the MD5Tool search each players computer for known cheat-files like "aimbot.exe". If one of these files exists on the computer you are banned.

The only reason you are not a cheater is if you have created a file and named it "aimbot.exe" for some reason... Then you can do a "Ban appeal".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

[Afbeelding: xtianrcon_banner.png]

Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 02:22 PM | Bericht: #98
HappyHarry 
Right. We have the ability to check if the uploaded file (in case of an appeal) is identical with the one a player got banned for.

Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 04:15 PM | Bericht: #99
=M=Roebi
(29-10-2010 01:16 PM)HappyHarry schreef:  
(29-10-2010 12:05 PM)=M=Roebi schreef:  MD5Tool has confirmed flaws. Btw, IngenSnillHund, Cryspys best friend in RL has been caught by MD5Tool.

Sorry Roebi, that's not right. Please read the explanation given by EvenBalance to completely understand what this tool is able to detect: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=md5tool.php

@all

Just to give you some stats:

- actually 35 servers are streaming
- 455 GUIDs are banned
- since start of this thread we've added 272 bans
- on October the 27th we've added 64 bans -> 28th 59 bans
- we've collected about 76000 GUIDs in total for BFH

Thanks for your confidence and support! Smile

Ah, then the server I was on was too strict.
Reageren op dit bericht
29-10-2010, 04:50 PM | Bericht: #100
EAS_Cowboy 
GGC has 36 servers now connecting to the hub now with last I checked 462 bans. Server admins if you like for your server to be as hacker free as possible I would suggest you jump on board. We just joined GGC Thurs. and I have noticed that our black screen shots have almost dropped in half compared with what we normally have. Not saying that all black screen shots are hackers but I find it funny that our black ss have been knocked down.
Bless you GGC and Thank you
EAS_Cowboy

[Afbeelding: 118iq7m.png]

[Afbeelding: 21733-3-1r-blue-bfh-4.jpg]

Server Owner and Server Admin
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus