Welkom, gast!

23-05-2010, 10:15 AM | Bericht: #61
Dimicus 
(23-05-2010 09:54 AM)PinkSecToR schreef:  
(23-05-2010 09:48 AM)Dimicus schreef:  that isnt his profile. it is another commando following him around while he fires a bazooka in his general direction to cover his wall hack.

I gave you your evidence and now it's not to your standards? Any objective individual would watch that video and come to the conclusion that I don't hack.

I don't recall asking for another video from a commando that is not you.

[Afbeelding: Tyr.png]
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
23-05-2010, 10:23 AM | Bericht: #62
tastegw
being able to own/kill a dude with no spread aimbot turned all the way up like the invoking guy, says alot about you.

because head to head strafing does not help.
23-05-2010, 10:29 AM | Bericht: #63
QargZer 
(23-05-2010 10:23 AM)tastegw schreef:  being able to own/kill a dude with no spread aimbot turned all the way up like the invoking guy, says alot about you.

I played vs invoking and he is definitely beyond a doubt a hacker he snap aimed CONSTANTLY. The thing is pink has horrible accuracy so I am not sure how he could no spread and have such a crappy aim unless he non stop fired into blank space intentionally. From the clip given seems legit but I would like to play with Pink and see if he can pull off scores better than me. because I have spent 13x more time on this game and only have around 5x the score/experience points. and the fact is his gunner has only around 24hours of play time and it higher level than my gunner which is strange to me even with exp boost. Although I am starting to think maybe the exp boost/pay weapons gives a large enough advantage to pull this off.. out of all my accounts I have spent the lowest amount of time on my gunner so it may be possible.. only way I could know for sure is to make a gunner on my secondary account pay for weapons/exp boost and try to pull off level 23 within 24hours of play time

[Afbeelding: angelraguelsignature.png]

Our recruitment thread * Click on server banner below to bookmark our server

[Afbeelding: steam50px.gif]
  [Afbeelding: bookmark.png]
  [Afbeelding: xfire50px.gif]

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 23-05-2010 om 10:37 AM door QargZer.)
23-05-2010, 10:39 AM | Bericht: #64
tastegw
(23-05-2010 10:29 AM)QargZer schreef:  
(23-05-2010 10:23 AM)tastegw schreef:  being able to own/kill a dude with no spread aimbot turned all the way up like the invoking guy, says alot about you.

I played vs invoking and he is definitely beyond a doubt a hacker he snap aimed CONSTANTLY. The thing is pink has horrible accuracy so I am not sure how he could no spread and have such a crappy aim unless he non stop fired into blank space intentionally. From the clip given seems legit but I would like to play with Pink and see if he can pull off scores better than me. because I have spent 13x more time on this game and only have around 5x the score/experience points. and the fact is his gunner has only around 24hours of play time and it higher level than my gunner which is strange to me even with exp boost. Although I am starting to think maybe the exp boost/pay weapons gives a large enough advantage to pull this off.. out of all my accounts I have spent the lowest amount of time on my gunner so it may be possible.. only way I could know for sure is to make a gunner on my secondary account pay for weapons/exp boost and try to pull off level 23 within 24hours of play time

i was saying invoking has the nospread, and to go head to head with a nospread user and "own" him,..... is rather hard.
23-05-2010, 10:43 AM | Bericht: #65
ZerkZer 
Yea I just ran across another thread where m1k said he knows who pink is and he closed the topic so this will probably be closed soon. but he said its someone who gets called a hacker CONSTANTLY so now I REALLY want to play with him and see how well he does. He obviously has other accounts and is lying about not having others but 24hours of game play and has level 23... I was going to go give an exp boost to a noob gunner on another account but i missed the deadline of turning the code on.. 24hours to use it and lasts 2days is gay.. it needed to have 2days of being able to get used.

O wait.. I am still logged in my other account.. woops..

[Afbeelding: 2]

Epic thread (Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 23-05-2010 om 10:46 AM door ZerkZer.)
23-05-2010, 11:01 AM | Bericht: #66
QargZer 
wait a freaking minute.. I have used cheeser 5x longer and have the same amount of kills and I never really shoot randomly and my accuracy is lower than his.. Now that I checked those stats something is SUPER fishy...

23-05-2010, 11:14 AM | Bericht: #67
Fumblers 
(23-05-2010 09:43 AM)PinkSecToR schreef:  Aimbots don't do rockets. Wonder where all them volleys and ballistics come from?

Since it's clear many of you have not even played against me. Watch this video and listen. I don't snap, ALL my blind fires can be explained by what you'll see, and you'll notice that I do miss.

Recording from someone else's PoV would not show your hacks.
I'm officially convinced now...

[Afbeelding: bfheroessig052220100854.png]
23-05-2010, 11:30 AM | Bericht: #68
Cpt.Ossa 
His Heroic Moments aren't that suspicious, I have sort of the same ratio on RushingOssa and i only played him for a very short time after the update. Refusing to record oneself however is somewhat suspicious, and yeah, the anonymous account aswell.

23-05-2010, 11:37 AM | Bericht: #69
ZerkZer 
I am making a new gunner on this account and it will have three days exp boost.. lets see if I can pull off his amazing ability to get a level 20+ in 24hours of play. I will not buy super cheeser but I will rent them. Actually I made it but I have low VP due to buying my commando bandages I will make a VP farmer and get 2-3k VP then try my experiment.

[Afbeelding: 2]

Epic thread (Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 23-05-2010 om 11:40 AM door ZerkZer.)
23-05-2010, 11:59 AM | Bericht: #70
BulletEater 
(23-05-2010 11:30 AM)Cpt.Ossa schreef:  His Heroic Moments aren't that suspicious, I have sort of the same ratio on RushingOssa and i only played him for a very short time after the update. Refusing to record oneself however is somewhat suspicious, and yeah, the anonymous account aswell.

With the crap rig he has, he can't. It would compromise his performance in-game. PunkBuster screenshots reveal he isn't playing on high quality meaning his graphics card isn't a high end one.
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 23-05-2010 om 12:00 PM door BulletEater.)
23-05-2010, 01:32 PM | Bericht: #71
Fumblers 
(23-05-2010 11:59 AM)BulletEater schreef:  
(23-05-2010 11:30 AM)Cpt.Ossa schreef:  His Heroic Moments aren't that suspicious, I have sort of the same ratio on RushingOssa and i only played him for a very short time after the update. Refusing to record oneself however is somewhat suspicious, and yeah, the anonymous account aswell.

With the crap rig he has, he can't. It would compromise his performance in-game. PunkBuster screenshots reveal he isn't playing on high quality meaning his graphics card isn't a high end one.

Or he cut it down so his hacks wouldn't lag him up. Smile

[Afbeelding: bfheroessig052220100854.png]
23-05-2010, 03:24 PM | Bericht: #72
QargZer 
I stuck a 3day exp boost and a uber backsratcher on my level 12 gunner and have done massive damage.. I joined a higher level server and ranked top 3 almost every game I have played.. even though I am the lowest level this uber backscratcher is OP especially in the hands of a decent player.

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 23-05-2010 om 03:27 PM door QargZer.)
23-05-2010, 04:17 PM | Bericht: #73
assianx 
i played with u and u did look like u hack

sorry for my bad english i speak american
23-05-2010, 04:37 PM | Bericht: #74
Lt.Astrophil 
(23-05-2010 02:18 AM)PinkSecToR schreef:  On a more positive note, the best admin of Section[8] MM/RR/BB/VV/Sunset/CC are awesome. Thanks for taking the time to look at my PBSS instead of listening to the countless children saying I hack.

I just want to add here, that it is possible to mask Aimbot on the PB screenshot...just saying. That is no problem.

23-05-2010, 05:51 PM | Bericht: #75
xXRolandXx 
Simple.
Go to Youtube and type:
Pinksector hacking.
Need anithing more to ban the hacker?

[Afbeelding: 1]
23-05-2010, 07:00 PM | Bericht: #76
glamb 
2 xXRolandXx: I see only two videos and none of them proves PinkSecToR is hacking. Suspicious maybe (really fast kills), but definitely not sufficient evidence..

| Raptr: glamb | Youtube: GlambCZ |
23-05-2010, 08:22 PM | Bericht: #77
Coord 
Change topic title to 13*

Plummet: Wow look at that, its glowing, like, loads!
Dudeson: What do you expect, ITS ON FIRE!
23-05-2010, 09:02 PM | Bericht: #78
SiR.Zlaughter 
(23-05-2010 08:22 PM)Coord schreef:  Change topic title to 13*

+1 Rofl

[Afbeelding: signaturelucifer.png]

23-05-2010, 09:04 PM | Bericht: #79
CiviCity 
Banned from my server. Change to 14.

[Afbeelding: kch5dw.jpg]
De website van deze gebruiker bezoeken Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
23-05-2010, 09:10 PM | Bericht: #80
Relich 
If this get any more suspicious then he can add 11 servers to it to

(This post was last modified: Today 03:45 PM by Coord.)

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend