Welkom, gast!

16-12-2011, 08:01 PM | Bericht: #281
Pedro 
Silly me, just realised there is a solution.
Set PLP to fixed range.
Set the range to min=1 & max=1 (so almost everyone but a complete noob gets marked as breaking PLP protection.
Set PLP behaviour to "NONE" (so no action is taken, they are just highlighted as breaking PLP.
Then set you KD limit and everyone on the server should be monitored.
Let me know if this works, it should do.

Regards,
Pedro

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
16-12-2011, 10:43 PM | Bericht: #282
RIC0H 
it works fine as you suggested Pedro, thanks.

De website van deze gebruiker bezoeken Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
17-12-2011, 12:46 AM | Bericht: #283
RPrimo 
Hi Pedro, I have a problem when trying to connect to Autoadmin. I always have the same error that you can see in the image. Any solution? Thank you?
[Afbeelding: autoadminerror.jpg]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 17-12-2011 om 12:47 AM door RPrimo.)
Reageren op dit bericht
17-12-2011, 01:06 AM | Bericht: #284
Pedro 
@RPrimo - it is mostly always wrong credentials or a fireewall is blocking.

Make sure you are using the ADMIN port.
There are two listed in your server's web contrtol panel on your Server Rerntal Provider's website.
One is used by the server for Punkbuster, GGC, etc. The other is the RCON port you need to use.

Try dropping your firewall for a minute and try again.
You may have missed the security warning asking for permnission.
If it is this, uninstall and reinstall Autoadmin and look out for the security warning this time.

Also, your Server may just need a reboot to get it accepting connections again.

Finally, this sometimes happens after an update, when the server has forgotton your login credentials, or simply did not have ModManager installed. In these cases, open a ticket with your SRP.

If you are still having problems PM me, or better still, email me.

Regards,
Pedro

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 17-12-2011 om 01:12 AM door Pedro.)
Reageren op dit bericht
17-12-2011, 07:45 PM | Bericht: #285
RPrimo 
Thank you for your support Pedro, but i still cannot connect, but only with the autoadmin. I am not the owner of the server, only admin. This happens only with this tool, because i have tryied other 2 tools and i can connect with those (BFP4FCC and xtianrcon). The problem with those is that in game i cannot admin.It looks that the server is offline. Only trough the tools. If you have another suggestion, i appreciate. Once again, thank you for your support.
RPrimo
Reageren op dit bericht
17-12-2011, 10:58 PM | Bericht: #286
RIC0H 
^ check to see if you have any spaces in your IP address and Port number input boxes.
(a space before or after the numbers)

To check this, you will need to open AutoAdmin and instead of connecting to the server you will need to edit it.

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 17-12-2011 om 10:59 PM door RIC0H.)
De website van deze gebruiker bezoeken Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
18-12-2011, 12:38 AM | Bericht: #287
Pedro 
(17-12-2011 07:45 PM)RPrimo schreef:  Thank you for your support Pedro, but i still cannot connect, but only with the autoadmin. I am not the owner of the server, only admin. This happens only with this tool, because i have tryied other 2 tools and i can connect with those (BFP4FCC and xtianrcon). The problem with those is that in game i cannot admin.It looks that the server is offline. Only trough the tools. If you have another suggestion, i appreciate. Once again, thank you for your support.
RPrimo

Thanks RIC0H, I'm fairly sure I trim leading and trailing spaces on that form.

@RPrimo - Your response is a little confusing - "It looks that the server is offline. Only trough the tools." - Are you saying that P4FCC and xianron both show the server offline? Surely that means they also failed to connect?

You did not mention whether you opened a ticket with your SRP? There are no known bugs in Autoadmin connections to servers, it uses exactly the same method as any other RCON tool and many admins from every SRP are using it right now. Please also confirm that you know the difference between the server port and the ADMIN port, and that you tried both (it's the admin port you need).

Finally, there may be some log files. Please send them to be if you find them.
C:\Users\[YourUser]\Documents\BP4FCC\111.111.111.111_1111\Logs

Sorry you are having difficulties connecting with Autoadmin.
There's no known bug, but want to help you as much as I can.

Regards,
Pedro

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 18-12-2011 om 12:39 AM door Pedro.)
Reageren op dit bericht
19-12-2011, 12:54 AM | Bericht: #288
RPrimo 
Hi @Pedro.
What i said is that with the other two tools, i can connect and admin the server, and give commands trough the tool. But in-game i cannot give commands. Whenever i want to give a command, i always have to enter in the tool (that is always connected) to give the order. I am using the Admin port because i can loggin with BFP4FCC and xtianrcon. Only the Autoadmin gives me the error that i showed you in the image.

About the Log file, i have one that says:
"17-12-2011 00:08:01: Log opened.

17-12-2011 00:08:01: Database upgraded to version4
17-12-2011 00:08:05: Unable to read modManager module - tell Pedro ' ( unloaded )'"

How do i open a ticket with my SRP?

Best regards
RPrimo
Reageren op dit bericht
19-12-2011, 01:54 AM | Bericht: #289
Pedro 
If you can log in with another tool, then it's not an issue for your Server Rental Provider - the people you rent the server from. It's got to be something simple. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling Autoadmin? Did you get a security alert? Are you loging in as "admin", with the admin radio button selected? (if you chose autoconnect, just go to servers menu and disconnect, then you can edit the settings and check)

Regards,
Pedro

Reageren op dit bericht
19-12-2011, 03:04 AM | Bericht: #290
RPrimo 
I did all that and the problem is still there. I dont know what to do anymore. At the end it says RconAuth=False. Can it be something to do with that?

Regards
RPrimo
Reageren op dit bericht
20-12-2011, 12:31 AM | Bericht: #291
Pedro 
This usually means it was able to connect to the server, but the password was wrong, or you selected the wrong login type.
Please double check the password hasn't got any spaces. Cut and paste from the other tool that can connect. If you are the main admin, make sure the admin radio is selected. How about firewall, did you drop your Windows firewall for a minute and try?

EDIT: Whilst working on some other issues tonight, I've also made some changes to the messages Autoadmin produces when it cannot connect, and to the setup/connection form to make things clearer. I'll be rolling out the next patch tomorrow (Tuesday) night. When you get this patch, please let me know the error messages. Also, we could take this off-thread now to PMs, till we find the problem, if you'd prefer?

Regards,
Pedro

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 20-12-2011 om 02:27 AM door Pedro.)
Reageren op dit bericht
24-01-2012, 02:58 PM | Bericht: #292
Pedro 
Just thought I'd bump this thread, not so much for the thread, but to raise awareness [via people's thread subscriptions] of latest developments.

If you have subscribed to this thread before because you used to rent a server, I invite you back, encourage you to rent again, for just a few months and help us go even further. I had some of my best feedback from many of you who no longer rent, and I miss you guys!

The game still seems to be incredibly popular, but could still do with more active admins.

Maybe this will tempt you...

Autoadmin has taken another giant leap forward with the release of the world's first visual battle replay tool for RCON.

Read more about it in this section's stickies, if it's still there when you read this, otherwise here.

Regards,
Pedro

Reageren op dit bericht
24-01-2012, 03:19 PM | Bericht: #293
HappyTrueEvil 
*very excited to use this*

Reageren op dit bericht
04-02-2012, 10:27 PM | Bericht: #294
AmsterdamHeavy
Anyone know whats up with autoadmin? Cant connect to anything on the domain all day long.
Reageren op dit bericht
04-02-2012, 10:36 PM | Bericht: #295
2reset 
I think its under a DoS attack.
So the AutoAdmins web server is down.
And there by will all Autoadmin tools go slow (or stop) because of it. Undecided

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=8a6ab76f32b62b...33396922b2]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 04-02-2012 om 10:37 PM door 2reset.)
Reageren op dit bericht
05-02-2012, 05:13 PM | Bericht: #296
HappyTrueEvil 
yeah it happens(not that often), dead give away it how it labels the maps , example, lake instead of buck bay.... modmanager names..

Reageren op dit bericht
06-02-2012, 02:22 AM | Bericht: #297
Pedro 
(04-02-2012 10:36 PM)2reset schreef:  I think its under a DoS attack.
So the AutoAdmins web server is down.
And there by will all Autoadmin tools go slow (or stop) because of it. Undecided

I have tools now to tell when it's a DOS attack. There is an ongoing issue I'm having with SQL server that is causing this under certain conditions. All I can say is I'm working on it. The server runs to it's capacity pretty much 24/7, especially EU peak times.

If the website is having "one of it's funny turns", it recovers after 20-50 mins.

Also, if the website is down, as HTE says, you can tell because of the long pause on connect, whilst it's trying to download the map names. If it fails, you get a message in the log tab and the map names will remain as the internal [original] names, not the final release names, because it couldn't get the lookup file to translate to the real name. I actually thought I fixed that with a locally cached copy of last known mapnames, which is loaded if the website fails. I guess that's still not working?

When your Autoadmin client can't connect to the website, you also can't upload data, obviously because teh site is down, but after the first attempt it should stop trying. You have to keep an eye on the website and restart your client when it's up again.

If Autoadmin cannot connect to the website, it will work perfectly normally as a stand-alone client, serving your players as normal. A website outage should therefore have no effect on normal operations.

Regards,
Pedro

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 06-02-2012 om 02:23 AM door Pedro.)
Reageren op dit bericht
19-02-2012, 04:54 PM | Bericht: #298
Psy252 
Hi Pedro i have a problem autoadmin can not connect to my Server , can you help me please thx

[Afbeelding: unbena15.jpg]

thx for help [/code]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 19-02-2012 om 05:03 PM door Psy252.)
Reageren op dit bericht
16-04-2012, 10:12 AM | Bericht: #299
TrudleR 
Hi Pedro

Noticed this not the first time now: If I start AA, the commandolimit appears "2 per side". But after the kick of the other guys, sometimes there is only 1 commando left on 1 or maybe 2 sides.

Greets

Reageren op dit bericht
19-10-2012, 08:08 PM | Bericht: #300
TheDragonGold 
I cant request players?

i sent support to multiplay and they sent me to this site!
how to fix it?
i think i had to fix in my autoadmin.. can u please make a video on youtube or something!?
just pm me or something
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend