Welkom, gast!

18-01-2010, 10:01 PM | Bericht: #61
We_Todd_Did 
(18-01-2010 06:51 PM)grok23 schreef:  
(18-01-2010 06:05 PM)We_Todd_Did schreef:  
(18-01-2010 12:48 AM)grok23 schreef:  
(16-01-2010 04:10 PM)OpticalScythe schreef:  
(15-01-2010 02:30 PM)apocs schreef:  
(14-01-2010 04:36 PM)We_Todd_Did schreef:  While the game needs help all we get is crap like this great job Pedro. As soon as you can do something useful for the community let me know. Right now 90% of rented servers are empty because of no peeps due to matchmaking, and the other 10% has hackers because there are no admins in it. At least you found a way to squeeze more money out of the peeps that are left.

I agree i rented a server only to have it fill with lvl one to five and if I entered it would stop streaming players in. I probable played 3hrs total in one month, then you see pedro gets props on front page and selling vips pretty rude. this should not be hyped up so much for one person unless this is going to be a tool given to admins to use. would have to say this is the most shameless plug ive ever seen. HAY PEDRO GIVE US THE GOODS!! Undecided

If you guys think Pedro is making money out of this you're idiots. All he's doing is subsidising his server costs and probably not by very much at all at that. The vast majority of the VIPs on that server are VIP based on the amount of time they spend on it.

We are the idiots huh? To begin with "subsidising?" is spelled with a "Z" genius. Secondly our complaint is 100% valid. While this mod may have some features that could be useful for some of the server renters out there mostly it's just a way to squeeze a couple extra bucks outta peeps. As a Clan Leader and a sever admin on multiple games I can tell you this community needs help and all we get are puff pieces like this from Pedro from the admins in these forums and site. When will the servers be fixed. When will every server stop having 14 Yer old idiots curse for hours straight just to laugh when the 'Auto-Admin' tries to ban em and nothing happens. Well I should not say nothing. Pedro's precious 'Auto-Admin' does spam the chat for a couple minutes trying to kick em making gameplay that much worse, but except for chat spam 'Auto-Admin' is a joke and the more people like you that praise Pedro and scold us for our beliefs goes even further to my belief that this game is being turned into and marketed for NOOBS only!

You want to pick me up on a little spelling mistake? Proof again of my first point. Clan leader and admin also for a few games, same here, big bloody deal.

You directing your rage about the effects of the latest update, at Pedro, is again proof of that point. Pedro has done something by himself to make his server a bit more special. I play on that server and find the features quite fun and useful, eg: if I find that my side has a big advantage levels-wise I'll sit out to even things up.

Your rage should be directed at EA/DICE, not at those of us who can appreciate the effort he has put into his little project and the fact that he has a pretty nice and friendly community playing on his server.

My gripe is that while EA pimps Pedro's mod they are leaving the rest of the server renters, clans, and avid enthusiasts out in the cold. If you can't get that I'm sorry. One more thing sir you call me an idiot, make a 4th grade spelling error and then use it at as ammunition to prove ur point that I'm the dolt? Get a life, education, and clue and come back here and flame me!

[Afbeelding: nszsg.jpg]
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
18-01-2010, 10:20 PM | Bericht: #62
grok23 
(18-01-2010 10:01 PM)We_Todd_Did schreef:  My gripe is that while EA pimps Pedro's mod they are leaving the rest of the server renters, clans, and avid enthusiasts out in the cold. If you can't get that I'm sorry. One more thing sir you call me an idiot, make a 4th grade spelling error and then use it at as ammunition to prove ur point that I'm the dolt? Get a life, education, and clue and come back here and flame me!

It proved my point, because you pulled me up on a spelling error and then went on to make your own spelling mistakes. Pulling somebody up over a simple typo is pretty silly. As for the life, education etc, I have them all already, but thank you anyway.

I understand and sympathise with your grievances relating to the servers and clans, but point out again that none of that is due to Pedro. You're shooting at friendlies not enemies. As you and he have pointed out the recent changes are causing havoc with his autoadmin tool and his server just as they are with yours.

[Afbeelding: 311usfc.gif]
Expanding minds and helping people to fill in the Blanks since 1943
Click here to bookmark the Blanks server. Join us on our irc channel #Blanks.bfh @ quakenet to arrange clan wars/scrims etc
Reageren op dit bericht
18-01-2010, 10:40 PM | Bericht: #63
apocs 
I have to say the auto admin is interesting, say pedro you get the server files to do this?

[Afbeelding: 5]
Reageren op dit bericht
18-01-2010, 11:26 PM | Bericht: #64
OpticalScythe 
(18-01-2010 10:01 PM)We_Todd_Did schreef:  My gripe is that while EA pimps Pedro's mod they are leaving the rest of the server renters, clans, and avid enthusiasts out in the cold. If you can't get that I'm sorry. One more thing sir you call me an idiot, make a 4th grade spelling error and then use it at as ammunition to prove ur point that I'm the dolt? Get a life, education, and clue and come back here and flame me!

EA did nothing to pedros server, he made the tool himself. the admin spam? that is EAs recent update failure, it has nothing to do with pedros server. and lastly, personal attacks make u look rather immature.

[Afbeelding: ghghg.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
18-01-2010, 11:53 PM | Bericht: #65
Pedro 
@SilentJake - last kill is actually more accurate than first kill, just because I wrote it better. Lag is also a factor. What you think is last kill is not how it hits the server.

@We_Todd_Did - There's always one! XD Most people are supportive of my work, I'm sorry you don't find it useful. Please direct me to your contribution, so as to compare. This project was borne solely out of the need to fill my server since matchmaking was introduced. I realised I needed to get more bookmarkers by giving them a reason to bookmark and return. I'm not squeezing any money out of anyone. It is free to use. I am simply trying to convert a few of those players into donators, to pay for the server and website.

@apocs - Great! You know you've made it, when you're the subject of a conspiracy theory! XD There's no secret here. Goodman has [obviously] known about the development of Auto-admin. When I got Twitter & the website going he said he loved it, and it deserved a mention. That's all.

@Intruder(FIN) - If you tried it you'd see it's not spam. I do not have auto-messages or public messages every time someone joins. There is a brief private greeting for players and an infrequent public announcement of VIPs. Most auto-text is First-kills & last-kills, so it's only at the start and the end. Leveling up announcements are infrequent unless it's a noob matched server. For the majority of the game Auto-adminis silent, responding to player commands with private responses.

@Hashead - I provide the PB screenies for players to check each other, and anyone with a spare minute or two to scan through in the hunt for cheaters. PB is down tonight. I have a ticket with i3d to fix the issue.

I have just updated the screenie submission form again to take the images directly from my PB screenshot page, to prevent fraud. So once PB is working again, I will be publishing images.

@We_Todd_Did again - re your other posts: In the UK we spell subsidising with an 's'. I believe 'z' is the American spelling? Furthermore, as I'm sure you know, Auto-admin wasn't spam-kicking. That was the server itself. It was happening on ALL servers. Auto-admin does not try to kick pings or idlers. That's a server side feature none of us have any control over. I'm sorry you feel "out in the cold" have you done something for the community that has been ignored?

@Sgt. Pepper - I have had people trying to earn VIP by promising me online promotion, which I have refused. I do not appreciate that kind of spam publicity. I have not encouraged anyone to spam other websites or forums. Please post a link.

@grok23 - Thank you sir, for your support in my absence.

Just to be clear again to EVERYONE. The update did not cause Auto-admin to spam-kick. That is the server doing those messages. My Auto-admin is not on the server.

What the server patch HAS caused is that Auto-admin's messages have been spammed off the screen, and lost in the server-spam-dross. Furthermore, the timing has meant many new players who responded to the forum post before hearing about the server bug have assumed the spam was Auto-admin. Killer bad timing for this server patch to happen Sad

@OpticalScythe - thanks mate. You said it in a nutshell Smile

Regards,
Pedro

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 19-01-2010 om 12:05 AM door Pedro.)
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2010, 01:41 AM | Bericht: #66
PvtJokerr 
(18-01-2010 11:53 PM)Pedro schreef:  @We_Todd_Did [...]Auto-admin does not try to kick pings or idlers. That's a server side feature none of us have any control over. I'm sorry you feel "out in the cold" have you done something for the community that has been ignored?

Well, he whines a lot, I'm sure that helps the community more than your silly auto-tricks!
You're responsible for all the evil in the world Pedro!!! You wrote all the BFH hacks, last patch was your idea and auto-admin is a part of Skynet. Admit it!
Seriously now. Pedro your server is awesome, you're even better, keep it up.

[Afbeelding: 1rNDi.gif]
[Afbeelding: lI0Bp.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2010, 01:35 PM | Bericht: #67
apocs 
Pedro Wrote: @We_Todd_Did [...]Auto-admin does not try to kick pings or idlers. That's a server side feature none of us have any control over. I'm sorry you feel "out in the cold" have you done something for the community that has been ignored?
as far as I can tell this is not for the community, you have not given out this program.....id have to say you have done this for yourself, to help pay for your server and website
and ya wetodd does do something for the community he runs and admins a clean server! well he use to until EA took that ability away.

[Afbeelding: 5]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 19-01-2010 om 01:45 PM door apocs.)
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2010, 03:44 PM | Bericht: #68
deliever0 
Hi Pedro Deliever here i am a vip but i don't got gold star on bookmark but the game says VIP deliever joined the game but i am not a vip because i get sometimes kicked for a vip...
can u help plz
Deliever

[Afbeelding: 259v9tj.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2010, 07:24 PM | Bericht: #69
luckyaces 
I don't get how your PB SS works, i found suspected cheater on your server so i went looked at PBSS and they all old pics.... like way earlier in the day.

Can i type a name and search through them?

[Afbeelding: vietnamsig.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2010, 08:52 PM | Bericht: #70
N1_Dawg 
i love your server

Steam|Search|Customer Support|Signature by Arbelyjon|
Reageren op dit bericht
19-01-2010, 10:18 PM | Bericht: #71
zivviz 
cc xxccxvffzf\jbd\hlbgfhdbshdbhdsbdshdbshb;ghysb;ihybsydg\;.dsihyghydbgsygdhgfdhdhg​hldshghd\ eb hfkbhbehbfhkbehjb\khb e

eee cxcc
Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 12:34 AM | Bericht: #72
Blutnebel 
I've had you bookmarked for a while, Pedro, but I rarely gain access. Always a laugh when I do, however.

[Afbeelding: 2ezr2ic.png]

Denied Closed Beta Entry  :  Joined KCA and CS13
Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 04:30 AM | Bericht: #73
luckyaces 
Hi pedro, i like to browse through your PB screen shots and found some cheaters in there, there a way to report them to you? or will you just check them all yourself?

Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 08:31 AM | Bericht: #74
PvtJokerr 
(20-01-2010 04:30 AM)luckyaces schreef:  Hi pedro, i like to browse through your PB screen shots and found some cheaters in there, there a way to report them to you? or will you just check them all yourself?

Auto-admin website -> Other stuff -> Cheaters

[Afbeelding: 1rNDi.gif]
[Afbeelding: lI0Bp.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 08:45 AM | Bericht: #75
Nulled.Shot 
Could you implement a paging feature for your pb screens. It's quite a large page as is -.-

[Afbeelding: lkNbU.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 12:05 PM | Bericht: #76
luckyaces 
(20-01-2010 08:31 AM)PvtJokerr schreef:  
(20-01-2010 04:30 AM)luckyaces schreef:  Hi pedro, i like to browse through your PB screen shots and found some cheaters in there, there a way to report them to you? or will you just check them all yourself?

Auto-admin website -> Other stuff -> Cheaters

ta Smile

Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 06:10 PM | Bericht: #77
grok23 
(20-01-2010 08:45 AM)Nulled.Shot schreef:  Could you implement a paging feature for your pb screens. It's quite a large page as is -.-

I think that page belongs to i3d the server providers. It's not something Pedro can mess with himself. I know what you mean though, as it'd hit 75MB of images last time I checked it.

The rogues gallery section of his autoadmin site though is a smaller section with just the cheats that have been found shown, with their PB screenshots as evidence. I'd like to see people like the oldguys.nl and other clans etc adding those names to their banslists.

Click here to bookmark the Blanks server. Join us on our irc channel #Blanks.bfh @ quakenet to arrange clan wars/scrims etc
Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 07:39 PM | Bericht: #78
Pedro 
With reference to the PB page, as grok says, that's an i3d page, which doesn't show times, so it's very hard to see what's new. I allow 2000 screenshots to be taken, then PB starts counting at 1 again. So the latest picture may have looped back and be at 234, when the top listed picture is 2000. It's very confusing and sometimes my PC gives up loading them after the first 1500 or so, but I like to keep at least half a day's work of shots, to give people a chance to look at them. I will discuss the options with i3d.

Meanwhile guys, I have posted this new thread listing the new features that have just come online.

The Rogues' Gallery is new. Also two new player commands for /ping and /country.

Regards,
Pedro

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 20-01-2010 om 07:46 PM door Pedro.)
Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 09:47 PM | Bericht: #79
We_Todd_Did 
(19-01-2010 01:35 PM)apocs schreef:  Pedro Wrote: @We_Todd_Did [...]Auto-admin does not try to kick pings or idlers. That's a server side feature none of us have any control over. I'm sorry you feel "out in the cold" have you done something for the community that has been ignored?
as far as I can tell this is not for the community, you have not given out this program.....id have to say you have done this for yourself, to help pay for your server and website
and ya wetodd does do something for the community he runs and admins a clean server! well he use to until EA took that ability away.

Man Pedro seems like a switch hitting noob 0.o. That's what they want on the forums and in the servers. They keep Neutering the "Real Clans" and server renters and leave us with this Pedro and his "Auto Admin Project"

Facts are facts.
1. They Took the people out of our servers so noobs would not cry and could play with each other.
2. They took away admin rights when some noobs slipped into an admind servers and acted like noobs.
3. We are left with servers full of hackers or noobs (See Pedros server for details of the latter)
4. They do nothing to fix or address the problem, just hype Pedro and his "Auto Admin", and let the hackers hack and the noobs noob it up.

[Afbeelding: nszsg.jpg]
Reageren op dit bericht
20-01-2010, 10:07 PM | Bericht: #80
grok23 
(20-01-2010 09:47 PM)We_Todd_Did schreef:  Man Pedro seems like a switch hitting noob 0.o. That's what they want on the forums and in the servers. They keep Neutering the "Real Clans" and server renters and leave us with this Pedro and his "Auto Admin Project"

Facts are facts.
1. They Took the people out of our servers so noobs would not cry and could play with each other.
2. They took away admin rights when some noobs slipped into an admind servers and acted like noobs.
3. We are left with servers full of hackers or noobs (See Pedros server for details of the latter)
4. They do nothing to fix or address the problem, just hype Pedro and his "Auto Admin", and let the hackers hack and the noobs noob it up.

You're like a broken record, constantly jumping back to the same old rubbish. Is it Pedro's fault that EA/DICE made those changes? No. Is it his fault that they did a news piece on his work? No.

Change the record and get a clue.

Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend