Welkom, gast!

12-01-2010, 11:24 PM | Bericht: #1
Pedro 
[Afbeelding: AutoadminAdvert.gif]

Auto-admin is an ongoing project to provide a better player experience than a normal, or human controlled server.
It's just a regular server you stumble upon through Play Now matching.
But behind that is a unique development project, that we hope you'll like enough to bookmark Smile

Come and experience a more informed game with round announcements and unique player commands for map list and player levels.

First kills and last kills are automatically captured and announced in-game, on Twitter and on the website.
Can you get both first AND last kills in a round? If so, for how many of the maps? Your glorious achievements will be online for all to see! Tongue

All players get a private seasonal greeting, and VIPs get to choose their own glorious entry announcement! Big Grin

Levelling up on Auto-admin is more rewarding too, as everyone gets told with a fanfare!

Live data from your game is uploaded every 20 seconds to the website.
The website has the most advanced game browser currently available for BFH, and will be regularly enhanced.
Check the website before joining to see who's playing, who's leading, and which side are winning!

Free VIP slots are awarded every week to our most regular players!!
We keep track of player visits, and every Sunday we calculate total playtime on our server, in the last two weeks.
The longest players (currently top 20) get a free slot! (all your characters count as the same player)

This server has been up since servers were available, and thanks to our original advert, we now have a lively community of very friendly players.

We'd love you to join us. Smile

The bookmark link is here

Kind regards,
Pedro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've never joined a bookmarked server before: Click the link above to add the bookmark to your account. When you start the game client, don't click "Play Now". Instead, go to options and select "Connect to server". You will see Auto-admin listed there.[/i]

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 12-01-2010 om 11:55 PM door Pedro.)
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
12-01-2010, 11:27 PM | Bericht: #2
Serbian 
Nice !
And did you forgot something like this : http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/bookmar...5b677d8bb5

[Afbeelding: CoffeeRageSig.jpg]

*removed by Moke: Please use English language in signatures
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 12-01-2010 om 11:29 PM door Serbian.)
Reageren op dit bericht
12-01-2010, 11:35 PM | Bericht: #3
SoftTaco 
Pedro, I was freinds with MaxHeadroom and he said he was at boarding school or something, whn will he be back?

[align=center][Afbeelding: ec3xjfw3.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
12-01-2010, 11:56 PM | Bericht: #4
Provi 
No way, are you the Pedro of Pedro Servers?

I love your servers!

Reageren op dit bericht
12-01-2010, 11:58 PM | Bericht: #5
Pedro 
Thanks Serbian, I've updated my post Smile

Hi, SoftTaco. Max is my son, he's into other games these days. He pops in now and then. Only I have remained faithful to BFH Smile

Regards,
Pedro

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 13-01-2010 om 02:00 AM door Pedro.)
Reageren op dit bericht
12-01-2010, 11:59 PM | Bericht: #6
Abomb7894 
I have been on your server twice, first time I had a great time, second time the teams were a bit off balance, ie we got crushed 0-33 Smile But the auto admin itself is a very cool addition Big Grin Love it, and will continue to play on your server!

[Afbeelding: 1]
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 01:05 AM | Bericht: #7
AirHunter117 
your server is the best, better than ea servers, mia servers, leet servers, i3D servers, and any others, the auto admin is friendly and is so cool how it tells the killz and killerz, i hope to see lots of new players and features Smile
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 01:31 AM | Bericht: #8
MonkeyMafia 
This is indeed a very cool feature, would like to see more servers using it. The active admin(s) and a friendly bunch of guys on the server, certainly enjoyed my time on the server and made sure to bookmark it and will no doubt make the server a regular hang out, certainly for my higher level characters anyway, don't think my lower levels would fair too well if its anything like the last time I was on.

All in all the best server I have played in for a long time, I'd definately recommend it to any players looking for games with mature players who also like to have some fun. kudos to you pedro

De website van deze gebruiker bezoeken Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 02:23 AM | Bericht: #9
{aTa} 
wish i had this tool.

[Afbeelding: 2262916577_0_2.png]

>>>a nice server (nightmaps)
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 03:19 PM | Bericht: #10
HitmanMovies 
Pedro I Sended U A Mail Smile Hope U Read This
And Congrats

/Hitman

[Afbeelding: hitmansignature.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 04:21 PM | Bericht: #11
Borren 
I've played on one of those servers, it should be implemented in the game, it's just that good. Big Grin
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 04:39 PM | Bericht: #12
Lisekk 
Are there any plans to publish auto-admin? It's a nice addition to BFH, would be great if other servers had it.

[Afbeelding: lisekk.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 05:10 PM | Bericht: #13
[KZ-0]Biggsilo 
Yes, looks very nice. I am very interested myself.

Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 05:23 PM | Bericht: #14
wour! 
<3 the server, best server ever! (for now...Tongue). only downside is that its going to be full at all times now, and I dont have VIP Undecided (NO, im not paying! (2 much money went down the drain here Sad))

[Afbeelding: dy975g.png]

Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 05:49 PM | Bericht: #15
Strach 
Well i did stumbled on Pedro server when there were no AutoAdmin, and what did make me to bookmark him it was that it were no kiddy server for NO SNIPERS((COMMANDOS) every1 can play here except cheaters(don't call them hackers, hackers don't play games), and I did iven get a ViP but now I might loose it cause of problem with Woman Big Grin

[Afbeelding: 5]
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 06:11 PM | Bericht: #16
AlphaNumeric? 
Bookmarked! That rocks
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 06:37 PM | Bericht: #17
xSpecialOpsx 
Nicely done Pedro, Really like playing on your serverWink
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 06:52 PM | Bericht: #18
KaleHenkie 
One word. Awesome

[Afbeelding: 2ng9y8h.gif]
Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 06:57 PM | Bericht: #19
Nameless Sniper 
Just visited the server today, got the record first kill in 37 seconds on SS2 Big Grin

I am The Nameless Sniper and I approve this message™
[Afbeelding: speedgun_sig_814.png]

Former Community Moderator | Twitter | Signature Gallery | Steam | YouTube | Send me a PM

Reageren op dit bericht
13-01-2010, 06:59 PM | Bericht: #20
-=BIO=- 
If you get three kicks before ban, does that enclude ping kick?

[Afbeelding: 6]
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend