Welkom, gast!

06-10-2009, 10:18 PM | Bericht: #1
xXxTeacuPxXx 
Maybe it will have more rounds but do less damage, so they have to shoot you lots maybe like 10 or 15 rounds. Maybe even single shot but you have to do one of the quick reloads.[/align]

Post what you think it may be?
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
06-10-2009, 10:23 PM | Bericht: #2
kopakinichi 
It has already been told that it will be replaced with a poking stick, that will be nerfed after a month because "it pokes too much"

[Afbeelding: 4]
Reageren op dit bericht
06-10-2009, 10:24 PM | Bericht: #3
The Omega Man 
(06-10-2009 10:23 PM)kopakinichi schreef:  It has already been told that it will be replaced with a poking stick, that will be nerfed after a month because "it pokes too much"

lol I believe that's my joke Big Grin

[Afbeelding: bfheroes-sig.png]

Reageren op dit bericht
06-10-2009, 10:25 PM | Bericht: #4
kopakinichi 
Yes, it is, I said "it has already been told" but I didnt remeber your username :\

[Afbeelding: 4]
Reageren op dit bericht
06-10-2009, 10:32 PM | Bericht: #5
ArmyDude229 
hope they don't nerf the poor rifle too much Sad at least that's what most likely will happen....maybe they will just give it a short zoom and a long zoom option in case ur target is a bit closer Tongue

[Afbeelding: 10]
"You got to have a little rock and roll music to get you through the stormy weather"
-Boston
Reageren op dit bericht
06-10-2009, 10:33 PM | Bericht: #6
Diegocore 
maybe it will finally be bolt-action, that way i will feel motivated to use my commando (since semi-auto is just ultra crappy) AND well, they just have to nerf the PS damage, or make it only last for 1 shot (CUZ SERIOUSLY any commando that needs to use PS to kill anything is just a bad commando....) theres not really much they can nerf on the commando other than that, cuz then the commando would be extremely underpowered, oh also... while were at it, they should make you waaaay more inaccurate when you run and snipe, or when you jump, that way youll have to snipe while standing still, and it would be pretty fair Big Grin

[Afbeelding: BFH-Ach-12cf7c4534f85c385fe99f0befe.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
06-10-2009, 10:36 PM | Bericht: #7
The Omega Man 
(06-10-2009 10:33 PM)Diegocore schreef:  maybe it will finally be bolt-action, that way i will feel motivated to use my commando (since semi-auto is just ultra crappy) AND well, they just have to nerf the PS damage, or make it only last for 1 shot (CUZ SERIOUSLY any commando that needs to use PS to kill anything is just a bad commando....) theres not really much they can nerf on the commando other than that, cuz then the commando would be extremely underpowered, oh also... while were at it, they should make you waaaay more inaccurate when you run and snipe, or when you jump, that way youll have to snipe while standing still, and it would be pretty fair Big Grin

I could see the PS thing being just 1 shot, but DICE will have to modify the duration, I don't see many people investing 5 points in this ability for just 1 shot every now and then

[Afbeelding: bfheroes-sig.png]

Reageren op dit bericht
06-10-2009, 10:38 PM | Bericht: #8
Diegocore 
(06-10-2009 10:36 PM)The Omega Man schreef:  
(06-10-2009 10:33 PM)Diegocore schreef:  maybe it will finally be bolt-action, that way i will feel motivated to use my commando (since semi-auto is just ultra crappy) AND well, they just have to nerf the PS damage, or make it only last for 1 shot (CUZ SERIOUSLY any commando that needs to use PS to kill anything is just a bad commando....) theres not really much they can nerf on the commando other than that, cuz then the commando would be extremely underpowered, oh also... while were at it, they should make you waaaay more inaccurate when you run and snipe, or when you jump, that way youll have to snipe while standing still, and it would be pretty fair Big Grin

I could see the PS thing being just 1 shot, but DICE will have to modify the duration, I don't see many people investing 5 points in this ability for just 1 shot every now and then
='( yeah i know, that kinda sux

Reageren op dit bericht
07-10-2009, 12:46 AM | Bericht: #9
Comadrin 
I hope it's a 1-shot PS and recoil fix. I wouldn't mind bolt action(that means having to zoom out to pull the handle right?) but the zoom is buggy right now. It randomly zooms out--sometimes twice in rapid succession. Having to zoom in more often would cause this bug to happen more. I wouldn't want to lose a kill just because I couldn't get the last shot due to a zoom bug, especially when I'm against another commando who may kill me if I miss.

[Afbeelding: sigimage.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
07-10-2009, 12:53 AM | Bericht: #10
Diegocore 
(07-10-2009 12:46 AM)Comadrin schreef:  I hope it's a 1-shot PS and recoil fix. I wouldn't mind bolt action(that means having to zoom out to pull the handle right?) but the zoom is buggy right now. It randomly zooms out--sometimes twice in rapid succession. Having to zoom in more often would cause this bug to happen more. I wouldn't want to lose a kill just because I couldn't get the last shot due to a zoom bug, especially when I'm against another commando who may kill me if I miss.

well, yeah that would be annoying, but it doesnt happen that much anyway D:

Reageren op dit bericht
07-10-2009, 12:56 AM | Bericht: #11
strikermodel 
the commando in all respects is supposed to kill quickly, since they themselves are also killed quickly. the devs definitely won't make it so that the rifle takes like 10-15 shots to kill, that would make the rifle weaker than the long range MG at long ranges.

[Afbeelding: 3]
sig by: .gunner:
Reageren op dit bericht
07-10-2009, 01:29 AM | Bericht: #12
Comadrin 
(07-10-2009 12:56 AM)strikermodel schreef:  the commando in all respects is supposed to kill quickly, since they themselves are also killed quickly. the devs definitely won't make it so that the rifle takes like 10-15 shots to kill, that would make the rifle weaker than the long range MG at long ranges.

This is also my argument to keep full stealth. Commandos just die too quickly, even at long range. Especially when you're up against the 5-6 soldier/gunner groups I've been seeing recently.

[Afbeelding: sigimage.png]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 07-10-2009 om 01:30 AM door Comadrin.)
Reageren op dit bericht
08-10-2009, 05:21 AM | Bericht: #13
zotx 
{maybe they will make it a 1 shot kill no matter where you shoot the enemy i mean commandos are sooo! underpowered we should add in a ability so they can turn invisible forever especially when they fire}
Reageren op dit bericht
08-10-2009, 05:24 AM | Bericht: #14
zotx 
sorry double post
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 08-10-2009 om 05:27 AM door zotx.)
Reageren op dit bericht
11-10-2009, 12:13 PM | Bericht: #15
towzt 

this guy deserves a cookie about the bad commando part i used ps once and found it boring charging gunners with pistol/knife and then teabagin them is fun.
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend