Welkom, gast!

08-10-2010, 12:38 AM | Bericht: #1
[N2D]Red Go to next important person...
So I was playing in the "Hazzard County" server, on my level 15. I get kicked for tbagging an admin apparently? It's like my religion to tbag people, what is this! >Sad
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
08-10-2010, 12:40 AM | Bericht: #2
DarkNinja7 
lol owned red Tongue

[Afbeelding: darkneenja.png]
08-10-2010, 12:43 AM | Bericht: #3
Trtle 
Um... Some people have rules... try to follow them maybe.

[Afbeelding: 2]
08-10-2010, 12:44 AM | Bericht: #4
Xliver101 
Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

[Afbeelding: 7]
08-10-2010, 12:47 AM | Bericht: #5
RagingRusski 
its just another admin abusing his powers

ShadeShooter has removed this signature due to it containing political imagery. DO NOT add it back in and please read our Forum Rules as well as our Signature Rules
08-10-2010, 12:57 AM | Bericht: #6
skyraider125 
(08-10-2010 12:47 AM)RagingRusski schreef:  its just another admin abusing his powers

This explains it all pretty much.

ValiantSky

(^_^)

Royal Commando, Jeep Pilot and Telephone Pole Ninja

"Everyday is a good day to fly a jeep, except when it's windy, jeeps aren't kites ya know." Confused
"Find yourself bored and got nothing to do? Then try getting on a Telephone Pole! Yes, it's definitely possible." Tongue
08-10-2010, 01:10 AM | Bericht: #7
[Delta] 
*30 minutes into the future*

A mod comes:
Well T-Bagging to some admins is considered harassment

*after a minute*

I come:
If it is then why not just delete the thing O_O I say admin abuse!

[Afbeelding: hellf.png]

[Signature Copyright] - [Shrinking Signatures]

08-10-2010, 01:13 AM | Bericht: #8
Jeffbobjensen 
some one should t-bag goodman or b00sted to see what happens.

08-10-2010, 01:14 AM | Bericht: #9
Jake10
LOL Tongue Cheer up if you have proof you might be able to report them not sure where exactly i say talk to the mod and yes admins hate it when you do it to them i even got banned from a server for doing it to the admin. And jeff already did that to boosted before he turned mod then he unleashed his rage on me. D:< I even have a screenshot. Tongue
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 08-10-2010 om 01:16 AM door Jake10.)
08-10-2010, 01:19 AM | Bericht: #10
mtclive 
admins abusing their powers?
thats fuckin dumb. its part of the rules. dont try to badmouth something/someone when you dont know what you are talking about.
no tbagging is and has always been one of the rules on hazzard county.
follow the rules of a server (provided that they arent totally absurd) and you should be fine.
08-10-2010, 01:22 AM | Bericht: #11
WaChI305 
well thats was a bit "fail" dunyazink? (dont ya zink)

[Afbeelding: fqptf.jpg]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 08-10-2010 om 01:23 AM door WaChI305.)
08-10-2010, 01:24 AM | Bericht: #12
MichaelFRocks 
Its against ToS technically so they can say whatever they want, im starting to get angry with these admins, its rediculous. Im banned from 3 servers, 2 being ones Play Now usually sends me to, meaning its like 50% of time i hit play now i just get an error message after map loads. All for silly reasons, one being for leaveing that clan.

08-10-2010, 01:26 AM | Bericht: #13
[N2D]Red
(08-10-2010 01:19 AM)mtclive schreef:  admins abusing their powers?
thats fuckin dumb. its part of the rules. dont try to badmouth something/someone when you dont know what you are talking about.
no tbagging is and has always been one of the rules on hazzard county.
follow the rules of a server (provided that they arent totally absurd) and you should be fine.

So you're saying virtually crouching over someone and typing "LOL" isn't a totally absurd rule?
08-10-2010, 01:27 AM | Bericht: #14
legit_tj
Tbagatis is a kriplin disease for it requires a t bag every so often or you will go off grab a m16 and kill every mother****er u see.

how did i get this disease?

Well its quite simple.

u get it when u do your first tbag and when u see how much fun it is to press the crouch buttion over and oveer and over again over your enimies face.

What are some of the sympthoms(fail spelling).

Your outfits are bottomless so droping your sack will be easier.

You feel the urge to tbag your own teamates when you get ambushed and u kill the attackers u tbag them then your team.
You go to unranked servers and practise tbaging on creates or objects that dont require you waisteing ammo.

What are the ways to treating it.

Well what you do is you go to a ranked server and tbag as much as u can even steal tbags from ur team if you do this correctly when you got to unranked servers you wont feel the urge to t bag people and when you go to a no bagin server you wont have to drop your sack on the admins face.
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 08-10-2010 om 01:30 AM door legit_tj.)
08-10-2010, 01:27 AM | Bericht: #15
StupidusX 
Hazzard county is a younger kids server at times, and tea-bagging is well...balls on yo' face. It's not hard to just use a fancy BFunds emote and go on your way is it?

08-10-2010, 01:30 AM | Bericht: #16
mtclive 
How is this against the TOS? This is one of the displayed server rules, its not an arbitrary reason to kick people. Its like before the swear filter, when players could be kicked for profanity. Some people consider tbagging a sexual and vulgar act that should not be allowed. If you have a problem with not being able to tbag people, then find another server.
If you have a server, you would want people to follow your rules, instead of just crying admin abuse.
08-10-2010, 01:31 AM | Bericht: #17
WaChI305 
(08-10-2010 01:27 AM)StupidusX schreef:  Hazzard county is a younger kids server at times, and tea-bagging is well...balls on yo' face. It's not hard to just use a fancy BFunds emote and go on your way is it?

wow....that just made my day

[Afbeelding: fqptf.jpg]
08-10-2010, 01:32 AM | Bericht: #18
legit_tj
(08-10-2010 01:30 AM)mtclive schreef:  How is this against the TOS? This is one of the displayed server rules, its not an arbitrary reason to kick people. Its like before the swear filter, when players could be kicked for profanity. Some people consider tbagging a sexual and vulgar act that should not be allowed. If you have a problem with not being able to tbag people, then find another server.
If you have a server, you would want people to follow your rules, instead of just crying admin abuse.

tea baging isent sexual in a video game its just our friendly ways of saying hey man you put up a good fight but i one now time to huliliate u
08-10-2010, 01:35 AM | Bericht: #19
mtclive 
(08-10-2010 01:32 AM)legit_tj schreef:  
(08-10-2010 01:30 AM)mtclive schreef:  How is this against the TOS? This is one of the displayed server rules, its not an arbitrary reason to kick people. Its like before the swear filter, when players could be kicked for profanity. Some people consider tbagging a sexual and vulgar act that should not be allowed. If you have a problem with not being able to tbag people, then find another server.

tea baging isent sexual in a video game its just our friendly ways of saying hey man you put up a good fight but i one now time to huliliate u
what? i didnt quite understand that.

saying tbagging isnt sexual in a video game is a matter of opinon. while it may have been popularized by some certain games and has come to be a normal, standard act in videogames, the actual act of inserting ones testicles into another persons mouth is quite vulgar.
08-10-2010, 01:40 AM | Bericht: #20
legit_tj
(08-10-2010 01:35 AM)mtclive schreef:  
(08-10-2010 01:32 AM)legit_tj schreef:  

what? i didnt quite understand that.

saying tbagging isnt sexual in a video game is a matter of opinon. while it may have been popularized by some certain games and has come to be a normal, standard act in videogames, the actual act of inserting ones testicles into another persons mouth is quite vulgar.

umm 1st BLARGH 0_0 BLARGH1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111E​LIVEN!!!1111111ONEONEELIVEN11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE TIMES ONE IS ONE

and 2nd BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3rd BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*cries MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 08-10-2010 om 01:40 AM door legit_tj.)

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend