Welkom, gast!

07-05-2010, 10:04 AM | Bericht: #1
Pedro 
Please note original post date.

Autoadmin has been serving BFH admins and still growing for nearly three years.

We even have an army of players passionate about helping you keep your server full, late into the night!

Original thread below, which documents most of the major features, as they were released over the last few years.

This is still an active thread, so if you use Autoadmin, please subscribe, to keep up with changes.

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=9a2a3ba0acc066...eede09b19a]

The time has finally come! Autoadmin is now available to YOU!

Over the coming weeks I will be rolling my admin tool out to a wider selection of servers.

Autoadmin is free to download and free to use (I've heard that somewhere before..)

This is not just an admin tool with some nifty player commands, it is a completely new server and player management system.

I built this tool to give my players a reason to bookmark and return, as my server was often empty.
I now have an active server 90% of EU waking hours and an average of 30 paid VIPs per month!

Autoadmin has a more engaging and simpler to use interface, with enhanced player information like their country and number of visits.

It also has an extensive player database, so I can track & keep notes on players, get to know them and build a large circle of regulars.

There is also an improved chat history, management & timeline, including handy features like translation!

Player scoring allows you analyse your players, to choose VIPs. For example I also have the top 20 players (by duration of play over last two weeks) as free VIPs, which means I usually have at least one VIP on my server, when it matters.

Set up a Twitter account (takes seconds) Autoadmin will tweet round results and player achievements, so you can follow the action all day, wherever you are. (example)

Autoadmin also forms part of a network of admins, uploading game status and player scores LIVE to the web and giving players a central cross-provider place to browse and find a game. YOUR server should be listed HERE

This is just the start too. Many more features are planned for both the client tool, players, and the central website.

For me, developing and using Autoadmin is more fun than even playing the game!

There's no strings, no commitment, and no cost to try Autoadmin.
So I invite you to join the Autoadmin closed beta, tell us what you want, and watch the story unfold.

---> SIGN UP HERE <---

Q. Does AA replace Ness Manager and BFHCC?
A. AA was intended to be an extra layer on top of your normal admin tool, but it has grown far beyond that now. So yes, it will definitely replace BFHCC for normal day-to-day use. Ness Manager however is a very good tool, with other features I personally haven't needed, or use so rarely that I haven't found the need to build it into AA yet.

Q. Do I give away my personal login details?
A. NO, definitely not! AA is just like BFHCC and Ness Manager in that your login details are held locally to your machine, and only used to connect your client to your game server.

Q. How soon can I join the AA revolution?
A. I will be sending out keys every week, on a 'first come, first served' basis. I really hope to crank this up as quickly as possible, but I have a day job and demanding family too. I need to fix any incompatibility issues and see how it scales up, before I fling open the doors completely, if you know what I mean.

Bijlagen
.jpg  ClosedBetaAdvert.jpg (Grootte: 90 KB / Aantal keer gedownload: 18927)

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 31-01-2013 om 02:04 AM door Pedro.)
Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 10:06 AM | Bericht: #2
Pedro 
Below is a list of bookmarks for the servers already equipped with Autoadmin:

Autoadmin London

Autoadmin Amsterdam

U238's radioactive Wasteland

Shadeshooter's Sanctuary

Goodman's Graveyard

Old Guys (vehicle only)

Old Guys (vv only)

Uncle Coord's Lasagne Palace

Hitman & co

Team Nads

Royal Old Dutch 1

Royal Old Dutch 2

Royal Old Dutch 3

[Edit 09/10/10] There are so many servers listed now that I could not list them all. If you haven't tried Autoadmin, now is the time to sign up. The closed beta is only to control the number of new servers, but there is room for more. So what are you waiting for?

[Afbeelding: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 09-10-2010 om 07:40 PM door Pedro.)
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 10:08 AM | Bericht: #3
Vercetti 
We have been using the auto-admin for a week now, and it is really awesome!

We can manage several servers on the same side, and everything can be adjusted, like said in the post above.
It give great insight in our regular players, and everything is tracked.

It has an awesome warn-kick-ban function.

It checks the chat for specific words, to be set by the Admin of the server. After 3 warnings, the player gets kicked, and after 3 kicks, the player gets banned. This really made it a lot easier for all of us.

I suggest everyone starts to use the auto-admin from Pedro!!

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 07-05-2010 om 10:42 AM door Vercetti.)
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 10:10 AM | Bericht: #4
Lennart 
Royal Old Dutch #1, #2 and #3 will soon serve Auto-Admin 24/7 to you!

Auto-Admin is awesome, players will love it, and I'm sure you will love it to Wink.

[Afbeelding: 9940261.png]
[Afbeelding: 4110992.png]
[Afbeelding: 9359623.png]
[Afbeelding: 6825144.png]
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 07-05-2010 om 10:48 AM door Lennart.)
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 10:43 AM | Bericht: #5
BulletEater 
Nice! I hope we can use this on Team [A]rsenal's server! Big Grin
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 11:49 AM | Bericht: #6
VitalBullet 
(07-05-2010 10:08 AM)Vercetti schreef:  We have been using the auto-admin for a week now, and it is really awesome!

We can manage several servers on the same side, and everything can be adjusted, like said in the post above.
It give great insight in our regular players, and everything is tracked.

It has an awesome warn-kick-ban function.

It checks the chat for specific words, to be set by the Admin of the server. After 3 warnings, the player gets kicked, and after 3 kicks, the player gets banned. This really made it a lot easier for all of us.

I suggest everyone starts to use the auto-admin from Pedro!!

+1

I also love the fact that it posts tweets to my twitter for me.
I think that is a great little feature that would be especially good combined with Events and such.

De website van deze gebruiker bezoeken Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 01:01 PM | Bericht: #7
Holefire
Awesome news Pedro you rule, I love your server and always know I can find a cheat free game there.
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 01:54 PM | Bericht: #8
Coord 
Indeed auto admin does make all other admin tools look like a childs plaything, the clear simplicity and design of AA puts it miles above all the other tools and thats before you add in the awesome features ^_^ unique to auto admin.

Plummet: Wow look at that, its glowing, like, loads!
Dudeson: What do you expect, ITS ON FIRE!
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 02:21 PM | Bericht: #9
Impostor 
Impostor's Revelations has been accepted into the closed beta and the client for auto admin is very nice! I love the customability (is that a word) of it! As a new server for players to come and be heroes, we are very greatful to Pedro for allowing us to use his program to improve the player experience, and thank him for the useful tools included which make administration fun.

See you on the battlefield heroes!

[Afbeelding: ImpostorRevelations.gif]

Our Server Bookmark: Impostor's Revelations | Our website: http://www.impostorsrevelations.com
[/URL]PBSS: i3D Punkbuster Screen Shots | Hackers Busted by PBSS: Impostor's Revelations PBSS
(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 08-05-2010 om 06:06 PM door Impostor.)
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 02:40 PM | Bericht: #10
[KZ-0]Biggsilo 
Indeed, awesome tool.

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 07-05-2010 om 02:44 PM door [KZ-0]Biggsilo.)
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 03:12 PM | Bericht: #11
eXtremous 
Auto-Admin is awesome, pedro you rule Tongue
i hope we can use this on our server

(Dit bericht is het laatst bewerkt op 07-05-2010 om 03:12 PM door eXtremous.)
De website van deze gebruiker bezoeken Alle berichten van deze gebruiker zoeken
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 03:26 PM | Bericht: #12
NoZof 
*Double Thumb Up!*

Pedro keep on that marvellous work!

The Main AA Server is on of the best Servers i played on, and many if not all has todo with the great AutoAdmin Tool and the Admin there on.

Thumbs up also for the nice folks u meet and fight there!
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 03:31 PM | Bericht: #13
Herra. 
/sign!!!!

[Afbeelding: o8geap.png]
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 03:40 PM | Bericht: #14
alistair222 
So far, I have loved it on our server. Haven't got much of a chance to play on the original autoadmin server, since i'm in aus, so it's like a whole new experience! great!

[Afbeelding: 2mflp4k.jpg]

Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 03:47 PM | Bericht: #15
JamaicanJoe 
I look forward to getting it on our server. Great work Pedro!
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 03:49 PM | Bericht: #16
Ramoni3D 
Awesome sauce as usual Pedro! Keep the (automated) goodness coming Smile

http://www.i3d.net - Official Ranked Server Provider for the Battlefield series.
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 03:53 PM | Bericht: #17
c0mputeRb0y 
Pedro, I keep getting an error when trying to send the form (I emailed you and added you to Xfire)

It was Keseff
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 04:22 PM | Bericht: #18
SuPeR300 
/sign

[Afbeelding: 2]
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 04:33 PM | Bericht: #19
crazysloth 
wats closed beta?

[Afbeelding: 1]
Reageren op dit bericht
07-05-2010, 04:50 PM | Bericht: #20
guido1 
wait i dont really get it Huh do u need a own server or do u get a server Undecided

[Afbeelding: guido1.png]
Reageren op dit bericht

Ga naar locatie:

X
Deze persoon toevoegen aan de vriendenlijst
Deze persoon verwijderen uit de vriendenlijst
/nl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/nl/ajax/friend