Battlefield Heroes
Tell us your server preferences. - Afdrukversie

+- Battlefield Heroes (/nl/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Rental servers and such (/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+--- Discussie: Tell us your server preferences. (/showthread.php?tid=66262)

Tell us your server preferences. - Ramoni3D - 12-09-2009 01:03 PM

Hi Heroes!

Ramon from i3D.net here. I know a lot of you have been waiting very patiently for servers to come online and are currently enjoying the public servers hosted in Europe and Australia.

Lately we've been getting quite a lot of requests from people who want specific map rotations (or even just a single map) on servers.

So here our offer to all Heroes out there: Tell us (in this thread) what server configuration and map rotation you would like and we provide you with servers running that rotation (with bookmark link of course).

Currently available locations: Germany, France, The Netherlands and Australia. (if there's enough demand for other locations we'll put some more servers online)

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Tsakako - 12-09-2009 01:09 PM

Thank you i3D.net. You are so generous and care about your customers.

If it is possible, I hope there is a VV+CC server in L.A.

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - SheepGoMoo - 12-09-2009 01:13 PM

I think
- BB+SS rotations would be nice for vehicle mape lovers
- VV+CC rotations for inf
- VV only

EDIT: what do you mean by server config? ie. what are the options?

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Essaidi - 12-09-2009 01:14 PM

(12-09-2009 01:03 PM)Ramoni3D schreef:  Hi Heroes!

Ramon from i3D.net here. I know a lot of you have been waiting very patiently for servers to come online and are currently enjoying the public servers hosted in Europe and Australia.

Lately we've been getting quite a lot of requests from people who want specific map rotations (or even just a single map) on servers.

So here our offer to all Heroes out there: Tell us (in this thread) what server configuration and map rotation you would like and we provide you with servers running that rotation (with bookmark link of course).

Currently available locations: Germany, France, The Netherlands and Australia. (if there's enough demand for other locations we'll put some more servers online)

Ramon us who pre-ordered from you will be able to decide it our self right ?

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Scarab - 12-09-2009 01:16 PM

Please make some VV+CC servers and some BB+SS servers. That way you can choose between vehicle and infantry maps more easy. Prefer some in the netherlands ;p

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - redzack - 12-09-2009 01:16 PM

Wow that's nice of i3d to ask the gamers Smile

Since the infantry maps are the most interesting for me, I would like to see more VV and CC only servers. Or servers with a rotation of those two maps (like the gamert clan servers). I'm from Germany, so most of your servers are already in a good spot for me Wink

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Solid Snail - 12-09-2009 01:17 PM

VV and CC servers, if possible, try to get 100/75 tickets.

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Nulled.Shot - 12-09-2009 01:20 PM

If I lived near your server locations, this post would(if real) sell me on your servers. The combos many people like:

VV
VV,CC
CC,BB
SS
SS,BB

Nice work with i3D Smile

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - baconftw - 12-09-2009 01:24 PM

Another VV + CC vote. Consider having more than 3 of each, maybe 5? And of course if possible increase the tickets but I don't know if you can.

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Ramoni3D - 12-09-2009 01:27 PM

@ Essaidi: Of course, preorder customers can set their own servernames, add VIP users, choose maprotations etc. Unfortunately you'll have to wait a bit longer till servers become available.

@ Tsakako: Currently there are no free servers in LA, I'll setup a few servers in Dallas though (closest available location)

@ Sheep: NVM the config part, only a few options can be changed with Heroes, its mainly about maprotation at the moment

@ Scarab & Redzack: I'll get some VV/CC servers up and running, both single map and dual map configs

@ Nulled: Where do you live if you are able to be outside of our coverage, Asia/Antartica/South America or Afrika? Wink

I'll start switching configs now, check back in an hour or so for bookmarks Smile

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - W00ster - 12-09-2009 01:29 PM

Wow, awesome. I bet i'm going to be playing on i3d servers a lot more soon Tongue

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Nulled.Shot - 12-09-2009 01:30 PM

(12-09-2009 01:27 PM)Ramoni3D schreef:  @ Nulled: Where do you live if you are able to be outside of our coverage, Asia/Antartica/South America or Afrika? Wink

I'll start switching configs now, check back in an hour or so for bookmarks Smile

I live in Ontario, Canada, was not aware you did Dallas(or any NA) based servers. Such fast service too, you guys keep getting better Tongue

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Scarab - 12-09-2009 01:30 PM

Omg you're so nice Big Grin I wish I pre-ordered my server at i3D D:

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - TiTaNiuM-SaLuTe - 12-09-2009 01:31 PM

Can you also change the round limit, like 2 or 4 instead of 3?

I would like:
- VV only
- VV+CC only like GAMERT #1
- VV+CC 4 rounds + BB 2 rounds if possible

As for server configuration:
- No annoying messages when joining server
- Kick idlers (afk'ers)

I used to play A LOT on the i3d VV only servers without any problems. No lag, no disconnects. Would really like to see them back.

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - aa1 - 12-09-2009 01:33 PM

I3D , could you not just give us our preorderd server, i know of other clans that have so.....

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - karambazito_pt - 12-09-2009 01:37 PM

the map rotation CC+VV or SS+BB or everymap rotation in portugal if possible Tongue

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - aa1 - 12-09-2009 01:37 PM

O, Ramon please atleast number your servers so we can easy find them in our list, there is like nothing we can see but the names.....

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - Jonzzon - 12-09-2009 01:38 PM

ss only would be fun, and infantry maps plays faster so maybe more rounds to make teh play time the same. more tickets

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - AciDiCA - 12-09-2009 01:41 PM

VV only.
VV & CC only.

RE: Tell us your server preferences. - redzack - 12-09-2009 01:49 PM

i3d just became my most loved server provider for bfh Big Grin
thanks again!