Hello There, Guest!

18-11-2009, 08:06 AM | Post: #201
Smonkey86 
(18-11-2009 06:58 AM)Dr. Rabbit Wrote:  
(18-11-2009 06:08 AM)amondominus Wrote:  Oh man. Just when I wasted my last leftover BF's for the polished bazooka & MG.

Hope they'll be sold for VP, otherwise they'll ignore their own rules(again).
Making them BF only would stir up so much shiz lol.

I have a bad, BAD feeling that they'll make these weapons BF-only and trigger another forum war.

But hey, I could be wrong.

There is no reason for them to ever make better weapons buyable with BF

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=13dc9f4df15d61...bfbc268d25]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2009, 08:24 AM | Post: #202
Kinderegg 
(17-11-2009 10:25 PM)Solid Snail Wrote:  http://img695.imageshack.us/i/vapen.mp4/
Video about the new knife and florenz, along with the damage

Dude, that knife is sick! I can't wait!
Love the TF2 backstab like attack Tongue.

[Image: w7c70p.png]
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 08:24 AM by Kinderegg.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2009, 09:58 AM | Post: #203
Semen512 
Holy awesome, National Commando weps are AWESOME! This backstab is kewl.... What about royal ones?

[Image: sygv.png]

18-11-2009, 10:16 AM | Post: #204
Dr. Rabbit 
(18-11-2009 08:06 AM)Smonkey86 Wrote:  There is no reason for them to ever make better weapons buyable with BF

Sure they do.

It starts with M and rhymes with "honey".

[Image: VuIJBAM.png]
18-11-2009, 10:26 AM | Post: #205
MashRodeo 
I love some of the new weapon sounds, makes royal soldier finally enjoyable ( i can´t stand the sound of the normal tommy, this little pea shooter ).

But if they will start to sell these weapons for BF, i really have to consider if i will continue to support this game.

Making ingame advantages available only for people with big wallets is exactly what i hate about all the other free fps games out there.

I really hope the new weapons will be available for VP with some prerequisites like finished missions and/or level.
18-11-2009, 10:31 AM | Post: #206
BulletEater 
(18-11-2009 10:26 AM)MashRodeo Wrote:  I love some of the new weapon sounds, makes royal soldier finally enjoyable ( i can´t stand the sound of the normal tommy, this little pea shooter ).

But if they will start to sell these weapons for BF, i really have to consider if i will continue to support this game.

Making ingame advantages available only for people with big wallets is exactly what i hate about all the other free fps games out there.

I really hope the new weapons will be available for VP with some prerequisites like finished missions and/or level.

I doubt they'd make it available for only Battlefunds since they promised that Battlefund items do not give advantages and they clearly stated it. Plus, Battlefunds never have a level requirement so any player can spend his/her money at any level. These new items have a level requirement of 10. I trust EA/DICE won't go against their word that was so boldly announced and advertised...

I'm just more worried about how these new weapons will change the game.
18-11-2009, 10:57 AM | Post: #207
G_Alpenkreuzer 
(18-11-2009 10:26 AM)MashRodeo Wrote:  I love some of the new weapon sounds, makes royal soldier finally enjoyable ( i can´t stand the sound of the normal tommy, this little pea shooter ).

They won't sell them for BF if they give an advantage. The whole philosophy is a free game, and money shouldn't give you an advantage. Now they change their thoughts now nd then but they won't change the whole concept.

To everyone screaming about BF and very expensive VP etc. Lets play some BFH and we'll see when they will be released. Relax..

[Image: tedje2.png]
18-11-2009, 11:03 AM | Post: #208
TheSpacePirate 
While I have faith EA won't make these items BF-only, I do think that the level requirement should go up. Level 10 is pretty easy to get, and these weapons look to be highly superior to the normal counterparts. Maybe bump up the requirement to 20?

[Image: Nerd_Rage%21.png]
18-11-2009, 11:12 AM | Post: #209
G_Alpenkreuzer 
(18-11-2009 11:03 AM)TheSpacePirate Wrote:  While I have faith EA won't make these items BF-only, I do think that the level requirement should go up. Level 10 is pretty easy to get, and these weapons look to be highly superior to the normal counterparts. Maybe bump up the requirement to 20?

And then?

Depends if they give can you some advantage or not

If so, making a level cap to buy them would be bad, you say 20? so a lvl 20 has an advantage over lvl 19 just by his weapon?

If there is no advantage and they are there just to look cool ten that would be ok. (but if you look at the notes about mag size and fire rate etc. this is not the case)

[Image: tedje2.png]
18-11-2009, 11:22 AM | Post: #210
SeaJay 
Level 25 + (Insert Weapon here) IV should be done to acquire it.

Hell maybe they could even do it where you unlock 1 weapon every 5 levels

Shotgun - Level 15
RocketCannonLauncher - Level 20
Machine Gun - Level 25

etc.

18-11-2009, 11:27 AM | Post: #211
CrazyFlyGuy 
No,

Missions maybe, level, **** off.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

18-11-2009, 11:39 AM | Post: #212
LOKO. 
is there a new gunners gun (because if there sint it would even out the classes IMO)

so hopfully they only get rockets

[Image: AB9g.gif]
[Image: Qesb.gif]
[Image: jaRv.gif]
18-11-2009, 12:32 PM | Post: #213
foxish 
(17-11-2009 06:25 PM)Sgt.Butler Wrote:  ain't this a bitche i mean i bought the dapper weapons and they put this in my face.

true!

[Image: sigggcopy.png]
18-11-2009, 01:40 PM | Post: #214
Robwar
Actually the weapons are quite fair except for the new Gunner MG.
18-11-2009, 01:42 PM | Post: #215
Kazoe 
(18-11-2009 01:40 PM)Robwar Wrote:  Actually the weapons are quite fair except for the new Gunner MG.

i tried it in PTE with lvl 5 FF it can outsnipe a sniper, good, gunners are now better than snipers i see!

and for those who bought dappers and stylishes...well...ure screwed

[Image: Zaforuma2.JPG]
18-11-2009, 01:50 PM | Post: #216
HerrFritzel 
(17-11-2009 05:06 PM)Darth_Minnow Wrote:  
(17-11-2009 05:04 PM)Mr.Zero Wrote:  
(17-11-2009 05:02 PM)Darth_Minnow Wrote:  
(17-11-2009 05:01 PM)Zarimba Wrote:  So soldier got more nerf? awesome.

Nerf?? The new SMG has a larger clip AND more damage output!Smile

But only the crapy short range SMG wich no one really uses...

Erm.. it is the SMG aka Rudolf's Rescue for nationals or Thomy's Typewriter for royals! It is the SMG that a lot of people use!Smile
i'm thing who doesn't use it Confused, When you know what it does you'll use that one Smile

[Image: 3]
18-11-2009, 01:51 PM | Post: #217
Punkbuster! 
Tried playing PTE, and ye, royal MG looks like crap, only thing about it that is cool is sound. Other weapons are pretty sweet though, even portable cannons are pretty good looking, at least funny.

18-11-2009, 02:31 PM | Post: #218
BellTower 
makes the rest of the weapons obselete... just pretty much buffed all the weapons. Unless of course they make you only able to carry one uber weapon. For some reason I'm getting the feelijng the game is going into a direction I don't particularly like...

I used to be proud to be a gunner, but now I feel bad every time I use the default MG

[Image: belltowersig.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 02:35 PM by BellTower.)
18-11-2009, 02:35 PM | Post: #219
Kazoe 
(18-11-2009 02:31 PM)BellTower Wrote:  makes the rest of the weapons obselete... just pretty much buffed all the weapons. Unless of course they make you only able to carry one uber weapon

This guy is genious!
THE TRUTH!

[Image: Zaforuma2.JPG]
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 03:37 PM by Kazoe.)
18-11-2009, 02:38 PM | Post: #220
Mountain_Goat 
i think that would be fair
at least make me choose between the awesome MG and the awesome RPG

[Image: huehuehuehuehueheuheu.jpg]