Hello There, Guest!

21-08-2011, 09:24 PM | Post: #481
SD149 
(21-08-2011 08:41 PM)Lightingbird Wrote:  I have a question.

This might have been asked in this lost thread but I'll ask to be sure. I am thinking of renting a server just so I can boot cheaters personally. Since EA hasn't come up with a way to stop all of the insane cheating lately. If I rent a server, will I need to list it or will it automatically join players when its up?

Play now will put players automatically in your server as long as it is ranked and not unranked.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2011, 09:24 AM | Post: #482
Moomin. 
how to update the multiplay server to newer version?
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2011 09:25 AM by Moomin..)
14-10-2011, 11:25 AM | Post: #483
Mrs.Murder 
(14-10-2011 09:24 AM)pierusieni Wrote:  how to update the multiplay server to newer version?

It updates itself. Multiplay can be slow though.
You might have to stop and restart the server in clanforge.

Twitch stream :: Xtian's House of Fatality ::
DF pre-nerf "mini-montage" :: Pirate pistol (pre-nerf) montage :: RR HOTH gameplay :: BB HOTH gameplay

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I am the baddest beech up in the pet store.

We can has female heroes soon?

14-10-2011, 11:30 AM | Post: #484
Mrs.Murder 
(08-08-2011 05:49 PM)zackalashnikov Wrote:  Ok. 1 question. How do you incorporate HotH in with Autoadmin? I see the "Unknown(new) (unk)", is that it, or what?

Thanks.

Click the box for "Grid mode" and change "tdm" to "hoth".

(21-08-2011 11:21 AM)simondewd Wrote:  How do I add RR & BB to AutoAdmin? Everytime I try the codes for them it stays in a pre-game like status at 00:50 on each faction with no rockets on both of the maps..

These maps (RRH and BBH) don't exist anymore. You will have to remove them. Smile

Twitch stream :: Xtian's House of Fatality ::
DF pre-nerf "mini-montage" :: Pirate pistol (pre-nerf) montage :: RR HOTH gameplay :: BB HOTH gameplay

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I am the baddest beech up in the pet store.

We can has female heroes soon?

15-10-2011, 12:42 AM | Post: #485
guineapigway 
I wanna know what Admin Tool i use or do I just login into clanforge I have BFH ADMIN TOOL it is good adding ingame admins and vip's!
15-10-2011, 12:43 AM | Post: #486
guineapigway 
|ccc|although no server
15-10-2011, 10:31 PM | Post: #487
Pedro 
Hiya!
There's a big patch for Autoadmin coming out next week.

The main purpose is to upgrade to .net 4, as the 3.5 version was showing it's age and wasn't even rendering properly on some new Windows 7 OEM (out-the-box) installs.

Also this patch has a greatly improved GGC system. There are so many cheaters listed now, we needed a better way of taking just a sub-set of recent active players, rather than the full archive of nearly 33,000 (at time of posting this). The cheater list download is lightning fast now too, just takes a while to massage them into your user database, depending how many months back you choose to go. More about this when it's released.

This patch will also have a greatly improved map management section, with the ability to see which have HOTH mode and ability to choose, organise and mode-select your maps more easily.

New admins, if you still haven't tried Autoadmin, just pop over to autoadmin.info/html and grab a copy.

Regards,
Pedro

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(This post was last modified: 15-10-2011 10:36 PM by Pedro.)
02-11-2011, 03:56 PM | Post: #488
McLovin_ftw 
Edit: Figured it out. Nothing to see

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 11:56 PM by McLovin_ftw.)
03-12-2011, 04:19 PM | Post: #489
lolkutfack 
haha raely

ShadeShooter has removed this signature due to taking another player's signature without their permission. Please show respect and ask the owner of the signature before using it as your own
26-12-2011, 08:55 PM | Post: #490
kid-_-SN1PER 
hello
I just rent a server to http://www.i3d.net
how to use it ??

thank you
28-12-2011, 08:02 PM | Post: #491
Pedro 
(26-12-2011 08:55 PM)kid-_-SN1PER Wrote:  hello
I just rent a server to http://www.i3d.net
how to use it ??

thank you

1. Get Autoadmin (link in sig)

2. Log into the i3d website with your account details and click on your game server details page.

3. Copy IP address, ADMIN port (careful, there are two) and password into the connection setup box of Autoadmin.

4. READ all the Autoadmin help pages as there is a wealth of info and tips in there, built up over two years

Regards,
Pedro

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 08:04 PM by Pedro.)
28-12-2011, 11:11 PM | Post: #492
wally48 
whats up with the commands not working in most servers like /ping /request playersBig Grin
28-12-2011, 11:50 PM | Post: #493
Pedro 
(28-12-2011 11:11 PM)wally48 Wrote:  whats up with the commands not working in most servers like /ping /request playersBig Grin

They are Autoadmin commands.

They will only work on servers that are being monitored by Autoadmin clients, run by the admin of the server. Autoadmin is not a standard feature of Battlefield Heroes servers (yet), so you have to use the autoadmin.info website to find which servers are currently being monitored and uploaded.

Standard community servers do not generally have AA, unless the community admin who watches over the servers is using Autoadmin (which many do).

Regards,
Pedro

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 11:51 PM by Pedro.)
06-01-2012, 08:43 PM | Post: #494
D.C.V. 
I want to rent a server in Europe. What is the best service provider?

1) 4NetPlayers
2) i3D.net
3) Multiplay
4) MyInternetServices.com
5) Branzone
6) Eliott Ness

I don't care about rental price as long as it decreases lag to the minimum and updates itself fast.

[Image: 8]
07-01-2012, 04:43 PM | Post: #495
RIC0H 
(06-01-2012 08:43 PM)D.C.V. Wrote:  I want to rent a server in Europe. What is the best service provider?

2) i3D.net

I don't care about rental price as long as it decreases lag to the minimum and updates itself fast.

Wink

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2012, 10:44 PM | Post: #496
FruityPebles 
I have a few questions :3 please respond asap

1) When i rent a server how would i connect there is no like ip connection service or anything so if i rent one how am i ganna join D:

2) How do i take off the advertisements from EA and make my own or put like my server rules and such??!!

3) Can i kick ban and maybe tempban people from my server?

4) Can i limit like how many commando's can join and such ive been in other server that have that how do i do it?

5) BIG ONE HERE Big Grin is there any possible way that i can get donations from players and maybe give them a boost or a like VIP slot so if server is full someone gets kicked cus VIP is coming in the server cus i will be paying about $30 for a server my money i dont wanna pay for it myself so??!!

6) are there possible mods for server like maybe zombie mode or like FFA (Free For All)?!?!

7) Can i change the map when ever i want and or set up like every 2 matches on 1 map it switches to the next on list?

8) If and when i join my own server and i go full screen is there like a menu GUI so i can moniter things while in game such as kick ban change map and such :3

thanks please answer my questions Big Grin
10-01-2012, 09:07 PM | Post: #497
Pedro 
(09-01-2012 10:44 PM)FruityPebles Wrote:  I have a few questions :3 please respond asap

1) When i rent a server how would i connect there is no like ip connection service or anything so if i rent one how am i ganna join D:

2) How do i take off the advertisements from EA and make my own or put like my server rules and such??!!

3) Can i kick ban and maybe tempban people from my server?

4) Can i limit like how many commando's can join and such ive been in other server that have that how do i do it?

5) BIG ONE HERE Big Grin is there any possible way that i can get donations from players and maybe give them a boost or a like VIP slot so if server is full someone gets kicked cus VIP is coming in the server cus i will be paying about $30 for a server my money i dont wanna pay for it myself so??!!

6) are there possible mods for server like maybe zombie mode or like FFA (Free For All)?!?!

7) Can i change the map when ever i want and or set up like every 2 matches on 1 map it switches to the next on list?

8) If and when i join my own server and i go full screen is there like a menu GUI so i can moniter things while in game such as kick ban change map and such :3

thanks please answer my questions Big Grin

Hehe, anyone would think I PAID you to ask these questions!

Here goes...

1. You use an RCON tool (like Autoadmin) to connect to your game server over the Internet, just like you connect to it via UDP/TCPIP to play the game. RCON is just another network protocol that allows you to send commands and get responses. So you connect to the same game server, just via a different port.

2. If you pay the little bit extra for an unbranded server, you can use any image you like, but it is quite small. Again you use Autoadmin or the server provider's website to assign the image URL, wherever you're hosting the image.

3. Yes, Autoadmin also collects player data, so you can see when a previously punished player (ppp) returns. They get a little marker next to them to say the database has some negative notes recorded for that user. You can browse and search users, assign all manner of punishments, from a few autokicks for bad behaviour, to a full scale ban or multi-mega kick.

4. Yes if you use a tool like Autoadmin, which has to remain connected to provide protection, as it monitors your server. There are no server side scripts allowed for this.

5. Yes. Autoadmin was concieved to provide my players with extra reason to choose my server over others and to increase bookmarks. It worked. I charged 2 euros per month for a VIP slot, and at it's peak (before I let everyone else use Autoadmin) the server was actually paying for itself. I would not count on this as a profit model so much these days as everyone now has all my extra player features.

6. No. The Play for Free games are much stricter on everything. I don't expect to see them offering mods for these two games any time soon.

7. You can change your map rotation whenever you like and skip or jump as you see fit. Again, there are manual menu options for this in the Autoadmin client, and also admin and mod "player commands" you can use in-game.

8. Hello AAXL Smile
(sticky at the top of this section)

Read more about Autoadmin and the things you can do HERE

Regards,
Pedro

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 09:18 PM by Pedro.)
21-02-2012, 08:15 PM | Post: #498
kovas-lt 
Would anyone know where to find and sever bokmark

[Image: 1]
22-02-2012, 11:05 AM | Post: #499
Moke 
(21-02-2012 08:15 PM)kovas-lt Wrote:  Would anyone know where to find and sever bokmark

(12-10-2011 08:50 PM)Moke Wrote:  you can perhabs find this info in a admin tools browser page, eg. AutoAdmin or Xtian Rcon
04-03-2012, 05:22 PM | Post: #500
bbncartoon 
How do you do a mod I get annoyed when i see videos of people ding it and i wanna be an admin, how do you do it?