[Image: agameofdeath.png]

australian admins association
http://www.australianadminsassociation.webs.com/
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/77344
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2010, 02:47 PM | Post: #423
Moke 
(09-11-2010 02:21 PM)GameofDeath Wrote:  Can someone please translate i3d in bfhhccc map file name

IE WHAT is (HEAT)
RUIN =Bucannerbay/seaside . . .ect
see what i mean can some 1 post map
TRANSLATIONS TO NAMES IN BFH HERE FOR ME OR PM THE LIST TO ME

Anny 1 at all

Please

Heat : RR
Lake : BB
Lakenight : BBN
Smack : CC
Smack Night : CCN
Woodlands : AA
Ruin : MM
Mayhem : SS2 (sunset)
Village : VV
Seaside skirmish : SS
26-11-2010, 09:37 PM | Post: #424
Nike90tjalle 
I got a question, and I hope someone could help me out...

Uhm ... , The first time I pressed the 'play buttom' I got into a game
and if I press the 'play buttom' again now I can't get in.

It says: 'Cannot start search
unfortunately we couldn't start the match making search, please try again.'

Sorry for my Englais, I am Dutch Wink
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 09:39 PM by Nike90tjalle.)
26-11-2010, 10:24 PM | Post: #425
[Delta] 
Try reinstalling the game.

[Image: hellf.png]

[Signature Copyright] - [Shrinking Signatures]

27-11-2010, 02:19 PM | Post: #426
Moke 
(26-11-2010 09:37 PM)Nike90tjalle Wrote:  I got a question, and I hope someone could help me out...

Uhm ... , The first time I pressed the 'play buttom' I got into a game
and if I press the 'play buttom' again now I can't get in.

It says: 'Cannot start search
unfortunately we couldn't start the match making search, please try again.'

Sorry for my Englais, I am Dutch Wink

Reboot your PC and try again
30-11-2010, 07:24 PM | Post: #427
jvtec 
Quick Question on Server stability. I am currently renting a server and gets alot of lag on and off. I have put in several tickets and they claim to fix the problem but never does. Is there a good place to rent from that has better stability with less lag?
04-12-2010, 08:16 PM | Post: #428
Pedro 
(30-11-2010 07:24 PM)jvtec Wrote:  Quick Question on Server stability. I am currently renting a server and gets alot of lag on and off. I have put in several tickets and they claim to fix the problem but never does. Is there a good place to rent from that has better stability with less lag?

What do you mean lag? Personally as a player?
Do you run the admin client on the same PC as you play from?
Do you have downloads etc running at the same time?
Does your virus scanner do updates in the background? Have you tried disabling everything that could be consuming CPU?
Have you checked the actual location of your server compared to you? Take it's IP and put into a website like http://whatismyipaddress.com/ which will show you it's approximate location.
Who are you with? I'm with i3D and I can highly recommend them.

Regards,
Pedro

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2010 08:17 PM by Pedro.)
05-12-2010, 11:50 AM | Post: #429
maximusdelta 
hi mi name is hohohohh ttp://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/store/hot-deals hohohoho Smile

[Image: 9]
05-12-2010, 12:25 PM | Post: #430
zeropro. 
Hello I have problem with the player commands on autoadmin. I will in the game say /skip or something. But I couldn't. Its say, you must be a VIP for this... But I'm admin, of course i'm a VIP^^. Can anyone help me, a other player can this on my server, but the other not. And by the autoadmin settings its mean: Player Commands need to be on for this feature. But, I have this "kreuzchen gemacht -.-"(I don't know the name in English Tongue) Can someone help me?

my english is bad, i'm swiss...

[Image: 32563_s.gif]

05-12-2010, 12:33 PM | Post: #431
Sw333T 
LOl why i get kicked my ping is 20 and i get kicked for ping too high lol why?

[Image: 2n1wbuq.png]
05-12-2010, 12:38 PM | Post: #432
zeropro. 
(05-12-2010 12:33 PM)Johanes97 Wrote:  LOl why i get kicked my ping is 20 and i get kicked for ping too high lol why?

because i'ts a ping Limit you must have ping "50" for example. But your see always "ping too high", not too low...

05-12-2010, 02:16 PM | Post: #433
(BS) 
my comando is banned pls help me!!
punk buster kiks me

[Image: 1]
05-12-2010, 04:46 PM | Post: #434
[Delta] 
(05-12-2010 12:25 PM)zeropro. Wrote:  Hello I have problem with the player commands on autoadmin. I will in the game say /skip or something. But I couldn't. Its say, you must be a VIP for this... But I'm admin, of course i'm a VIP^^. Can anyone help me, a other player can this on my server, but the other not. And by the autoadmin settings its mean: Player Commands need to be on for this feature. But, I have this "kreuzchen gemacht -.-"(I don't know the name in English Tongue) Can someone help me?

Which server is it?

(05-12-2010 12:38 PM)zeropro. Wrote:  
(05-12-2010 12:33 PM)Johanes97 Wrote:  LOl why i get kicked my ping is 20 and i get kicked for ping too high lol why?

because i'ts a ping Limit you must have ping "50" for example. But your see always "ping too high", not too low...
Uh a ping of 20 is VERY LOW in fact that just means the server is like a mile away or something. A ping of 200-300 would be high. So Don't listen to zeropro he knows nothing. To you Johanes97 which server was it?

(05-12-2010 02:16 PM)(BS) Wrote:  my comando is banned pls help me!!
punk buster kiks me
From which server? If you were banned then check your name through GGC I am too lazy to do so.

06-12-2010, 11:11 AM | Post: #435
zeropro. 
Is my Server: Zeropro. Game Server

search in the community-search, you will find a thread about my server in the german-section. And then you will find a Bookmark-Link in the first post.

10-12-2010, 09:00 PM | Post: #436
Pedro 
(05-12-2010 12:25 PM)zeropro. Wrote:  Hello I have problem with the player commands on autoadmin. I will in the game say /skip or something. But I couldn't. Its say, you must be a VIP for this... But I'm admin, of course i'm a VIP^^. Can anyone help me, a other player can this on my server, but the other not. And by the autoadmin settings its mean: Player Commands need to be on for this feature. But, I have this "kreuzchen gemacht -.-"(I don't know the name in English Tongue) Can someone help me?

Sorry for the delay. You could email me, PM me, or use Autoadmin's bugs & suggestions, would be quicker way to get Autoadmin support.

You do not use VIP commands as an admin in-game, unless you set your account as VIP. There is a set of admin commands for admins, mods, etc. Read the help section in Autoadmin (big red button)on player commands. Also, although your are admin of your server, you have to set your account as admin within Autoadmin, set your VIPs up as Autoadmin VIPs, etc. So Autoadmin knows who's who and can allow special commands. It's the User status type dropdown box on their player management popup.

Assuming you have already done that, the error message "player commands must be on" comes from Setings / Manage Autoadmin settings. The checkbox must be enabled and Autoadmin must also be enabled (from the checkbox on the front dashboard). You should see a green light in the list for the "player commands" indicator on the front of the dashboard.

Finally, Google translates "kreuzchen gemacht" as "crosses made", which presumably you mean the checkbox is checked. If the main player commands checkbox is ticked, make sure the sub options are selected as required, like "only for VIPs" means only players that Autoadmin knows as VIPs. Not just server set VIPs, but who have had their "player status" set in Autoadmin as VIP.

Regards,
Pedro

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=92660907c5d6b4...8122b05b48]

Silverlight BFH browser | HTML/Mobile BFH browser | Get Autoadmin | Get P4FCC | AND NOW Get AAXL too! | I am a community moderator/developer, NOT an official EA representative

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2010 09:06 PM by Pedro.)
20-12-2010, 09:25 PM | Post: #437
jozoviko 
How much does renting servers costs? PM me a answer!

20-12-2010, 10:40 PM | Post: #438
[Delta] 
(20-12-2010 09:25 PM)jozoviko Wrote:  How much does renting servers costs? PM me a answer!

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/rsp

22-12-2010, 02:02 PM | Post: #439
Hazazel 
Bans should be reviewed, for most are banned out of spite by the servers. Branzone is another one, they mostly ban royals when possible. So, watch out for cheating servers....they are the biggest cheaters in this game.

03-02-2011, 03:47 PM | Post: #440
flahz2 
i think that EA have to make some choppers to some maps.... and i think i talk on every others way when i say " we want some choppers" sorry my english is not the best