Hello There, Guest!

23-10-2009, 12:20 PM | Post: #101
2QUICK4YOU 
i ve download all that i need four playing the game but when the loading finishes nothing hapens .

PLEASE HELP !!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2009, 01:30 PM | Post: #102
Mat167 
hey...moderators why don't you do a paiment from cell??? i buy battlefunds with this...

[Image: 5]
24-10-2009, 02:19 PM | Post: #103
iissmart 
how do you delete a hero?
24-10-2009, 02:20 PM | Post: #104
iissmart 
how do you delete a hero?
24-10-2009, 06:46 PM | Post: #105
akanami 
how do u gett medals?
24-10-2009, 06:50 PM | Post: #106
SWATguy123 
How do I post topics?

[Image: flashbackk.png]

Made by SWATguy123
24-10-2009, 06:53 PM | Post: #107
SWATguy123 
I shut down everything cause my computer froze and I couldn't click anything so I shut down everything and now I cant re-install the game it says ERROR failed to install or something like that then I found out that Java script was removed I tried to download that and i did but still it wont install the game. Why?

Made by SWATguy123
24-10-2009, 06:54 PM | Post: #108
SWATguy123 
I shut down everything cause my computer froze and I couldn't click anything so I shut down everything and now I cant re-install the game it says ERROR failed to install or something like that then I found out that Java script was removed I tried to download that and i did but still it wont install the game. Why?

Made by SWATguy123
24-10-2009, 06:56 PM | Post: #109
SWATguy123 
(24-10-2009 06:54 PM)SWATguy123 Wrote:  I shut down everything cause my computer froze and I couldn't click anything so I shut down everything and now I cant re-install the game it says ERROR failed to install or something like that then I found out that Java script was removed I tried to download that and i did but still it wont install the game. Why?

Sorry it copied please remove this copy from the forum

Made by SWATguy123
25-10-2009, 12:29 AM | Post: #110
SGT.ROKAS:2 
Can i become a moderator,it would be cool Big Grin

[Image: 20tl3iu.png]
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2009 12:31 AM by SGT.ROKAS:2.)
25-10-2009, 10:15 PM | Post: #111
C1ayMan 
I am new and when i click the play game, it start going and says trying to join game.... and stuff but after a little bit it just says west_fe_mm_gueue_failed_info.... i have no idea what that means and i can get in to the game
PLEASE HELP
26-10-2009, 06:38 AM | Post: #112
suck_mah_balls 
suck mah balls
26-10-2009, 09:23 AM | Post: #113
bo-aarab 
You how to become a real battlefield hero ????!!!! (you need just read this:
Both Newcomers and Veterans alike are welcome to brush up on their Battlefield
basics.
GOOD LUCK XD LOL XD XD
This guide is sure to help you on your way to becoming a true Battlefield Hero.

Battlefield Heroes:
Battlefield Heroes or, as many like to call it ‘Heroes’ or 'BFH' is a new step in the Battlefield franchise, it is mostly aimed at casual gamers or gamers who like funny, cartoony and not too serious game play. It is not made to replace previous Battlefield titles, like Battlefield 2
In Heroes we have two factions fighting on the virtual battlefield against each other:
The ‘National Army’ and the ‘Royal Army’.

How to start playing?:
Follow these easy steps to Register an account and start playing!

You can create up to four Heroes and it is currently NOT possible to delete them.
However, you can buy more slots so you can create more, new Heroes. Simply click on the "Get more Hero slots" button on your profile page.

Factions:
Both Factions are equal when it comes to balance. They might use different weapons, but these weapons match each other in strength, ammo, speed, etc.

So, for example: the heavy machine gun of the National Army does the same damage as the heavy machine gun of the Royal Army. The only way the factions differ, is in the way they look, so you will recognize them by their apparel, the way they walk and so on.

Just remember that if it has a red name above it, SHOOT IT!

You can easily recognize your friends by their names written in blue above their heads and the big blue cross when you aim at them.

The Classes:
There are three different classes in Heroes. We have the Gunner, the Soldier and the Commando.

Every class has its special features, but they all have some things in common.

They can all carry two weapons, and one explosive to use against vehicles or careless infantry.

They all are able to use every single vehicle type and they all have special Abilities, but the Abilities are different for each class.

The level cap (highest level you can reach) at the moment is level 30.
On the way up, you will earn Hero Points (see Hero Points section in this guide) and unlock new clothing for Valor Points and Battlefunds.

Currently you do not unlock new weapons. The Gunner:
The Gunner is the heavy weapon guy, he has more health than the other classes and carries the BIG guns, like the anti-tank rockets and machine guns. Machine guns are most effective in close-range fights.

He might be the slowest of the different Heroes, but he has the most health, a ranged anti-tank weapon and generally packs a HUGE punch.

Their Abilities are:
Frenzy Fire – Your machine gun becomes more accurate over longer distance, so you become more efficient in medium or long range combat for a short time.

Hero Shield - You can shield yourself up and absorb extra damage and allow you to grind away at your enemies.

Explosive Keg – With Explosive Keg you can throw an exploding barrel at the enemy to blow them away and set them on fire on the last ability level.

Leg It – You and your mates around you will run faster for a short period of time. Great for closing the gap between you and your enemy.

I Eats Grenades – You will eat every explosive thrown at you by the enemy and heal yourself up with every eaten one, for a period of time.
[Image: U-238+Knife.png]
A 30 second search can save you and may others a lot of time and frustration.
>>>Search Function<<<
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2009 04:12 PM by Cyblos.)
Quote this message in a reply Quote this post Report this post to a moderator
26-06-2009, 11:46 AM | Post: #3
Offline U-238 +Friend
The Soldier:
The Soldier is the all-rounder in Heroes; he can be played as a supporting class, but also can do a lot of damage to his enemies.

Their Abilities are:
Blasting Strike – You will push every enemy away sending them sky high, damaging them slightly in the process. Try to blast enemies into walls or buildings to do extr
26-10-2009, 11:30 AM | Post: #114
sadiemay 
whenever I hit play it does the loading stuff then nothing I dont know what to do
27-10-2009, 10:51 AM | Post: #115
Luca111 
:dodgy:im installin mine atm and it is takin ages

[Image: luca.png]
27-10-2009, 07:10 PM | Post: #116
mahamas 
when im playing the game i can only play 5 mins and then it says disconnected or something like that or lost connection
27-10-2009, 11:44 PM | Post: #117
Teynoe 
Thanks!
28-10-2009, 10:05 PM | Post: #118
Sgt.KPeterson 
(25-09-2009 08:01 AM)nhail123456 Wrote:  how do you start to go into battle because im new to this i don`t know how to do it so can you please help me thanks nhail123456

im with him how do you start this game and will a mac work for this game
im getting really madAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
28-10-2009, 11:42 PM | Post: #119
sage97143 
I think you missed some stuffCool. There's a button on the top right corner on the abilities screen if you click on it it will reset your abilities.Smile
28-10-2009, 11:43 PM | Post: #120
sage97143 
(28-10-2009 10:05 PM)Sgt.KPeterson Wrote:  
(25-09-2009 08:01 AM)nhail123456 Wrote:  how do you start to go into battle because im new to this i don`t know how to do it so can you please help me thanks nhail123456
Macs don't workSad Sry.

im with him how do you start this game and will a mac work for this game
im getting really madAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry