Hello There, Guest!

30-07-2009, 03:53 PM | Post: #1
x1Guerilla7x 
Well, I did everything that was asked of me, registered, downlaoded added the add-on and get ready to start playing, take that weak 30 minute patch download or whatever, go to log on, have a little running man as my loader, go and press the enter game button, running man pops up again, wait 2 minutes and *BEEP* unable to connect pops up...What is the reason for this? It's happened, like...6 times, a few after I even restarted...
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2009 04:15 PM by x1Guerilla7x.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2009, 04:14 PM | Post: #2
x1Guerilla7x 
12 views, and no reply...I thought this was supposed to be a help forum?
30-07-2009, 04:30 PM | Post: #3
ub2old 
(Fixes) A List of Known User Fixes (Punkbuster) (3) (22) (15) (1001) (1002)

30-07-2009, 05:40 PM | Post: #4
Haliburton 
What do you want to connect error (1001) to?
30-07-2009, 05:51 PM | Post: #5
maxilo 
what is your config isp etc ?

sounds like a connection issue to me

in the UK myself and after late afternoon EA login servers wont talk to my isp and i often get that error or the 1002

[Image: 1]

[Image: pm4.png]
30-07-2009, 09:01 PM | Post: #6
x1Guerilla7x 
Quote:What do you want to connect error (1001) to?
What kind of stupid remark is that?

Quote:(Fixes) A List of Known User Fixes (Punkbuster) (3) (22) (15) (1001) (1002)

I've done what it says to fix the (1002) error, and im just reloading the app/add-on right now, waiting to see if it works. I wasn't able to find the fix for (1001) if there even is one.

Thanks for the help.
30-07-2009, 09:14 PM | Post: #7
ub2old 
For the 1001 seems to be no fitting for all solution around.

(27-05-2009 09:29 AM)U-238 Wrote:  That seems like a Connection issue to me.

1. Try to forward These Ports in your Router/Firewall
2. Try the tips in This Thread

*crossing fingers

30-07-2009, 09:31 PM | Post: #8
x1Guerilla7x 
I do not know how to do that, I'll see if this thing for the 1002 doesn't fix it. Then i'll figure out what to do next with the ports.
30-07-2009, 09:47 PM | Post: #9
x1Guerilla7x 
Wow, just as I thought. Doesn't fix anything, wasted another hour or so waiting for this stupid crap.
I give up, im through.
30-07-2009, 09:51 PM | Post: #10
maxilo 
ok i have already replied but im a good guy so ill try again

location ?

isp ?

specs ?

can you play at any time ?

[Image: 1]

[Image: pm4.png]
30-07-2009, 09:52 PM | Post: #11
ub2old 
Before you give up, do you have a screenshot of the errormessage or some more information (OS, PC-specs, dx-diag, etc...)

edit: I'm old and slow.
trust maxilo, he's a lot more into IT than I am..

(This post was last modified: 30-07-2009 09:55 PM by ub2old.)
30-07-2009, 10:00 PM | Post: #12
x1Guerilla7x 
Im in San Jose, California.
Isp, my modem is a Motorolla, don't know what the provider is. Im guessing that's it.
Specs, don't know :\
I havn't been able to play at all, but yes If it worked I could play whenever...

It's probably going to be more trouble for you guys than it's worth. Don't worry about it.

Here is a picture of the error :\
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7859/bfh.png
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2009 10:07 PM by x1Guerilla7x.)
30-07-2009, 10:20 PM | Post: #13
izuka 
Nesecito help plis eske already I have the installed BFHeroes and when I do him click he(she) says to me ke fence to the page and aprete where he(she) says play now tonce him(her) apreto and goes out for me the ventanita pa to install it works out different for me anything pa to be able to play it tonce already I have it install it ... if someone breaks some kind of porfa help me plis:: $
30-07-2009, 10:22 PM | Post: #14
x1Guerilla7x 
(30-07-2009 10:20 PM)izuka Wrote:  Nesecito help plis eske already I have the installed BFHeroes and when I do him click he(she) says to me ke fence to the page and aprete where he(she) says play now tonce him(her) apreto and goes out for me the ventanita pa to install it works out different for me anything pa to be able to play it tonce already I have it install it ... if someone breaks some kind of porfa help me plis:: $

Wow...what the hell did you just say...
30-07-2009, 10:37 PM | Post: #15
ub2old 
(30-07-2009 10:20 PM)izuka Wrote:  Nesecito help plis eske already I have the installed BFHeroes and when I do him click he(she) says to me ke fence to the page and aprete where he(she) says play now tonce him(her) apreto and goes out for me the ventanita pa to install it works out different for me anything pa to be able to play it tonce already I have it install it ... if someone breaks some kind of porfa help me plis:: $
It's ok to post in your motherlanguage as long as you give a rough (google) translation for the mods to figure out what's going on.

@x1Guerilla7x: Sry I only have the standards left, hope max comes up with sth better.
The standards:
Turn firewalls, antivirs, scriptblockers off.
You use a router? bypass it.
update drivers
update net.framework
Have a look at the taskmanager if bfh-instances run at the backround. If, close them.
run browser as admin (vista and 7 only)

I'm sure, you have tried all that.
Still crossing fingers and hoping for Max
(or Rabidog)

30-07-2009, 11:37 PM | Post: #16
x1Guerilla7x 
I don't think it has anything to do with drivers, or browser, or anything like that, or firewalls or anything, it says it's a connection error or something. I have no idea what the hell it could be...i've tryed everything, and still this crap doesn't want to work. I want to play this game SO BAD, because it looks like it's probably the best online PC fps out there right now, and Commando looks so fun.

I've tryed everything, and none of it has worked. I'm through with trying for now, don't think it'll work no matter what i do Sad
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2009 01:15 AM by x1Guerilla7x.)
31-07-2009, 01:17 AM | Post: #17
x1Guerilla7x 
Does Firefox not work with it possibly? I don't see how that would be the problem, considering it doesn't play off of the browser. Just an add-on.

Because IE doesn't work for me (been having problems) and im on stupid ass vista...
17-08-2009, 05:11 AM | Post: #18
pk5779 
I'm just gonna play some other game instead -__- I don't think EA is going to fix this.
18-08-2009, 05:55 AM | Post: #19
cathy_nz 
Hi. it simply means your computer cannot handel the game or perhaps the amount of users on at times. The game is full-on, having to load us alot of background programmes to work. Its not the connection or anything. I use my brother's computer to play because my laptop can't get into a game- we both have the same connection and setup on our computers but his has more "gaming power". The game is free, figure low-budget too, can't blame it...however it's a common occurence with these types of games- Crossfire another game that is the same. I can get in a game occasionly when there are not many people on the game, but always lags, you really need to just find a computer with the ability.
30-09-2009, 02:26 PM | Post: #20
Noisecontrolla 
Me too Angry pls solute it!![/align]