aimantiger 
great story

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2012, 08:50 PM | Post: #4742
Gen.Spires 
Hey Bolt Nice To See U. Smile

I Am Saying This Cuz U Are In My Story P.S U Will Be Mentioned Soon.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

23-03-2012, 02:12 AM | Post: #4743
thespy1.0 
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

- Thespy1.0&SSRO
SuperSonicRoadOwners,owner War story EPIC VID ROAD RAGE KONY 2011 -Legion Sigs,Kevin
23-03-2012, 07:17 AM | Post: #4744
thespy1.0 
Bolt says nice to see you while inviting his new employer for a drink so they can talk about his new acting job in his friends story.

"Can I have a drink for me and my friend" Bolt says to the bartender, who seems to give them an evil glare. "So about my part, I was thinkin..." His voice trails off as the band kicks up a big solo, and Bolt whispers as if it's to be private. What Bolt says is classified information.

- Thespy1.0&SSRO
SuperSonicRoadOwners,owner War story EPIC VID ROAD RAGE KONY 2011 -Legion Sigs,Kevin (This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 07:22 AM by thespy1.0.)
24-03-2012, 03:27 AM | Post: #4745
dmb615 
A short, but old man walks into the cafe only with a knife attached to his belt and a sniper rifle on his back. He had a white tuft of hair on his head. The man had a wound on his left shoulder and a long cut along his face, along with dust and rubble. Speaking to the bartender, he ordered quite alot for a man of his age.
"Yes, I was beat out there by a sniper on the lighthouse and the tank explosion at North Village in the Wake. I would like anything that can get me drunk and forget about this hell for a second."
The bartender looked at him and said "I got something just for you. It is called the Camp Fire. Strongest thing we have, just if you want it on the rocks, done."
The old man looked at him and said "Great, I'll be sitting right back there," and he pointed to a wooden table with a shotgun blast holes in it.
After 5 minutes another man came in, but this time, he was a young man. He had light, blonde hair and a machine gun in his hand. The old man waved to the young gunner.
"Hey, Private Fillards! I have not seen you in a while! How have you been?"
"Oh hello, Captain Maline. I have been great! How 'bout you? I heard about your big battle at the Port and Victory Village."
Captain Maline responded "Me? I have been oh such good. I mean, war and such is horrible, so damn annoying, you know? It just sows itself into your brain and takes over! And thank you, I hope you go and check on the Port. I can speak to Goungs about that!"
Private Fillards sat across from Captain Maline.
24-03-2012, 03:46 AM | Post: #4746
thespy1.0 
Bolt eyes the two as they talk, the bartender notices him staring at them and gives them a dirty look. But Bolt doesn't really like it when people steal his thunder like that. The bartender goes over and gives the couple there drinks.
"Hey, what about us!" Bolt says. The bartender stares him down.

- Thespy1.0&SSRO
SuperSonicRoadOwners,owner War story EPIC VID ROAD RAGE KONY 2011 -Legion Sigs,Kevin
27-03-2012, 11:15 PM | Post: #4747
Gen.Spires 
Enters Cafe And Sits At Bolts Table. "Hey Bud Nice To See U Again". Shadow Says.
"I Got Some Secret National Info From My Spying Duties". "HEY BARTENDER GIMME SOME ROOT BEER AND GIVE HIM HIS STUPID DRINK ALREADY"

Big Grin

28-03-2012, 12:57 AM | Post: #4748
thespy1.0 
The bartender reluctantly gives them there drinks. "What info" Bolt says. He wonders if it's about the scientists and new jeep technology. Hm... both factions jeeps are different, maybe they stole our design! Bolt thinks, but jeeps are small matter, Bolt still is interested.

- Thespy1.0&SSRO
01-04-2012, 12:11 PM | Post: #4749
rhd1993 
Pedro ill pay for the drinks, men drink up tomorrow we face death again and i don't mean me i mean those cut throats nationalists, so drink up laddies tomorrow we fight again

02-04-2012, 02:14 AM | Post: #4750
Lancastter00 
Nice!

[Image: 2]
02-04-2012, 04:25 AM | Post: #4751
AlphaDawg 
*Walks out of bathroom.*

...That hurt.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=0cd8a7af1da272...mp;amp;c=1]
Hey forum regulars! Click here to read the Noob Chronicles!
04-04-2012, 08:45 PM | Post: #4752
kingola123 
Ok so one day i am play BFH right? lol its is 13 to 1 i am my nay olacola123 ...i am ridng in the jeep on BB i boost with the jeep up the stairs of the town ...i see and air plane ...it is coming right at me so i dive right into it and get the last kill ...thats what you call making a daySmile
04-04-2012, 09:46 PM | Post: #4753
T3553RACT 
Tesseract stares at the babbling fool 'Kingola123' as he mutters away staring at his drink.

[Image: 5]
04-04-2012, 09:49 PM | Post: #4754
T3553RACT 
(02-04-2012 04:25 AM)AlphaDawg Wrote:  *Walks out of bathroom.*

...That hurt.

Know I know where the phrase "SH*TING BRICKS" came from Angel

[Image: 5]
05-04-2012, 08:23 AM | Post: #4755
mikeap 
walks in wearing a jacket still on fire from the war outside. he has a giant lump on his back. he takes a seat and says "could you help me out." the fire is spreading so he throws off his jacket in the middle of the cafe. everyone goes to step on it so the place doesnt burn down. the lump on his back turned out to be a miniature nuke, strong enough to take out half of the city."thats my bargaining chip" says mike. "bartender, give me a cold one!" He looks over and sees AlphaDawg rubbing his butt, behind him a man with a satified look is peeping out of the bathroom door.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 08:25 AM by mikeap.)
06-04-2012, 10:26 PM | Post: #4756
FactorSeven 
Well. The whole "man with the satisfied look" was creepy. O_o Anyway, FactorSeven's the name. Still creepy, though.
11-04-2012, 05:21 PM | Post: #4757
AlphaDawg 
I turn to the creepy man.

"What're you lookin' at?"

Slowly he slides back into the bathroom, an eerie grin etched upon his face. Probably a Nat.

I limp to the bar. "Gimme a strap of leather, some whiskey, some morphine if you have any, and a couple of towels just in case. I'm not done."

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=0cd8a7af1da272...mp;amp;c=1]
Hey forum regulars! Click here to read the Noob Chronicles! (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 05:26 PM by AlphaDawg.)
13-04-2012, 08:06 PM | Post: #4758
sirhoper 
Hey Nino i heard an interresting story,This is a part of it. if u want to know more about the adventures of Mundungens and Alan, or about How Ted saved Mundungens life, Just PM me or post +1 Generals
ITS IMAGANARY HEROES, AND IT WILL WIN THE WAR

The stories of the two generals

[Image: 8]
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2012 08:08 PM by sirhoper.)
16-04-2012, 07:53 PM | Post: #4759
followerofJesus 
ill hav some root beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
18-04-2012, 09:17 AM | Post: #4760
Gencapdu35 
hy did you ever kill up to 100 nationals???