Hello There, Guest!

24-07-2009, 01:49 AM | Post: #21
SpaZTiK 
Hey Pootleshooter I like how your sig saw get off my lawn, but yet Clint Eastwood is not intimidating at all with a gun that has no hole through the barrel for the bullet to come out!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2009, 09:15 PM | Post: #22
Pootleshooter 
(24-07-2009 01:49 AM)SpaZTiK Wrote:  Hey Pootleshooter I like how your sig saw get off my lawn, but yet Clint Eastwood is not intimidating at all with a gun that has no hole through the barrel for the bullet to come out!

You're right.

I was trying to surf vehicles last night. At the beginning of the round when the snatch and grab for vehicles is going on, I found that you can surf on jeeps and tanks for a little while. Not as good as a ride, but...

...some players will drive over you or around you instead of just giving you a lift to the flag. Angry

**Killzonezero.com RR/CC/VV ** **CLICK IMAGE TO BOOKMARK!!!**
[Image: KZ-0Banner_large_white_outline-3.png]

Visit killzonezero.com and register on the forums for to WIN!
31-07-2009, 05:42 PM | Post: #23
Pootleshooter 
More players are picking up passengers now. Thanks! Smile

31-07-2009, 08:07 PM | Post: #24
Felipe1919 
Smile I'm happy to see someone who actually could change the players in this game by just posting in the forum!

Rentago Wrote:Every one of them wished there was a way to give themselves god like powers, because this is the needs of dumb pubbie gamers.

[Image: balanced.png]
31-07-2009, 09:14 PM | Post: #25
TheInfernokj 
Battlefield games have always been about teamwork. I'm not good in a tank top as a soldier, or as a wingman, but in a jeep it's nice to be able to blast tanks and such away.
01-08-2009, 06:51 PM | Post: #26
General Failure 
..and there's one thing I didn't read in this topic: When some Chuck Norris gets the jeep all by his lonesome, and races for the flag, he will be the first one there....alone. Solo-capturing a flag takes more time than with a few teammates. So: Alone + More time needed to capture = getting fragged fo sho.

[Image: bfhsig34.png]
01-08-2009, 10:14 PM | Post: #27
Chikennugets 
my gunner works fine but when i try loging into my commando i always get disconnected, so i made another cammando and the same thing happens Edit: just tryed to log into my gunner that doesnt even work now
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2009 10:29 PM by Chikennugets.)
01-08-2009, 10:40 PM | Post: #28
Jodmangel 
(01-08-2009 10:14 PM)Chikennugets Wrote:  my gunner works fine but when i try loging into my commando i always get disconnected, so i made another cammando and the same thing happens Edit: just tryed to log into my gunner that doesnt even work now

Interesting.
I love how people just post their problems into random threads to get attention. Search engine is your friend, not an enemy.

Well, I think if your a good player you can get kills from a tank, I can't. If there is a fight between tanks I mostly wait for the enemy to bail out and kill them.

[Image: 1]
03-08-2009, 01:08 AM | Post: #29
Felipe1919 
People please wait for passengers! just bumping up the thread, it really help people change their mind and pickup passengers.

Rentago Wrote:Every one of them wished there was a way to give themselves god like powers, because this is the needs of dumb pubbie gamers.

03-08-2009, 10:37 PM | Post: #30
Felipe1919 
Sry for the double post, but the last one didn't count as a new post.

06-08-2009, 07:03 AM | Post: #31
Pootleshooter 
Gunners should hitch rides in tanks. Symbiotic...existential...

~TPF~

Visit killzonezero.com and register on the forums for to WIN! (This post was last modified: 06-08-2009 07:40 AM by Pootleshooter.)
06-08-2009, 07:39 AM | Post: #32
Eija 
/signed

[Image: pubsig.php?Ejia;203829262;21]

Accused of Hacking: 14
07-08-2009, 07:08 PM | Post: #33
JakeT12 
I agree - i hate it when you spawn somewhere and a one person gets in a jeep and drives off - i always wait for about 5 secs at the start of a round

[Image: 2268166741.png]

My Roleplay Character
[Image: bfheroes_sig_08062009025140.png]
07-08-2009, 08:06 PM | Post: #34
PathogenicPlague 
(18-07-2009 12:34 AM)padecon.bsa Wrote:  
(13-07-2009 09:14 PM)Pootleshooter Wrote:  Please Wait for Passengers
Passengers increase the firepower/effectiveness of your vehicle, be it plane, tank or jeep.

...word! & signed. especially on vv and cc!

alway remember - the faster and more you are, the more firepower (and heal) you have, is an important advantage and the first step to win the round.

Where did you get that sig?
08-08-2009, 12:08 AM | Post: #35
SumiKulkha 
I completely agree, while i was playing a commando, i've always shared my ride with a gunner because he is the slowest class.

And, my friends, jeeps are very deadly. You just need a good driver (e.g me Big Grin) and a soldier with lvl 5 BS or bazooka. Now you can't die.
08-08-2009, 01:32 AM | Post: #36
Shmyea 
/signed

Whenever I get a jeep I always start annoyingly bumping into teammates till they get in Tongue

[Image: 2i970q0.png]

Signature by Awkness

I am NOT an official EA representative
08-08-2009, 05:46 AM | Post: #37
EpicBullet 
Too true, I hate seeing a commando in VV driving the only jeep alone, everytime it happens I wish for teamkill. What I do is(especially in BB): on a vehicle map, wait for the commando that drove the jeep alone to get on your jeep, start driving and drive to the cliff; bail out, wait for the jeep to fall, and the guy won't have time to bail.

[Image: ach.php?a=no more sniping&b=SCRE...mp;amp;f=1]
[Image: bfhach11c0bb8ceecd04e8e.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2009 05:47 AM by EpicBullet.)
08-08-2009, 07:59 AM | Post: #38
MYRM1D0N 
i agree, 2 gunners in 1 tank = awesome.

[Image: MYRM1D0N.png]

[Image: bfheroessig080720091246.png]
08-08-2009, 01:30 PM | Post: #39
grok23 
(24-07-2009 09:15 PM)Pootleshooter Wrote:  I was trying to surf vehicles last night. At the beginning of the round when the snatch and grab for vehicles is going on, I found that you can surf on jeeps and tanks for a little while. Not as good as a ride, but...

...some players will drive over you or around you instead of just giving you a lift to the flag. Angry

When jeep surfing, jump into the back of the already full jeep and then hold down the crouch key and you can stay with it, even though you'll seem to get dragged behind it at times. It's a very useful way to overfill a jeep and deliver more than 3 people at a time to a flag.

[Image: 311usfc.gif]
Expanding minds and helping people to fill in the Blanks since 1943
Click here to bookmark the Blanks server. Join us on our irc channel #Blanks.bfh @ quakenet to arrange clan wars/scrims etc
10-08-2009, 04:52 PM | Post: #40
Pootleshooter 
(08-08-2009 07:59 AM)MYRM1D0N Wrote:  i agree, 2 gunners in 1 tank = awesome.

Absolutely! Big Grin

The driver doesn't have to be a gunner, but having a gunner in the turret (with bazooka and eats grenades) is damn powerful.

(08-08-2009 01:30 PM)grok23 Wrote:  When jeep surfing, jump into the back of the already full jeep and then hold down the crouch key and you can stay with it, even though you'll seem to get dragged behind it at times. It's a very useful way to overfill a jeep and deliver more than 3 people at a time to a flag.

I can grok that. Wink

Good tip on overloading the jeep. I wonder how many we could carry at the same time? Idea