Hello There, Guest!

12-02-2009, 08:36 AM | Post: #1
F4WildWeasel 
here we can share little funny moments in the battlefield, as opposed to those great epic battles. i guess i'll start:
i was driving a tank in SS when suddenly a spitfire nosedived into the ground in front of me. he didn't blow up, and instead leveled on the ground and took off again. i fired a tank shot at him and he took some splash damage. i thought that would be it, but then he does the same thing, diving in, bounces of the ground, and gets stuck on the base of a tree. i fire a second shot and it destroyed the plane. I'm guessing the pilot was having connection problems or AFK or something, because he wasn't really reacting to getting shot at...

[Image: zoolander2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 04:26 PM | Post: #2
Therealmat 
I just had some epic dogfights with alexbryant (sp?), but I shall now call him the 'grey' baron. Big Grin

-=ACE=-
[Image: Crusaderv15.jpg]
12-02-2009, 11:18 PM | Post: #3
NGtimoarto 
ah yes, alexbyrant, great pilot. glad i recruited him into my clan, hes officer now you know. and for little amusing moments, the moments a tank rives bakc, and you do a blasting strike. and the tank drops off cliff, followed by some swears in the chat-box.

[Image: 11]
13-02-2009, 01:22 AM | Post: #4
Skyward 
I remember we were defending the village on seaside skirmish. Some national soldier lands his plane next to us and we kill him. then we pile onto the plane. At this time its rammed up against a wall. we back up and try to take off. to little distance and we bump into the wall. we back up further. still not enough. we back up even further and we finally get off the ground! but it wasn't enough distance to pull up and we smashed into the wall and died.Dodgy
13-02-2009, 02:29 AM | Post: #5
UltimoQueso 
(13-02-2009 01:22 AM)Skyward Wrote:  I remember we were defending the village on seaside skirmish. Some national soldier lands his plane next to us and we kill him. then we pile onto the plane. At this time its rammed up against a wall. we back up and try to take off. to little distance and we bump into the wall. we back up further. still not enough. we back up even further and we finally get off the ground! but it wasn't enough distance to pull up and we smashed into the wall and died.Dodgy

you can turn you know Big Grin

funny how all of these are aircraft stories Tongue

I once was in a plane (of course) and attacking a group of 3 nats down below. At the same time I was trying to escape from another plane behind me. I turned upside down, planning to flip, when I had connection problems for about 2 seconds. Next thing i knew i was upside down on the ground (still in the plane) and there were two corpses behind me. I pressed the f key to see behind and there was the plane that had been chasing me. It couldnt pull up in time and smashed into one of the many trees in the area. I somehow took off while upside down and repaired.

When so many people disapprove of BFs, there is a problem. Voice your opinion

[Image: achievement.png]
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2009 02:31 AM by UltimoQueso.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2009, 03:16 AM | Post: #6
Skyward 
well i wasn't flying, i was on the wing Tongue

i also think its all aircraft stories because it can go wrong in so many ways. its already silly enough you sit on the plane's wings!
13-02-2009, 03:25 AM | Post: #7
Olah92 
I was flying a plane ( Tongue ) and I saw someone out in the open so I dove down and wing clipped them completely expecting to die because I was headed straight for a building and BARELY escaped death and pulled out of it somehow. The person I killed was ticked I didn't die xD.

Pwning Royals since Sept. '08!
[Image: 2]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
13-02-2009, 12:54 PM | Post: #8
Heathen 
I was standing capturing a flag, and had just deployed a trooptrap when an national came roaring down from the heaven in a plane, shot my trooptrap cousing me to fly up in the air stright into the path of the plane. Smile what a kodak moment! to bad i packed the camera in my other jacket Sad

[Image: ak99bk.gif]
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2009 12:55 PM by Heathen.)
13-02-2009, 02:32 PM | Post: #9
Mad1723 
I was sniping in VV, near the shore, close to orchard flag. I try to snipe down a gunner I see in the distance, make the shot and boom, a commando dies! He was cloaked and walking right by when I shot the gunner!Funny and epic at the same time! ^^

[Image: BFHeroesChillier.jpg]

BF:Heroes Division Leader of the [WGO] Clan
We are actually recruiting! Visit us at http://www.clanwgo.com Wink
13-02-2009, 09:43 PM | Post: #10
EasyTarget 
I was playing my Commando on Seaside and was sniping the Royals at the east of their base by the cover of a couple of trees when a Royal Plane comes swooping down, bullets firing, attempting to wingclip me.

Luckily, he missed the first time because I had somehow managed to jump over the wing. However, the plane came around again, this time hovering above the ground a little bit higher and as such, I wouldn't have been able to escape if the pilot of the plane hadn't clipped his right wing off after he accidently ran into a tree off to the right.

I'm a lucky *bleep*, so I continued to pick off the Royals....
...until a tank almost blew me to bits.

Soldier: Johnson
Commando: Schlam
Gunner: Schwab

Nationalists have MONOCLES!
---------------
[Image: Pipsqueak.jpg]

[Image: Cliff-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2009 09:47 PM by EasyTarget.)
13-02-2009, 11:34 PM | Post: #11
UltimoQueso 
(13-02-2009 02:32 PM)Mad1723 Wrote:  I was sniping in VV, near the shore, close to orchard flag. I try to snipe down a gunner I see in the distance, make the shot and boom, a commando dies! He was cloaked and walking right by when I shot the gunner!Funny and epic at the same time! ^^

skillz Big GrinTongue

14-02-2009, 04:39 AM | Post: #12
Olah92 
I got two stories from playing in VV. I got killed by a troop trap (low health) and as I was respawning, I saw the commando sitting up on top of the church cloaked with 1 hp. So when I respawned I shot in the general direction and killed him gaining one XP lol.... I use blasting strike to throw a gunner into the lake and then just shot him while he was helpless it was soooo cheap hahahaha...

Pwning Royals since Sept. '08!
[Image: 2]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
14-02-2009, 06:56 AM | Post: #13
SkilledHitman206 
i got one i was on SS near the lighthouse shooting a guy with a pistol in front of me.
Unbenowest to me some in the air had bailed from a plane, and the plane crashed right into me,killed me then fell off the cliff.Smile

I also fell off the clife in a tank while batteling 2 other tanks but this time i didnt die.Smile

[Image: 2h83l0l.jpg]

Made at http://trdesign.forumotion.net/forum.htm
14-02-2009, 09:52 PM | Post: #14
UltimoQueso 
I joined BB (buccaneer bay) for the first time. All the nationals were spawn camping (stupid nationals) they wouldnt let me spawn! so I just respawned, used dynamite to kill their tanks, then got rid of the others by crashing a plane right in the middle of them. I jumped out of the plane of course, and jumped into a tank to fend them off our base at the ship. The fiends went around behind the town, though, and surrounded me! So I got out of my tank and ran up the stairs. I miscalculated their distance, however, and their tanks blasted me until I was down to 1 health! I hid in the town, healed, and tried to take back the flag. That was a big mistake. They knew exactly where i was, so i took one of the many ways out and ran right in front of a gunner. He started blasting away, and soon I had low health again. I ran inside te small tunnel-thing and his some dynamite and grenades. when he followed they blew up right on queue and I quickly finished him with just a few bullets. I hung around for a while, healing periodically, until i was full again. Then I began the trek back to my base for a plane. I arrived with no interference, and took my plane extremely high. I saw 2 tanks below and proceeded to pelt them with my bullets. then a third arrived. The scoundrels had stolen one of mine! When it began to fire on them I saw that it was a royal! We quickly turned the tables and decimated them.

15-02-2009, 12:30 AM | Post: #15
Quill 
(13-02-2009 02:32 PM)Mad1723 Wrote:  I was sniping in VV, near the shore, close to orchard flag. I try to snipe down a gunner I see in the distance, make the shot and boom, a commando dies! He was cloaked and walking right by when I shot the gunner!Funny and epic at the same time! ^^

I had the same thing happen to me in VV. Sniping a gunner and I headshotted a cloaked commando.
15-02-2009, 05:57 AM | Post: #16
F4WildWeasel 

something similar happened to me today... or was it yesterday....
Anyways, I was playing VV and there were two commandos on the enemy team, one was a sniper, and the other was a knifer with level 5 stealth. I was between the roadblock and the church, when a royal sniper at the rocks on the far end of the road (next to the water at the base of the mountains next to their HQ) opened up on me. I took cover by the church and started shooting at him with burning bullets. i was dealing him some damage, when suddenly a puff of air between us caught fire and popped elixer. apparently the kinfer commando was crossing the road and got hit. The knife got away, but i finished off the sniper (he was already badly injured from previous fighting).

15-02-2009, 06:40 AM | Post: #17
Infidel 
I had a guy i was chasing in a tank and whenever i shot at him he would jump and dodge and I just couldn't hit the guy to save my life. I would do 10 damage at a time, etc. Eventually i just got tired of it, stopped the tank and sat still. He sat still looking at me, jumping around every now and then, so I just popped up on the turret (F2, cloaked as commando) and just popped him in the head 3 times to kill him. I found it funny and I don;t think he was expecting it Smile

Kruspe - LvL 7 Commando
"Watch your back"
16-02-2009, 03:27 AM | Post: #18
EasyTarget 
I was playing on VV and was riding in a jeep, and when I was driving down the corridor near the flag closest to the Nationalist's main spawn point (I forgot the name) I suddenly see this big font pop up on screen saying "ROAD KILL!!!".

Turns out I "accidently" ran over a cloaked Royal commando. xP

Soldier: Johnson
Commando: Schlam
Gunner: Schwab

Nationalists have MONOCLES!
---------------
[Image: Pipsqueak.jpg]

[Image: Cliff-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2009 03:31 AM by EasyTarget.)
16-02-2009, 03:07 PM | Post: #19
Mad1723 
Accidental kills are always fun. I had another epic fun moment.

I was cloaked with my level 5 stealth at the Church Square (town center of VV) and trying to capture the flag. But all of a sudden, 3 nationals pop up near the center, searching for me. So I back off, but they are still searching for me, so I go around the fountain, running away from them, that are running around the fountain searching for a cloaked commando that is me. So basically, we were running around the fountain, kind of chasing each other.... It was the kind of moments you need the Benny Hill song ^^

[Image: BFHeroesChillier.jpg]

BF:Heroes Division Leader of the [WGO] Clan
We are actually recruiting! Visit us at http://www.clanwgo.com Wink
16-02-2009, 09:21 PM | Post: #20
F4WildWeasel 
i was on the docks at VV, in a close range fight with a commando. I had been hitting him with my smg for a while, and he'd benn hurting me with his knife. soon, i see my health bar start to blink red, so i pop burning bullets, and back into the water firing on him. i land in the water and swim under the docks and start waiting for my combat meds to recharge. suddenly it says i killed the commando who was chasing me. looks like i hit him once or twice with the burning bullets before i went into hiding, and the flames took out whatever health he had left.