Hello There, Guest!

12-03-2009, 03:36 AM | Post: #1
Varennes 
I don't know if this is the right place to post but I'd like to report an user/player.

The users name is Kratier. He insulted me and an other player (Nickelback) constantly during two rounds, he called me female dog, redneck and other things like that. The guy didn't stop to curse and insult other players that turned against him.

Isn't battlefield heroes supposed to be fun to play? Well this player totally ruined the game, ive been playing this game for two weeks now and I've had fun every second, but this guy ruined everything.

I did record the game, if any mod/admin would like to take a look at it. People like that should be banned.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2009, 03:45 AM | Post: #2
EasyTarget 
The appropriate section for this topic to be in would be the "Report 'BAD' usernames" sub-forum found at the top of the "War Stories" forums' page.

http://play.battlefield-heroes.com/forum...php?fid=49

Soldier: Johnson
Commando: Schlam
Gunner: Schwab

Nationalists have MONOCLES!
---------------
[Image: Pipsqueak.jpg]

[Image: Cliff-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2009 03:55 AM by EasyTarget.)
12-03-2009, 04:02 AM | Post: #3
MadHaTT3R 
You know there are some touchy players, both who think they are right and those that actually are. You can't say anything to anyone anymore, unless they are someone you might play with on a regular basis. I make comments in game, earlier I said WTF when my parachute didn't open after being rocketed while trying to cap a base. The guy didnt even get the kill as it was scored as an 'accident', yet he got smart a** about the wtf and him and another guy went douche on me....so you almost just cant think with the keyboard in game.

Ive been in probably 40 beta tests in the last 12 years and this one by far has the worst majority in terms of open minded players.

I'll pay 20$... for A NEW MAP!!!
Cheaters are like Vacuums...you get the ideaAngel
12-03-2009, 04:29 AM | Post: #4
MrPickle 
I just played with kraiter, he seemed ok.
13-03-2009, 06:00 AM | Post: #5
Exherek 
So a guy insulted you over the Internet and it ruined a game for you?

I honestly don't want to see your reaction every time you die in the game.