Hello There, Guest!

06-08-2009, 10:27 AM | Post: #121
Fr0styan 
I was playing with my Leer0yJenkins Soldier on Coastal Clash full teams, very responsive teammates leading them all to the middle flags ("mill" and "hill")..first two rounds we own the Nati with over 30 tickets; BUT... in the last round every single player was in my group all "on the Hill" and the Nati rushed all to our position..in 3 to 4 minutes i managed to make 3400~ points with 0 deaths(don't remember how many frags because all LOL'd hard), one teammate died 2 times and another commando teammate has taken an headshot...they were continuously attacking our position until they lost the round (48 tickets - 0 tickets LOL ), almost all of nati were despairing, swearing, spamming etc Smile)

I'm sorry the strategy we used in that battle is rated TopSecretClassified
[Image: new-top-secret.jpg]

ROFL

[Image: 97_Go%20Royals%20Go.jpg]

[Image: 85333915.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2009 10:45 AM by Fr0styan.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2009, 03:12 AM | Post: #122
HTRK74JR2 
ok my game was lagging like extremely bad. i was on rr and i was a royal gunner. i go up to a sandbag and i start shooting at this nationl when all of a sudden LAGGGG then it comes back i see that i killed like 5 people. i told them i had lag i couldnt see what was happening they are like WTFH i couldnt stop laughing. the match before i killed 3 guys in the sewer place while they were coming up the steps. wicked funny to see wth howd you kill me???Big Grin

[Image: 1]

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...?tid=73520
link to my forum if your are a U.W.S. supporter and want to tell your story of why and how you joined the nationals.
09-10-2009, 01:11 PM | Post: #123
iiiLLuminati 
Yesterday, i winglipped a guy outta the plane ^^ was so epic Big Grin

[Image: 6nb1rjse6d6b.png]
09-10-2009, 05:19 PM | Post: #124
trumpikas 
It was today.
I killed one of the enemy, and then came one more enemy, then i blasted the Tank to him and then came ROADKILL! and I was laughter convulsions and it was the last kill too.

And one time we flight with plane and then the tank shoted us town and it was triplekill to him Big Grin

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
09-10-2009, 05:25 PM | Post: #125
ArcEnCiel 
Direct hits with Tank Buster are always fun to watch. Recipients get flung pretty high.
09-10-2009, 05:47 PM | Post: #126
Moniko 
My most memorable LOL moment...
This:
[Image: ianepicbfhraaaaaaaa.png]

JUST happened. Got me my infantry focus IV

[Image: ianthebiggestmasscopy.png]

click for win
09-10-2009, 06:33 PM | Post: #127
JoeExile 
A week ago playing a VV only server me and a few teammates were hanging out at Roadblock when we suddenly lost Guard post (were Nats). All three of us hop in a jeep and drive off, right as we come up to the CP a Royal jeep comes around the corner and hits us head on and everyone died.

[Image: 5]
10-10-2009, 07:35 AM | Post: #128
ABrigadier 
I was over at SS, and there was a battle going on between me (in a tank) and another tank guy near the National home base. The other guy shoots me, and in the explosion, I can barely see anything. So I just fire randomly, and it happened that a plane was flying low as I did. I shot down the plane, aiming randomly for some tank. Even the dead pilot laughed. I still remember the guy's name: EbonyBlade.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 07:46 AM by ABrigadier.)