Hello There, Guest!

28-06-2009, 04:45 PM | Post: #1
chilenoloco 
My bookmark list is blank. I know I have servers on there because HEAPS of the say they are bookmarked when I'm in the server on top of the scoreboard. Help anyone?

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 301px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[IG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/chilenoloco/toonslist-3.png[/IG]

AKA:
ZeUbermensch - National Soldier
Blutsauger - National Commando

Times I've been called a hacker: 9
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2009, 04:52 PM | Post: #2
SSentenceToDeath 
Press the refresh button, then they will reappear,
Hope this helped

[Image: logofinalh.jpg]

My Heroes:
SSentence2Hell ; SSentFromHell ; SSniper ;

Sarcastic Soldiers Clan
28-06-2009, 07:17 PM | Post: #3
chilenoloco 
Thanks for your enthusiasm to help... but no... I mean c'mon... who wouldn't have tried that first... I mean... thanks for the thought.. but dayum... ANYWAY... That doesn't resolve the issue, should have put that in the first post... :/

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 301px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

AKA:

29-06-2009, 10:18 AM | Post: #4
chilenoloco 
Bumping this. My list of bookmarks disappeared after the last patch... for some reason.

AKA:

01-07-2009, 07:19 PM | Post: #5
diwib 
same here... i added a lot of servers and now is empty ... ¿?

[Image: 13]
02-07-2009, 05:54 AM | Post: #6
Refridgeratr 
omg large signature

PROUD MEMBER OF THE SNEEKYROYALS 2ND FIRETEAM!

02-07-2009, 05:59 AM | Post: #7
muffinman 
make sure you bookmarked them. Also they could be offline.

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 279px in height.

[ig]http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/static/34/modules/forum/images/attachment/13060[/ig]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ6oz54qh...re=related

GOOAAAAAALLLLLLL
02-07-2009, 06:24 AM | Post: #8
docarchy 
I had the same problem. But after I logged out and logged back in, they came back.
03-07-2009, 02:58 PM | Post: #9
Dende75 
Blank Bookmark list, too. Refresh , switch to settings and back, join with an other hero- nothing works. :-(

[Image: fhf3.png]
[Image: fhf2.png]
[Image: fhf1.png]

proud member of the fHF (fighting Hellfish) Clan!
04-07-2009, 12:58 AM | Post: #10
TenderLoving 
I have NEVER had a bookmark appear on my list. The feature is broken for me as well.
08-07-2009, 12:08 AM | Post: #11
up607 
I have the same problem in that I have many bookmarks and when I join a game from pressing "Play Now!" sometimes its says that I have bookmarked this server. This means my bookmarks servers are still online etc.

Pressing the refresh button does nothing but may cause an error to come up. This is annoying as the "Connect to server" used to work for me.

[Image: up607defect.png]
09-07-2009, 06:23 PM | Post: #12
MacGyver 
I have this same problem too.

http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/static/...ment/16925
http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/static/1246355707/modules/forum/images/attachment/15741
ShadeShooter has edited this signature due to it being too big. Maximum size is 900 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall
25-07-2009, 11:47 AM | Post: #13
johnratchet3 
I have this problem, and am about ready to break something. I can't break BFH since it's already bloody screwed as it is. Basically, for the past month, my server list has been blank, and my friends list has been a bit dodgy as well. PLEASE Dice, at least tells us that you acknowledge the problem, that way we don't continue thinking that you don't give a stuff about us, your beta testers, who's patience is wearing thin.

As an Australian player, the bookmarked server list is of critical importance to me. If I can't play on an Aus server, then BFH isn't worth playing. Dice "knows" this already, hence why they gave us Aus servers, which I am grateful for. There is however the minor problem of the fact that out of 30 something Aus server, not once has the matchmaker put me in such a server. I have to use my friends list to find them. With no bookmarks and a completely F'ed up matchmaker, I can't play BFH without friends online. PLEASE Dice, at least acknowledge the problem, so I can think to myself everytime I get told 10 or so friends playing in empty servers couldn't even be found, that 'Dice is working on the problem, it'll be fixed soon".

[Image: signatureesm.jpg]

There's nothing wrong with flying like a maniac, especially if you're flying in somebody's general direction.
http://the-homeofjr3.myminicity.com/
29-07-2009, 09:31 AM | Post: #14
Osmium 
I also have a blank bookmark list for some weeks. Makes it very hard to get me and my clan mates on the same server.
Did you also bookmarked a lot of servers (like 30+) before this started to happen?

Images removed.
- Goodman

A single word about the reason would be nice.
- Osmium
01-08-2009, 10:05 PM | Post: #15
Phoenicia 
Yeah, I have the same problem. I used to have a lot of bookmarked servers and now my list is blank. I used to like bookmarking servers that seemed to work best for me because the matchmaking function always puts me in VIP slots and then I get booted! Really annoying >.<
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2009 10:05 PM by Phoenicia.)
02-08-2009, 01:03 PM | Post: #16
Blackwyn 
I also have it and it's an annoying bug. But if you refresh the list enough times (Sometimes it can take up to 10min for me), eventually it'll appear. Not the best solution, but a workaround till it properly gets fixed.

[Image: blackwynsig.jpg]
07-08-2009, 03:27 PM | Post: #17
johnratchet3 
Bumping because I want attention in this thread. This issue is currently the single greatest problem in BFH for me, 2nd only to when I used to have the bookmark list and the damn game would simply tell me the server is unavailable, even when I'd have a friend on it and empty National spots.

I've tried just spamming the refresh button, but frankly, it doesn't do anything, except make me angry.

Does anyone know if DICE ever replies to these threads? I'm getting the impression that they don't give a fucking awesome what their players think of them, that all they care about is getting money. Go ahead DICE, squeeze money out of your players. But only once they can actually play the damn game problem free.

There's nothing wrong with flying like a maniac, especially if you're flying in somebody's general direction.
http://the-homeofjr3.myminicity.com/ (This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 03:28 PM by johnratchet3.)
10-08-2009, 08:58 PM | Post: #18
Wolf-Sauron 
(07-08-2009 03:27 PM)johnratchet3 Wrote:  Bumping because I want attention in this thread. This issue is currently the single greatest problem in BFH for me, 2nd only to when I used to have the bookmark list and the damn game would simply tell me the server is unavailable, even when I'd have a friend on it and empty National spots.

I've tried just spamming the refresh button, but frankly, it doesn't do anything, except make me angry.

Does anyone know if DICE ever replies to these threads? I'm getting the impression that they don't give a ******* **** what their players think of them, that all they care about is getting money. Go ahead DICE, squeeze money out of your players. But only once they can actually play the damn game problem free.

I agree, i'm not paying a cent to Dice for leaving me with a game thats not playable !
The server bookmarks bug is the most annoying bug so far, and i can't believe this game is not beta anymore.
It still looks and feels like a beta.

[Image: 11]
[Image: twitter3smaller.png]
13-08-2009, 08:38 AM | Post: #19
johnratchet3 
I recently aquired the opportunity to spend some money on Battlefunds. Am I going to?

HELL NO!

I don't trust DICE's paypal system due to Mr Man's paypal issues, and I don't want my first $ spent online to dissapear in a virtual sinkhole.

And the most important reason, is because DICE seems to be on some kind of fucking holiday. I haven't seen the game updated for ages, my bookmark list still doesn't work, EVERYONE wants new maps that we don't see (MAJOR emphasis on the plural, we want mapS not a single map), and joining servers is still dodgy.

The worst part of all this?

Dice still hasn't addressed any of this to any amount of satisfaction. The game may be in open BETA, but DICE is happily letting us spend our money, yet they're not doing anything to appease the growing mob of disatisfaction.

http://the-homeofjr3.myminicity.com/
06-09-2009, 01:11 AM | Post: #20
chicken3 
My bookmarks no longer work either. I keep adding them but the list is blank. Another thread ignored.

EA FAILS, CUSTOMERS LIED TO, FREE GAME IF YOU WANT A DISADVANTAGE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHACXANRZKU