Hello There, Guest!

16-03-2009, 05:34 PM | Post: #61
Muck-HQ 
Actually I do plan on blowing this building up if you don't let me go. The Royal knew that all he would need to do was whistle and everyone inside would be blown sky high. Now are you going to let me go or should I have the building blown up?The Royal wasn't bluffing, it would be nice to rid the world of these slimy National filth.

[Image: strathberet.png]
[Image: crestcopyfg8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 06:18 PM | Post: #62
TheBigLol 
a tall national gunner walks in, wearing some patched brown trousers, and a camo jacket. On his side he had a pistol, standard issue, and a large backpack. he walks up to the counter ordering a glass of water. no need to be drunk. he then looks araund in the roomWhy the heck is there 4 shermans out there he starts drinking his water He then walks over to a table a sits downI really wonder what there is going on in here, should have staid in victory village

sorry for eny bad spelling

Facking diabetic (This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 07:54 PM by TheBigLol.)
16-03-2009, 10:03 PM | Post: #63
Agent-McSpy 
Not acknowledging the two Nationals that had just walked in, the Kommendant put his hand behind his back, and pulled his pistol down a bit, loosly aiming at the Royal's stomach. "Now then my dear Commando, there is no need to keep that knife there. As you can see he clearly has us beaten..."

The Kommendant re-centred his aim on the Royal's brow. "I'm sorry, but your tanks don't threaten us. Not only can they not see what is happening..." The Kommendant snapped. "But they also cannot hear anything you do."

With the snap, five different Royals, each from a different table, started singing, clearly as loud as they possibly could. The Kommendant chuckled to the thought, and pressed a small button on his coat. Just faintly heard by only those around him... "...g in the planes to bo..."
16-03-2009, 10:23 PM | Post: #64
EasyTarget 
The Commando slowly removed his grip from the Royal and put his knife back into the sheath and picked his sniper rifle off the table next to him. He then casually sat back down on the chair nearest him and smiled at the Kommandant's gestures. Although he set the sniper in his lap, it was still pointed at the Royal, so that if he made any sudden, threatening or suspicious movements he would be dead before he even knew what hit 'em.

Soldier: Johnson
Commando: Schlam
Gunner: Schwab

Nationalists have MONOCLES!
---------------
[Image: Pipsqueak.jpg]

[Image: Cliff-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 10:24 PM by EasyTarget.)
16-03-2009, 11:09 PM | Post: #65
Muck-HQ 
I came here to escape the war, can't we just put all of our weapons away and have a nice drink and talk? The Royal walked over to the bar and placed his weapons down. You can go ahead and shoot me or we could have a drink, your choice.

16-03-2009, 11:15 PM | Post: #66
Agent-McSpy 
The Kommendant smiled and put away his weapon, right as aeroplane engines could be heard overhead...
16-03-2009, 11:16 PM | Post: #67
SirRaidALot 
"Shoot? Did someone say shoot?" The National thought he was thinking to himself, but he actually boomed out the words across the room. He hadn't been paying much attention to the commotion in the room.

"If any shooting is to be done, I'll be the one to do it," he said dramatically as he stood up in the middle of the room. Just then he reached for the shotgun in his coat.

"Where is the confounded thing?" He scrambled around looking under tables and chairs, looking for his shotgun. "Just a second, boys, it's around here somewhere... I'll have it in a jiffy... I know I brought it in..."
16-03-2009, 11:29 PM | Post: #68
EasyTarget 
"Mate, I don't think you'll be needing your shotgun right now." He told him. The Commando then turned towards the Royal. "Sir, your 'mood swings' are getting rather annoying. You pull your gun on a Kommandant, ALMOST kill me then you suddenly turn around and offer everyone here a drink? And you came here to escape the war? It looks more like you just dragged yourself into it again." The Commando shrugged and chuckled. "It's your funeral, though."

Soldier: Johnson
Commando: Schlam
Gunner: Schwab

Nationalists have MONOCLES!
---------------
[Image: Pipsqueak.jpg]

[Image: Cliff-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 11:30 PM by EasyTarget.)
17-03-2009, 04:21 AM | Post: #69
Agent-McSpy 
Facing towards the Commando... "Ah, but my friend, you have forgotten. This man is drunk, and can't tell what he is saying. Mood swings are quite common among Royals, even if they're not drunk, but when they are..." the Kommendant sighed, "You shouldn't expect anything good.

"Now then gentlemen, I have planes overhead, and those tanks outside shouldn't be much of a problem. In other words... keep this Royal busy..."
17-03-2009, 07:17 AM | Post: #70
TheBigLol 
YES SIR the gunner quickly got up from his chair and walked towars the Royal and at the same time he found his shotgun in his backpack How should i keep him busy? sir. everone with just a little knowledge of the stereotype gunner knew that he was slightly cracy and that he enytime could beggind firing his shotgun everywhere in the room You don't really need that head do you? you Royal scum.

Facking diabetic
17-03-2009, 01:17 PM | Post: #71
Muck-HQ 
Well kommendant you call me drunk? I can walk in a straight line and you on the other hand have seemed to wet yourself. The Royal was going to snap the gunners neck if anything went wrong, but now he just wanted another drink.

17-03-2009, 04:25 PM | Post: #72
Pohjanmaalainen 
Tall man walks in. You dont see his face becouse he wears gas mask and spiked helmet. He also wears dirty blue jacket with many infantry medals fastned on it. Unlike his skirt his black pants and boots are shining. In his belt he has knife and pistol ready. In his back he carries long range rifle and backpack.

He looks around for moment and then walks to bartender and say slowly and quietly
"Cigarets please." After that he walks to table and sit down.

After that he takes his gas mask and helmet off. You see that he has snow white skin and short black hair and beard.

He lights cigarett. After that he start watching royal soldiers and national gunners war of words.

I am very sorry for my some times terrible english.

Rex Glorie Domine Pohjanmaalainen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIa_nfEi5Y0 (This post was last modified: 17-03-2009 04:26 PM by Pohjanmaalainen.)
17-03-2009, 04:26 PM | Post: #73
pasi188 
omg this is just a game.you guys do if it is real
17-03-2009, 04:44 PM | Post: #74
SirRaidALot 
@ pasi188: This is a role-playing thread; that's what we do.

Disregarding the Commando's statement, the soldier continued his search for his shotgun. "Aha! I had the silly thing in my coat the whole time! The right side, not the left..." he stated absent-mindedly.

He turned his attention once again to the commotion in the room. "The Kommendant chap and the Royal don't seem to get along too well," he thought.

Out of the blue, he stood up on the table in the middle of the cafe began to address the occupants. "Gentlemen, I am Private First Class Hannibal. It has come to my attention that there is some squabbling and idle death threats in our quaint cafe. I urge you all to put down your weapons, and let us all toast to the imminent victory of the Nationals! Not that I don't enjoy blasting a Royal soldier in the face with a grenade of course. But there are times for peace, and there are times to... blast Royals in the face with grenades."

For demonstration, the soldier removed a grenade off his chest and pulled the pin. "You see, if we were anywhere else but this cafe, I would gladly stuff this down your throat, old boy!" he cheerfully said to the Royal.

"However, since we are here and you are here, time for a drink! Bartender, milk all around!" The soldier was still holding the live grenade, but he seemed to have forgotten all about it.
17-03-2009, 05:02 PM | Post: #75
TheBigLol 
Okay, royal you live this time, but next i see you will know how a 30 caliber machingun works. now, has enybody noticed some TNT i think i have dropped, with a turned on fuse? the gunner then begins to look around for the TNT

Facking diabetic
17-03-2009, 05:05 PM | Post: #76
Pohjanmaalainen 
Man looking like elite commando rised from chair and said slowly and quietly "Private Hannibal your grenade will blow up this whole place in 15 seconds so i suggest that you will trow it out, royal jeep if possible. I dont get much free time at spec op's you know?" After saing that he sit chair again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIa_nfEi5Y0
17-03-2009, 05:41 PM | Post: #77
Red_Robin 
The soldier felt like he has been ignored, but was watching the whole time. Watching the National soldier with a live grenade in hand, He decided to aimlessly pick out the knife the other Royal gave him and threw it at the grenade. He had no past experiance in knife throwing, but he knew if he threw it wrong and it hit the grenade in the wrong place it would blow, and he knew his brains would be blown to pieces if he accidently hit the national.

As it was in mid-air, he noticed how every National in the bar staring
(I think I spelt that wrong...) at him. He knew they would soon be grabbing their weapons. He gulped as the knife drew nearer towards the grenade. It seemed to be moving in slow-motion. Sweat dribbled from his head.

Eventually it hit the grenade, slicing threw the non-explosive part. He had done it. He sighed in relief, but wached as the knife and grenade proceeded threw the window and into the barrel of one of the sherman tanks, blowing it up.

Oops. He said to himself, but better the tank than... Well, everyone else. He awaited to see how everyone would react to his actions, but cheekily said: At least I have proof I'm still sober...

The Royal Skinhead™ (This post was last modified: 17-03-2009 05:42 PM by Red_Robin.)
17-03-2009, 06:25 PM | Post: #78
Pohjanmaalainen 
Speacial operations officer starred at royal soldier and said "Isn't this area area in ceasefire? So you two should be arrested for breaking non-fire orders. Are there any National officer higher in ranks than Lietenant? If there isnt any higher ranked officer than liuetenant i may arrest this Hannibal named soldier. And who is highest ranked royal officer he must arrest this knife trower."After saing that he walked towards soldier Hannibal and asked from him "Soldier Hannibal. Tell me your full name, dog tag number and rank. After that i or higher ranked officer will tell you what to do. Understood?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIa_nfEi5Y0
17-03-2009, 06:33 PM | Post: #79
Muck-HQ 
No National will arrest a Royal soldier and I won't arrest him. I would happen to be the highest ranking Royal here and I am past the rank of Lt. so he is under my supervision. The Royal glared at the National then continued one with his drink.

17-03-2009, 06:55 PM | Post: #80
Pohjanmaalainen 
"Hm royals always breaking orders! Becouse of this soldier Hannibal must still tell information of himself, but he shall not be arrested if captain or higher ranked officer shall say so. And royal i will report to my superior major-general von Strauhm he will decice what to do with this." After saing that Spec ops officer walked to café's door and said "I'll be back after reporting this. And i maybe have new mission from gestapo." Then he took jeep and he had short radio conservation with some one. Then he drived towards royal territory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIa_nfEi5Y0 (This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 02:08 PM by Pohjanmaalainen.)