Hello There, Guest!

16-01-2010, 03:03 PM | Post: #41
Draganoth 
its all hard to see al those things you know, after all i aint american or english either.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2010, 02:51 PM | Post: #42
The Erazer 
what is the ma number for pb_sleep 500 because i still get freezes every 5/10 minutes increasing this number should stop this

[Image: 14]
06-02-2010, 05:16 PM | Post: #43
nikonszors 
People help me I am a Russian contact me as all the correct configuration only more detail my google translator translates poorly. I'd like normal poigrat.Zhdu assistance, thanks in advance
18-02-2010, 10:25 PM | Post: #44
IgorTheGreat 
Explanation in Russian for nikonszors

Никон слушай инструкцию:
1.Сохраняешь себе на рабочий стол вот [ur="http://www.edwardhawkins.com/heroes/examples/pbcl.zip"]ЭТОТ[/url] файл
2. Удаляешь PunkBuster
3. Идешь на сайт everbalance.com и грузишь новый PunbkBuster для Battlefield Heroes и устанавливаешь его
4. Файл .cfg который ты вначале скачал скидываешь в папку /program files/eagames/battefieldheroes/pb
5. Потом врубаешь PunkBuster updater (с сайта everbalance.com)
05-04-2010, 11:44 AM | Post: #45
itsAxel 
Dude ty so much it worked for me Big Grin
21-04-2010, 12:37 AM | Post: #46
Tom2manycash 
JUst tryd it hope it works dude if it does!! Mutch KUDOS!!
21-04-2010, 07:06 AM | Post: #47
DJ_Virtual 
Still getting freezes alot...really disappointing this has happened since a little after beta...
Any suggestions?

[Image: 73361802.png]
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2010 07:06 AM by DJ_Virtual.)
28-04-2010, 04:40 AM | Post: #48
Severknot 
still getting the freezes here, i tried pretty much everything from this guide to reinstalling to deleting and trying again to lowering gfx to using IE8.. nothing seems to work.

I have noticed i get this horrible freeze when i run into players occasionally, as if them poping out firing at me lags me for 5 secs then im dead. I asked in the game i was in and a few people said they get it to.

Im also thinking PB loves to take screen shots whenever i encounter certain players. PB pisses me off so bad.. i checked maybe thinking the freezes are from PB actually finding players who are using hacks but im not sure, earlier i ran into a dude that could see through trees and knew exactly where everyone was across the map (he was head shotting left and right through trees).

So far, all i know is PB doesnt do a damn thing against hacks. There should be an offcial response as to why they use PB if sites like this http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/bf..._hacks.php toss it out like cheap candy? Whoever made it even has video proof.. VIDEO proof of his hack kicking the **** out of PB...

It sucks that i wanna spend some of my fun money but PB is totally making me hate this game.
29-04-2010, 02:03 PM | Post: #49
tyga. 
I got this error when I start the launcer from the website:

An error occured: No config found for hostname: static.battlefieldheroes.com

Sad
29-04-2010, 04:38 PM | Post: #50
Ghork 
(29-04-2010 02:03 PM)tyga. Wrote:  I got this error when I start the launcer from the website:
An error occured: No config found for hostname: static.battlefieldheroes.com
Sad

Just remove the "static" part from the address you are at for play now Tongue
08-08-2010, 05:48 AM | Post: #51
NiceOneGuy 
(28-04-2010 04:40 AM)Severknot Wrote:  still getting the freezes here, i tried pretty much everything from this guide to reinstalling to deleting and trying again to lowering gfx to using IE8.. nothing seems to work.

I have noticed i get this horrible freeze when i run into players occasionally, as if them poping out firing at me lags me for 5 secs then im dead. I asked in the game i was in and a few people said they get it to.

Im also thinking PB loves to take screen shots whenever i encounter certain players. PB pisses me off so bad.. i checked maybe thinking the freezes are from PB actually finding players who are using hacks but im not sure, earlier i ran into a dude that could see through trees and knew exactly where everyone was across the map (he was head shotting left and right through trees).

So far, all i know is PB doesnt do a damn thing against hacks. There should be an offcial response as to why they use PB if sites like this http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/bf..._hacks.php toss it out like cheap candy? Whoever made it even has video proof.. VIDEO proof of his hack kicking the **** out of PB...

It sucks that i wanna spend some of my fun money but PB is totally making me hate this game.

Man, you're not alone... Sad

[Image: 2]
11-11-2010, 08:48 AM | Post: #52
RectuMan 
(08-08-2010 05:48 AM)NiceOneGuy Wrote:  
(28-04-2010 04:40 AM)Severknot Wrote:  still getting the freezes here, i tried pretty much everything from this guide to reinstalling to deleting and trying again to lowering gfx to using IE8.. nothing seems to work.

Man, you're not alone... Sad

me too, i tried everthing and more, still got the freezes

also my game crashed at first, then i removed the line QUELLTEXT and it worked again, what does it do anyway
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2010 08:49 AM by RectuMan.)
19-11-2010, 11:58 AM | Post: #53
HamsterOfDoom 
I also tried all the mentioned fixes with PB, however with no success. I still have the long lag at the start of each game and freezes every so often during the game. What I have found out though, is that I always seem to freeze for a few seconds when a new player joins the game. Maybe it has something to do with the game loading the customization of the characters?

Funny thing is I only have this problem on one computer, while the old one seems to be fine. It definitely isnt down to hardware!

[Image: 2]
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2010 12:08 PM by HamsterOfDoom.)
05-12-2010, 04:01 PM | Post: #54
DeKuro 
It worked, no more lag.
Problem is i can only play for about a minute until i get kicked out(PunkBuster[22]).

"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them." (William Clayton)
26-12-2010, 10:17 AM | Post: #55
stevan96 
when i press playnow it sad cannot find pbvsc_heroes.exe ?

[Image: stevan96sig.png]
26-12-2010, 12:25 PM | Post: #56
StalenBallen 
Going to apply the PB_security = 0 to my .cfg file first now.

Let`s give solving this problem a new chance, halfway there, but still not perfect.

[Image: 11]

(06-01-2012 12:02 PM)jef934 Wrote:  just shout at your monitor as loud as possible Tongue
26-12-2010, 12:29 PM | Post: #57
StalenBallen 

If EA/EB/Punkbuster really gave a damn about hackers being troublesome in BFH, that site should have been taken down a looooooooooong time ago.

[Image: 11]

(06-01-2012 12:02 PM)jef934 Wrote:  just shout at your monitor as loud as possible Tongue
27-12-2010, 09:25 PM | Post: #58
Angelgunner 
How/Where can i download punkbuster Huh ?
When I klick on the batlefield heroes button on evenbalance.com there's only the support but nothing to download PB...

pls help me!
30-12-2010, 01:32 AM | Post: #59
ILagBad 
Now it doesnt work at all. Battlefield heroes cannot start due to a problem.

TELL ME ABOUT IT lol
07-01-2011, 11:22 AM | Post: #60
SuperSmashPro 
thanks all. my regular PC is out of commision for a bit, and i have this issue.
Thanks for the fix. Cool

"Play fair, Give it your all, or DON'T Play at all!"
---- SuperSmashPro
;-3
Big Grin Tongue Wink Cool
You a TEAM player? Teamwork 4 The WIN!
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/69770