Hello There, Guest!

29-01-2010, 11:24 PM | Post: #61
judeswalker 
im a soldier lv 18 and actually im using lv 5 CM and lv 5 BS.. dude its fkin funny! Wink
i like to much trhow guys far away or backflip tank nubs, sometimes u can 1 hit kill ppl with BS maxed at 5 trowing them against something or when they are covering near a tank or jeep.. and yes is usefull when u are 1 vs a group of enemies trow them away, cover and use CM. finally ppl say BS does not direct damage..if so.. why sometimes when an enemy has low healt i can kill him instantly and without trowing him against something? dude it does a little direct damage im sure Tongue

go soldier !

[Image: signature1p.png]
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2010 11:25 PM by judeswalker.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2010, 12:59 AM | Post: #62
Byron_345 
(21-06-2009 08:10 PM)HIT47 Wrote:  Grenade spam is waste of Hero points!

Totally incorrect. You can scatter groups with it. USE YOUR HEAD!

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 281px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[IG]http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/signatures/213131014/3[/IG]
|[ig]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8509/sdl.png[/ig]|M1k3ol's Weapons Guide|Punkbusted? Punkbuster Troubleshooting|
30-01-2010, 01:45 AM | Post: #63
judeswalker 
not against gunners with i eat nades.. i dont wanna heal gunners

[Image: signature1p.png]
24-02-2010, 12:27 AM | Post: #64
Blablubb 
Nice guide but i only lvl up CM and BS coz i use the SMG only for missionsBig Grin
I can handle the Shotgun for close combat and the Pistol for long range better Smile

[Image: 1]
27-02-2010, 04:40 AM | Post: #65
Byron_345 
(21-06-2009 04:20 PM)Revenga Wrote:  6th sense lvl 1 (6th sense is not necessary, so can can also use it to train another ability)

You are crazy( Don't take that too seriously)... Sixth Sense is very useful even at lvl1! You can use it to plan attacks and gain the advantage. It also help you time grenades right.

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 281px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[IG]http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/signatures/213131014/3[/IG]
|[ig]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8509/sdl.png[/ig]|M1k3ol's Weapons Guide|Punkbusted? Punkbuster Troubleshooting|
27-02-2010, 11:27 AM | Post: #66
HerrKrake88 
nice guideAngelShy

[Image: 2]
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 11:28 AM by HerrKrake88.)
16-04-2010, 08:31 AM | Post: #67
xChrome. 
Very good guide.I agree that BS on lvl 1 is enough because i killed 3 nazi´s in one strike ,and you can use the single grenade in place of GS it does kinda more damage.Nice tip of the long range pistol (never tried before).
22-05-2010, 09:11 AM | Post: #68
alluman 
Nice guide man! I use M16 & BB and spray some enemies. Then I take my pistol and shoot them and use the M16 at close range and when I get a little low on health I seek gunners and heal. That's the way it does for me. Anyway a great guide. And very neatly typed.

22-05-2010, 11:02 AM | Post: #69
MesterGarfield 
Grenade spam is good

22-05-2010, 02:20 PM | Post: #70
AntoniBayens 
I prefer long range SMG and short range Shotgun instead of close ranged SMG and the very far-ranged pistol what you recommend, but that's just my opinion Wink

25-05-2010, 09:03 PM | Post: #71
Sebas9854 
(21-06-2009 04:20 PM)Revenga Wrote:  4. Strafe in different directions while you shoot the sniper with your pistol: you'll deal more damage than we will, because he will always miss you..

you made a mistake on the bold text thing, its HE will, (i think)
28-05-2010, 09:16 PM | Post: #72
Jumbodestroy 
I have a good strategy and I am quite successful using that (see my stat 'jumbobeware'). I prefer a Uber but I dont have BF so I play using a combi of LR SMG(wacky) and the close range shotgun (Fred's fly swatter). If u can afford 1 Uber I wud suggest go for Fred's short range Uber Shotgun... its beasty Idea.

Strategy -

1. Hide and approach from behind if you are alone attacking lone troops be it anything.
Gunner - from considerable long range use ur BB and aim for head, he will either hide or use leg to close distance. Now is the fun - create a greande barricade and use ur long range ability to quickly diminish his shield and health. Often gunners underestimate soldiers and try to get close and kill him, so make sure his health is reduced b4 he is too close. now either use BS and SMG again or the Uber shotgun to shave the gunner off. keep ur medicine in case gunner gets close.

If u r in team take cover and shoot from long range using BB and greandes. Heal ur gunners then step back and shoot. when ur companion gunner die escape.

Commando - I love killing commandos Big Grin. Always see ur back using camera whil going thru buildings or cover. If u see a commando, pretends u did not see him and let him close then use ur shotgun round once or twice then use BS and use the BB on SMG. this will make the Commando loose half of his life. Now he has three options -
1.If he tries to run towards you then take a medicine to make ur health full and switch to Uber shotgun then shave off while walking backwards!!
2. If he stands and try to snipe you he has no chance unless he is a aimbot
3. he will try to escape but you used BB on him so u can chase him and eliminate quickly.

If u have a wacky or greasy gun snipers cant snipe you and you can easily take them if you able to locate them. But dont roam around in open too often. Stealth is the best weapon if you want to increase your kill death ratio.

Soldiers - This is bit tricky, as he has the same skill as you. I suggest if he is in team then take cover and fire, if you are alone and getting chased by a team, escape and attack then escape again and find ur team to stay in groups.
If soldier is alone figure which gun he has if he has a close range powerful weapon use ur long range SMG and vice versa. Always keep ur CM ready if u are going close n personal.

I am level 20 and I use-

CM- 5
BB - 3
BS - 2
Grenades - 1
SS -0
28-05-2010, 11:32 PM | Post: #73
Stanislavski! 
nice guide! I'll use ur advice Big Grin

28-05-2010, 11:51 PM | Post: #74
1captainprice1 
nice guide helped sort out my soldier setup and marvin the paranoid android FTW
oh yeah i forgot to mention that jumping with BS can deos massive damage with the right timing

[Image: d1cf21d6614112db5dccf35a4550521466ce8f0d_full.jpg]

Erreip199 Wrote:Everyone knows we dont want Peacocks
We want Ponies
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 12:32 AM by 1captainprice1.)
29-05-2010, 06:58 PM | Post: #75
PR0TIME 
Very good guide my current setup for my lvl 13 soldier is 5/5 cm and 2/5 bs. As for weapons i use rudolphs uber rescue and gerharts greatest. Never underestimate the usefulness of the long range pistol Smile

Mugzythethug he's the best second in comand I could ask for. He's constantly being generous on and off the battle field. mugz will always wait on a plane for me when I need a ride. Mugz is the best!!!!
29-05-2010, 10:10 PM | Post: #76
DarkSoulOfLife 
Awesome Soldier Guide Big Grin, Thanks for the help!

29-05-2010, 10:29 PM | Post: #77
ShadowBlackout 
hey great guide thx for info. Btw here are the 2 main weps u should carry out with you, 1 Short ranged smg and 1 long ranged pistol thats all sry not much info. :P
31-05-2010, 02:25 PM | Post: #78
Aussiehero1 
wat is that extra ability ur talking about. burning bullets don't stack unfortunately so dont waste it by shooting soldiers already lit up. pistols are good on big maps ss. shotgun owns on cc. burning bullets own commandos
01-06-2010, 03:17 PM | Post: #79
Jumbodestroy 
Guys mine was just a guide and I always see ppl using long range pistol and short range SMG, maybe a good combo but it does not suit my play style unfortunately.
@ CaptainPrince - Good to know that using BS while jumping delivers a great damage
01-06-2010, 05:40 PM | Post: #80
BattleOfNorway 
Nice guide. I knew mostly all of this from before, but really nice written and i know this will help other people!

Join my and Norway_protecter's fan-club HERE!!!