Hello There, Guest!

04-08-2012, 11:53 PM | Post: #1
Gunnrrrrrr 
Hey all,

So, my (sniping, almost never knifing) commando is at lvl 7 atm, and I would love some help.
Just basic suggestions/tips would be great, still not really sure what I am doing.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2012, 02:03 AM | Post: #2
888pk4life2 
Playing tf2 taught me a valuable lesson.
It's all about the hats!!!

Get yourself a hat and everything will be alright.

ExclamationI'm DutchExclamation
[Image: 9hmglt.png]

05-08-2012, 11:35 AM | Post: #3
GVDVxZylone 
(05-08-2012 02:03 AM)888pk4life2 Wrote:  Playing tf2 taught me a valuable lesson.
It's all about the hats!!!

Get yourself a hat and everything will be alright.

+1 Big Grin

[Image: lfkpK.png]
06-08-2012, 08:45 AM | Post: #4
Nemesis! 
Hi!
I suggest Slow sniper because you cant spend many points on piercing shot at low levels.
Elixir helps you to run out of hard situations so you should have at least 1 elixir. Long range pistol + grenade launcher make the sniper setup more effective, then you can handle close range battles easily too. When a knifer tries to attack you, just activate elixir and shoot with pistol and/or grenade launcher. When you reach higher levels you might want to try Fast rifle too, but it needs high piercing shot to be effective. Also put mark target to lvl 1 so you can bust enemy mandos. There are some tips for you, enjoy your commando gameplay! It's a great class. Wink PS. There are lots of helpful threads for snipers in the forums, try search. Smile

[Image: 7]
06-08-2012, 10:00 AM | Post: #5
7JonasKiller7 
Yeah i have some very good advice, use the searhch function and send me many many many battlefounds also you have the option to read what nemesis said but i think 888pk4life2 is right, those hats make a difference

[Image: lalalla.png]
07-08-2012, 05:02 PM | Post: #6
Gunnrrrrrr 
Thank you all. Smile Especially Nemesis.
07-08-2012, 08:26 PM | Post: #7
Agoniser 
As a sniper, first you do in every game is to run to the back of the map (your teams side) and get the helicopter. Then fly it to the back of the enemy base and get their helicopter. Then they think you are one of them. Then fly around a gun down anything that moves.

When they figure it out, go hunt the moose that spawns every 10 min. Boosts commando-xp like hell.
After killing the moose 2-3 times, you can pick up noob-gunners drake-fire. Its awsome to use as a knifer. Switch between knife and drake is hell'a fun.

When you hit lvl 10, first you do is refresh you ability points, and put atleast 4 points in dancing. Rest you can put in spellcasting if you like. Buy as much tonics as possible and spam them ingame.

If you like and have the money, you can mail EA and get the house in the middle of Riverside Rush. Gives you more fire-power with sniper guns, and you can run in and hide if the heat gets a bit thoug. You can also bake pies for you team-mates there. Giving them life-boost throughout the game.

When you hit lvl 14-15'ish, get the invisible inflatable boat. Its nice to have, cuz most of the maps have water you can hide in. Dont forget to hunt the moose when you lvl up. At lvl 20 you can get a moose pets that follows you around. Its a sign of skills and the enemy will think twice killing you.

You will also at lvl 20 get the suicide belt. Use this if you are surrounded by 3-4 enemy players. Will wipe them out and give YOU 150% xp for 45 sec. after you respawn.

At lvl 25-30, you just hide on rooftops and throw grenades, you will be able to throw 10-15 grenades each time. Usually gives you 5k-9K xp each round.

So good luck playing your mando, and dont forget the moose, its epic. Smile
07-08-2012, 10:02 PM | Post: #8
Nemesis! 
Nice story Agoniser but i think you missed the point of this thread. Wink
Have a nice time sniping those enemies Gunnrrrrrr!

[Image: 7]