31-07-2012, 05:22 PM | Post: #61
Spunky.A.D. 
Its only OP if it kills youWink
VitalBullet said it all.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2012, 05:25 PM | Post: #62
traduz 
(31-07-2012 05:16 PM)[x]-Inferno-[x] Wrote:  Snipers doing lots of damage to compensate for their low health and survivability?

Who would have thought!?

^ this

[Image: 2]
31-07-2012, 05:27 PM | Post: #63
AAnnoo 
(31-07-2012 04:40 PM)GoopSniper Wrote:  Nerf your butt. Fast rifle Ftw
Was about to write a wall of text until I saw your signature. It explains all.

31-07-2012, 05:47 PM | Post: #64
SteeILord 
Groonz, What are you doing here ? you have clearly stated that you have stopped to play the game so just pizz of you just a pain in da butt

[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 05:52 PM by SteeILord.)
31-07-2012, 05:51 PM | Post: #65
SteeILord 
(31-07-2012 04:57 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  It doesn't seem to have been mentioned that during the "Commando nerf" the duration of Piercing Shot was fairly heavily reduced stopping you from getting multiple kills as easily... especially with what used to be a beast of a short range rifle.

While still doable taking out 2+ guys with the short range rifle while PS is still active isn't that easy (Not including newbie filled servers). This also means for your average mando that trying to take on 2 somewhat alert guys at once with this rifle is dangerous bordering suicidal.

If you are on a server with a fast rifle user giving you issues just start tagging along with 1 or 2 other guys and together you become a less viable target, reducing risk, increasing your level of intimidation and also by sticking with others you become a more powerful force as a whole anyway.WIN WIN WIN

I still use the short range rifle once in a while to change things up a little and if you pick your targets and deal with the stragglers you are a force to be reckoned with... but against multiple enemies with some sense it's just not worth it. Sure they might keep killing you (Tough luck) but the chances are they are going to die afterwards.

Also any mando that can cause that much grief is probably just pretty good anyway, and then it doesn't really matter what weapons you give them, you're screwed either way and next in line the long range rifles will need nerfing.
Pretty good ? If some can kill me so fast from 5 meters and I cant even react fast enough to counter has nothing to do with skills, please Vital

31-07-2012, 05:54 PM | Post: #66
Groonz 
(31-07-2012 05:47 PM)SteeILord Wrote:  Groonz, What are you doing here ? you have clearly stated that you have stopped to play the game so just pizz of you just a pain in da butt

I still have knowledge I can throw as feedback to the general masses. Why you so angry D:
31-07-2012, 05:56 PM | Post: #67
billijean 
(31-07-2012 11:44 AM)jallu87 Wrote:  Reduce dmg to make it useless. Imo high rof=high recoil

lol u srs? Making weapons useless isnt the goal :/

[Image: tumblr_inline_neibuwIjVe1rtpcz9.gif]
31-07-2012, 06:07 PM | Post: #68
Jungl3 
They should just make the time between shots longer .
I use fast rifle and can totally see why it should be nerfed but damage and recoil is not the way to do it I think.
Maybe make the rate of fire say 30 percent slower , right now you can take down pretty much anyone you want in seconds , unless its a gunner with 5 legit ready , even then you can spam so fast your likely to hit with little to no amining.

[Image: jung-sig1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 06:08 PM by Jungl3.)
31-07-2012, 06:08 PM | Post: #69
Kransu 
Personally im using the fast rifle with 5ps. When playing in higher lv servers it's not that easy anymore.

EDIT: Cause of the teamwork.

[Image: done2f.png]
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 06:09 PM by Kransu.)
31-07-2012, 06:19 PM | Post: #70
Smexykins~ 
Maybe they should leave it like it is .___.
I love how everyone whines about it, it's not the greatest weapon ever.

[Image: vjRKSAi.png?1]
31-07-2012, 06:22 PM | Post: #71
Kransu 
(31-07-2012 06:19 PM).SniperSoldier. Wrote:  Maybe they should leave it like it is .___.
I love how everyone whines about it, it's not the greatest weapon ever.
Um, it is.

[Image: done2f.png]
31-07-2012, 06:32 PM | Post: #72
BleuUndies 
/UNSIGN
I'm getting sick of coming to the forums every day and seeing people complain about weapon after weapon. How about we just nerf EVERYTHING, then you guys will have nothing to complain about... -.-

[Image: LuminoticGood-1.jpg]
31-07-2012, 06:36 PM | Post: #73
darkette
(31-07-2012 04:57 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  It doesn't seem to have been mentioned that during the "Commando nerf" the duration of Piercing Shot was fairly heavily reduced stopping you from getting multiple kills as easily... especially with what used to be a beast of a short range rifle.

While still doable taking out 2+ guys with the short range rifle while PS is still active isn't that easy (Not including newbie filled servers). This also means for your average mando that trying to take on 2 somewhat alert guys at once with this rifle is dangerous bordering suicidal.

If you are on a server with a fast rifle user giving you issues just start tagging along with 1 or 2 other guys and together you become a less viable target, reducing risk, increasing your level of intimidation and also by sticking with others you become a more powerful force as a whole anyway.WIN WIN WIN

I still use the short range rifle once in a while to change things up a little and if you pick your targets and deal with the stragglers you are a force to be reckoned with... but against multiple enemies with some sense it's just not worth it. Sure they might keep killing you (Tough luck) but the chances are they are going to die afterwards.

Also any mando that can cause that much grief is probably just pretty good anyway, and then it doesn't really matter what weapons you give them, you're screwed either way and next in line the long range rifles will need nerfing.

Snipers are the most nerfed class in the history of this game and still people want more.
At last a DEV who shares the same opinon as me! and i see no hints of nerfing FR LOL, so its all QQ wuuster Confused

(31-07-2012 04:57 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  While still doable taking out 2+ guys with the short range rifle while PS is still active isn't that easy (Not including newbie filled servers). This also means for your average mando that trying to take on 2 somewhat alert guys at once with this rifle is dangerous bordering suicidal.

Exactly. Of my 16000+ kills with FR sniping i have done maybe around 50 times, killed multiple enemys with 1 single clip (no newbs) during the duration of PS5 on that is what less then 0.01% of all my kills with FR. 9/10 times i will die during my attempt as its total siucidal and difficult.

But the main problem is 9/10 times the FR sniper will fail to kill you in less then 2 seconds and when that 10% chance (1/10 ) happens when they kill you very fast - You will think that all FR kills are within less then 2 seconds when in reality only 1/10 of FR kills are less then 2 seconds. Because rest of the times you will not die and thus you will not know a FR sniper failed to kill you...
31-07-2012, 06:42 PM | Post: #74
SteeILord 
(31-07-2012 05:54 PM)Groonz Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 05:47 PM)SteeILord Wrote:  Groonz, What are you doing here ? you have clearly stated that you have stopped to play the game so just pizz of you just a pain in da butt

I still have knowledge I can throw as feedback to the general masses. Why you so angry D:
My point is why even bother to be here if you have quit the game and complaining about it.
You loose the respect when you are here for whining and not playing, at least in my eyes

31-07-2012, 06:53 PM | Post: #75
Dawsta! 
Well what I hate about it is as soon as some guy really hates you he will kill u whole game long, runnin in invisible searching you then just poppin out killin u in 1 sec and like this untill the game ends. You won't really be able to do a thing lol
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 06:53 PM by Dawsta!.)
31-07-2012, 06:54 PM | Post: #76
Fanis. 
The weapon is not OP. it heals 16 damage only. PS is OP

No Signature No Swag.
31-07-2012, 06:59 PM | Post: #77
The_WUUSTER 
Nerf PS first. Then the rifles.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
31-07-2012, 07:33 PM | Post: #78
ghostmurder 
dead discussion. we now have threads saying soldiers are OP, threads saying gunners are OP and threads saying sniper are OP. even threads saying knifes should be nerfed.
seems fairly balanced.

[Image: th_Skull_black.jpg]

(24-12-2012 02:04 AM)EddyKawabata Wrote:  Ghost sums it up quite nice here.
31-07-2012, 08:17 PM | Post: #79
Idiotta 
That rifle is good as it is. As a soldier, only the good fast rifle snipers make trouble with it, and while playing mando with fast rifle, I often encounter gunners or soldiers who are able to kill me.
If you are not able to turn around before the rifle user kills you, you either had low hp, or you were playing drunk, or you were playing with only one hand, or your reactions are totally slow.

As said before. My counter strategy is to stay in group. That's a counter for everything.

[Image: finalnxb.png]
31-07-2012, 10:06 PM | Post: #80
orpheus###### 
Can we just nerf piercing shot a tad instead!!!!!!!!!!!