Hello There, Guest!

26-06-2012, 06:46 PM | Post: #1
E-Boyz 
xTreme: The New Recruit
When times are hard, we all do the most idiotic things, and when we do those 'idiotic' things, there will be ups and downs... It all started this morning, 8:00 a.m. I got up as usual, had a shower, and sat down in front of the T.V with a cupper, when it occurred to me, 'What are you doing here drinking coffee? You should be wasting some Nazis or shanking snipers... Not watching BBC Breakfast!'

'I've gotta get a job,' I muttered under my breath, and instantly, I grabbed on a jacket, and I entered my Porsche 911... Like a thunder bolt, I raced across the skies to the nearest army training camp I could find, 'The Rockin' Royals'...

I shyly swaggered into the reception, where I saw... A puppy? A puppy, this can't be right! What the heck was a puppy doing laying on the desk?
'This is an army centre,' I reminded the receptionist, 'Not a mutt orphanage!' Then the most scariest thing happened to me! Ya wanna know what it is? Ya wanna know what it is? THE MUTT GAVE MEH A BOO BOO!

'Ahh, let me guess, your Eri right?' she asked me. How on earth did she know my name? Suddenly, she gave me some files...

[Image: erifile.png]

What on earth did coffee have to do with my folder? Well, talking about coffee, my fav is a latte with double cream, so if you ever meet me, give me a latte will ya? Anyway back to the story... I got recruited and I lived happily ever after, and then blah blah blah! Oh just forget it! Look out for meh next edition of....

*Drumrolll* xTreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 25042_s.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2012, 07:29 PM | Post: #2
Nechronic 

[Image: dztjz9.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply