Hello There, Guest!

09-06-2012, 02:53 PM | Post: #1
Kami~ 
Hey I need help, I want to make my Royal Commando into something other then the usual Sniper,
should I buy today's Dotd and go with PP or should I wait for dual VLR pistols? and if PP what setup should I have? I was thinking either PP with Harry's Super Hand Cannon or PP with Super Knife, reply on what I should do please.
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 02:56 PM | Post: #2
Bens=EpicLang
(09-06-2012 02:53 PM)ImTooCool! Wrote:  Hey I need help, I want to make my Royal Commando into something other then the usual Sniper,
should I buy today's Dotd and go with PP or should I wait for dual VLR pistols? and if PP what setup should I have? I was thinking either PP with Harry's Super Hand Cannon or PP with Super Knife, reply on what I should do please.
Thanks

You can get Mgl and PP in the Claw. So my Choice would be Dual VLP. No need to buy PP and Mgl.
09-06-2012, 02:58 PM | Post: #3
killercrab1 
In my opinion you should get dual VLR pistols because I think the PP is really bad after the nerf. But that's just my opinion, you can use it if you like but you don't have too. Angel

[Image: 1]
09-06-2012, 03:30 PM | Post: #4
Kami~ 
Hmmm so 2 people say Dual VLR, and I have unlimited MGL for my Royal Soldier but it's useless on soldier Tongue maybe I'll be lucky enough to get it on my Mando ^_^ but we'll see if anyone else has different opinions, and thanks guys for replying!
09-06-2012, 07:35 PM | Post: #5
fyreuni 
Dual VLR Pistols PP is **** (=

[Image: 12]
09-06-2012, 09:12 PM | Post: #6
bastiaan584 
Please, no more mandos in this game.

[Image: 2ebd7a0.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2012, 08:36 AM | Post: #7
donntknoow 
PP + cowboy pistol

[Image: 4]
13-06-2012, 11:14 PM | Post: #8
Kami~ 
I appreciate the reply's guys Big Grin I've decided I'm gonna go with Dual VLR Pistols, they're fun and I realized how bad PP is now since it got nerfed.