Hello There, Guest!

15-06-2012, 10:42 PM | Post: #361
WorldBosh 
(15-06-2012 10:29 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 10:11 PM)dajurgen Wrote:  Point being , if you base your opinions on only 1 perspective (soldier in this case) then what you say sounds like bovine excrement to other players who look at this issue from all 2 perspectives.

Fixed. Commando isn't a real class.

^This, although you have a lvl 28 commando Tongue.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2012, 10:45 PM | Post: #362
Tinkertraine 
Gunners' weapons just need to be weakened by 'bout 3 damage points a hit.

15-06-2012, 10:46 PM | Post: #363
WorldBosh 
(15-06-2012 10:45 PM)Tinkertraine Wrote:  Gunners' weapons just need to be weakened by 'bout 3 damage points a hit.

So that they do 9 DPH in their intended range...? Daheq?

15-06-2012, 10:48 PM | Post: #364
The_WUUSTER 
(15-06-2012 10:42 PM)WorldBosh Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 10:11 PM)dajurgen Wrote:  Point being , if you base your opinions on only 1 perspective (soldier in this case) then what you say sounds like bovine excrement to other players who look at this issue from all 2 perspectives.

^This, although you have a lvl 28 commando Tongue.

Lol I was a noob like everybody else, when I thought commando was the "pro" class. But for some reason I didn't snipe until I was in my 20's.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 10:48 PM by The_WUUSTER.)
15-06-2012, 10:58 PM | Post: #365
dajurgen 
(15-06-2012 10:11 PM)dajurgen Wrote:  Point being , if you base your opinions on only 1 perspective (soldier in this case) then what you say sounds like bovine excrement to other players who look at this issue from all 3 perspectives.
As much as i hate the commando "class" , we still need their input if were gonna make all classes balanced :/
16-06-2012, 03:42 AM | Post: #366
2DayULive 
(15-06-2012 09:53 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  awesome suggestion
Sure mr wuuster, if you believe lv 1 IEG ability should be working in between or a little less than the old IEG, so be it. I have no problems with opinions.

Found a statement. Few actually!

(15-06-2012 10:11 PM)dajurgen Wrote:  Here's where you're wrong , you think we are getting the biggest slice but they are equal.
Here's where you are wrong.
A) Nothing to back up your statement.
B) You are IN FACT getting the biggest slice. That's why many players and the developers themselves decided to nerf IEG and KEGS. IEG stopped all explosives just at lv1, blah blah blah and KEG blah blah blah. In short, the abilities gave gunners too much advantages, or as I prefer, too many slices of pizza!
C)Wait... wut? "WE are getting the biggest slice..."? Are you one of those mainly gunners player protesting for gunners to be back as they were?

Quote:Also abbilities from a gunner perspective and a soldier perspective are 2 completely different things , i can tell because iv'e played both gunner and soldier alot and when i was focusing on 1 specific class i always thought to myself that the other classes's abbilities were OP or gamebreaking but when i played that class myself i found out otherwise.
I have play them both and the more I play gunner, the more OP I find them. I don't only play the class but against it too. In fact, you don't need to play the class to consider an ability that defeats all explosives and actually heals the class OP.

Quote:Point being , if you base your opinions on only 1 perspective (soldier in this case) then what you say sounds like bovine excrement to other players who look at this issue from all 3 perspectives.
Okay, what will the other players approval get me? I don't reason with unreasonable players, that would be absurd. I list facts, results, blah blah, even compare them, test them, blah blah, for the sake of feedback = create balanced.

I can could get your approval by saying you are completely right but that would just contradict all the facts gathered based on a simple false opinion. I don't work this way and I also don't care much for the players who think otherwise. My posts are only valuable for information, gathering sources to improve/change the developers or your opinion(they do want feedback after all). Not sure why some players argue with recent events(the result, outcome, blah blah of the abilities and changes). Sole focus is to help bring balanced.

Tip of the day to lighten the mood:
It's easy to eat GS5 on royal gunners. Ba dum tss!

[Image: 89]
El Hermoso Instincts!
16-06-2012, 03:59 AM | Post: #367
The_WUUSTER 
^No offense but you're basically the only unreasonable player. Just because nobody agrees with you it doesn't mean everybody else is unreasonable.

(16-06-2012 03:42 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  
Sure mr wuuster, if you believe lv 1 IEG ability should be working in between or a little less than the old IEG, so be it. I have no problems with opinions.

Are you kidding me? Is your stupidity that apparent? No where at all did I say 1 IEG should be like the old 1 IEG. I said, increase the radius so it can eat TT's (not the old radius of 8 m), and I said reduce the cooldown and up the duration a bit (b/c it's stupid to have a 3/30 duration/cooldown). Learn to read moron.

(This post was last modified: 16-06-2012 04:00 AM by The_WUUSTER.)
16-06-2012, 04:37 AM | Post: #368
2DayULive 
(16-06-2012 03:59 AM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  ^No offense but you're basically the only unreasonable player. Just because nobody agrees with you it doesn't mean everybody else is unreasonable.

Are you kidding me? Is your stupidity that apparent? No where at all did I say 1 IEG should be like the old 1 IEG. I said, increase the radius so it can eat TT's (not the old radius of 8 m), and I said reduce the cooldown and up the duration a bit (b/c it's stupid to have a 3/30 duration/cooldown). Learn to read moron.
You learn to read. I said "should be working in between or a little less than the old IEG" not like or "exactly" like or whatever you misread.

^No offense but you're basically the only unreasonable player. Just because nobody agrees with you it doesn't mean everybody else is unreasonable.
I agree with you, GG(just hitting nerves over here, your insults are futile).

El Hermoso Instincts!
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2012 04:40 AM by 2DayULive.)
16-06-2012, 04:41 AM | Post: #369
The_WUUSTER 
(16-06-2012 04:37 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  
(16-06-2012 03:59 AM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  ^No offense but you're basically the only unreasonable player. Just because nobody agrees with you it doesn't mean everybody else is unreasonable.

You learn to read. I said "should be working in between or a little less than the old IEG" not like or "exactly" like or whatever you misread.

I agree with you, GG.

My proposed changes are nowhere near "a little less than the old IEG" if that's what you failed to understand. More like "a lot less so that way stupid 2DayULive" will stop crying.

You think you're speaking from a balanced perspective but in reality you're far from it. But at least you have finally acknowledged my view point, so I rest my case.

So, what are your thoughts on the new GS? Do you think the new GS is OP?

(This post was last modified: 16-06-2012 04:49 AM by The_WUUSTER.)
16-06-2012, 05:15 AM | Post: #370
2DayULive 
(16-06-2012 04:41 AM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  You think you're speaking from a balanced perspective but in reality you're far from it.
+
Quote:But at least you have finally acknowledged my view point, so I rest my case.
= Irony lol

Quote:So, what are your thoughts on the new GS? Do you think the new GS is OP?
Hmm, my thoughts of GS? It's more efficient, especially since fewer gunner are using IEG up to even lv 3. Hardcore players are trying a few sort of neat tricks. For instance, rocket jumping, walking to nade and adsorb them while in combat, using lv 1 IEG to stop direct bill bomb hits, blah blah. Not much about soldier, same old way of countering nades and mandos... are just MEH.

In overall, I don't find it OP since it can be countered in many ways and can also be interrupted or disable by air and switching weapon(not only by opponents but the user also). It's more efficient than ever though. I can find mandos in stealth more efficiently with the radius. Less randomly spraying BB= higher accuracy for you chimps.

El Hermoso Instincts!
16-06-2012, 05:17 AM | Post: #371
Crowley69 
[Image: manatee_crysprgs_112607_022.jpg]

This thread needs some love. <3

16-06-2012, 05:33 AM | Post: #372
2DayULive 
1 question about gunners.

I am not willing to try this while the game client is unresponsive(had a bunch of trouble changing ability). Someone who is having no problem with the game client should check lv 3 Keg. If lv 3 keg can still stop elixer, and legit. It would be worthy of having that advantage. Especially since the radius is big, this might make things easier.

El Hermoso Instincts!
16-06-2012, 06:27 AM | Post: #373
NoVasoline 
Ill tell you whats OP. Whatever class that killed you last Tongue

Now far as this lastest nerf, being implemented early. Due to a version error. I dont buy that at all...
16-06-2012, 07:32 AM | Post: #374
2DayULive 
(16-06-2012 06:27 AM)NoVasoline Wrote:  Ill tell you whats OP. Whatever class that killed you last Tongue

Now far as this lastest nerf, being implemented early. Due to a version error. I dont buy that at all...
I do with the game client upgrade and crashes(not fully functioning).

El Hermoso Instincts!
16-06-2012, 02:48 PM | Post: #375
The_WUUSTER 
(16-06-2012 05:33 AM)2DayULive Wrote:  1 question about gunners.

I am not willing to try this while the game client is unresponsive(had a bunch of trouble changing ability). Someone who is having no problem with the game client should check lv 3 Keg. If lv 3 keg can still stop elixer, and legit. It would be worthy of having that advantage. Especially since the radius is big, this might make things easier.

Any level Keg from 2 and up stops Elixir/Leg-it, etc.