Hello There, Guest!

24-05-2012, 01:26 PM | Post: #1
~DuAlDoUbT~
Hey everyone!

At first I'am sorry for my english but I don't know another way to fix this...

When I join a game, my games freezes for 5 sec. every 30 sec!!!
What I've tryed:

- Teh complete PB Troubleshoot
- Anti Virus, Firewall turned off
- Virus Scan with Malware Bytes Best Anti Malware
- Installed new Windows
- Updated PB
- Deletet pb folder, installed new one with Pb Setup
- pb_sleep 500/300, pb_security
- installed framwork 3.5 again
- installed the whole game about 50 times AGAIN
- I opened all ports which are needed
- Played on Low Graphics
- Installed up-to-date Drivers for my Graphic Card, for my CPU I can't find a newer driver than 2006
AMD SEMPRON ™ 3400+
- My internet is good enough, every friend from me can play, so... it isn't the Internet Wink
Can please someone help me ? Im desperate ...
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 01:41 PM by ~DuAlDoUbT~.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2012, 01:31 PM | Post: #2
RaBidDoG 
(24-05-2012 01:26 PM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  Hey everyone!

What I've tryed:

- Installed new Windows
- Updated PB
- Played on Low Graphics
- Installed up-to-date Drivers for my Graphic Card, for my CPU I can't find a newer driver than 2006
AMD SEMPRON ™ 3400+

CPUs dont have drivers..
and its not PB,its your CPU running @ 100% that causes the freezing...
if it was PB it would effect ALL players,but it does not,it effect the players with sub par machines.

VitalBullet Wrote:RabidDog speaks wise words.
Graphics that dont work..How to upload your dxdiag....My computer
24-05-2012, 01:40 PM | Post: #3
~DuAlDoUbT~
(24-05-2012 01:31 PM)RaBidDoG Wrote:  

What I've tryed:

- Installed new Windows
- Updated PB
- Played on Low Graphics
AMD SEMPRON ™ 3400+

CPUs dont have drivers..
if it was PB it would effect ALL players,but it does not,it effect the players with sub par machines.

You are wrong, sir.
I can play all PB games, MW2, Battlefield Play4Free without the Freezes !!!
And I'am not the only person with this... So, it has to be PunkBuster causing this Freezes. I think it could be WinXP, some missing .dll's or something I dunno...
:/
24-05-2012, 01:50 PM | Post: #4
RaBidDoG 
(24-05-2012 01:40 PM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  

What I've tryed:

- Installed new Windows
- Updated PB
- Played on Low Graphics
AMD SEMPRON ™ 3400+

CPUs dont have drivers..

You are wrong, sir.
And I'am not the only person with this... So, it has to be PunkBuster causing this Freezes. I think it could be WinXP, some missing .dll's or something I dunno...
Really? so if its PB,and it freezes in this game,but not others??????????
whats that tell you? PB is a program,it does not change from game to game,all hacks run on netframe works.
and it has been proven,that your CPU runs @100% it locks up your computer.
And no you are not the only person that has this as I a said,players with sub par computer get this..
it has also been proven by a multiple users,that getting a newer computer stops all these problems,u have windows XP? and a sempron...ok so your rig is from 2005.
Im betting u dont even have enough ram to run windows properly.
its also been proven by other players,that if you run a program that limits the use of CPU power on BFH,that freezing also stops,but it must be PB right..
and MW2 dont run PB..it uses VAC,none of the COD series uses PB since W@W
(24-05-2012 01:44 PM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  Ah and I forget to tell you:

In some servers which have'nt PunkBuster I can play without that!
In Doses Chillout I'am able to play, at some NitroServ Server I'am able, but this is not so good to join everytime the same server.. :/
and this is false...PB cant NOT be shut off.
so what does that tell you also???????

Graphics that dont work..How to upload your dxdiag....My computer (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 01:54 PM by RaBidDoG.)
24-05-2012, 02:08 PM | Post: #5
~DuAlDoUbT~
(24-05-2012 01:50 PM)RaBidDoG Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 01:40 PM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  

What I've tryed:

- Installed new Windows
- Updated PB
- Played on Low Graphics
AMD SEMPRON ™ 3400+

CPUs dont have drivers..

You are wrong, sir.
Really? so if its PB,and it freezes in this game,but not others??????????
whats that tell you? PB is a program,it does not change from game to game,all hacks run on netframe works.
and it has been proven,that your CPU runs @100% it locks up your computer.
And no you are not the only person that has this as I a said,players with sub par computer get this..
it has also been proven by a multiple users,that getting a newer computer stops all these problems,u have windows XP? and a sempron...ok so your rig is from 2005.
Im betting u dont even have enough ram to run windows properly.
its also been proven by other players,that if you run a program that limits the use of CPU power on BFH,that freezing also stops,but it must be PB right..
and MW2 dont run PB..it uses VAC,none of the COD series uses PB since W@W
(24-05-2012 01:44 PM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  Ah and I forget to tell you:

In some servers which have'nt PunkBuster I can play without that!
In Doses Chillout I'am able to play, at some NitroServ Server I'am able, but this is not so good to join everytime the same server.. :/
and this is false...PB cant NOT be shut off.
so what does that tell you also???????

Ehm, PB Server but ok.

2. And why can I play there without the freezes ? ...
26-05-2012, 06:25 PM | Post: #6
~DuAlDoUbT~
#push
27-05-2012, 10:33 PM | Post: #7
RaBidDoG 
I told you the problem,guess you dont want to hear it,so you keep making threads..

28-05-2012, 10:33 AM | Post: #8
~DuAlDoUbT~
(27-05-2012 10:33 PM)RaBidDoG Wrote:  I told you the problem,guess you dont want to hear it,so you keep making threads..

What you told me is fucking wrong!
I can make you a flim about it, in a few server I can play without this awesome!
And in other it's hard as awesome.
Can you explain me that ?
28-05-2012, 01:47 PM | Post: #9
RaBidDoG 
(28-05-2012 10:33 AM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 10:33 PM)RaBidDoG Wrote:  I told you the problem,guess you dont want to hear it,so you keep making threads..

What you told me is ***** wrong!
I can make you a flim about it, in a few server I can play without this not so good!
And in other it's hard as not so good.
I all ready explained it.
no its not wrong because if it was wrong EVERY PLAYER WOULD HAVE THE PROBLEM....key word "EVERY PLAYER"
but because it DOES NOT EFFECT ALL PLAYERS,it effects the players with OLD hardware.
the problem is your outdated hardware in a 9 year old computer..
go look at all the posts,all computers have windows XP,they all have single core CPUs,they all have sub par ram,they all have the same thing in common,AGE.
Then look at some of the same posts,they got a new computer and like majic the problem stopped....Hmmmmmm,wonder why.. also if you tried all fixes for PB and they dont work,but they work for others,whats that tell ya?

Graphics that dont work..How to upload your dxdiag....My computer (This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 01:52 PM by RaBidDoG.)
28-05-2012, 03:23 PM | Post: #10
~DuAlDoUbT~
(28-05-2012 01:47 PM)RaBidDoG Wrote:  

I can make you a flim about it, in a few server I can play without this not so good!
no its not wrong because if it was wrong EVERY PLAYER WOULD HAVE THE PROBLEM....key word "EVERY PLAYER"
but because it DOES NOT EFFECT ALL PLAYERS,it effects the players with OLD hardware.
go look at all the posts,all computers have windows XP,they all have single core CPUs,they all have sub par ram,they all have the same thing in common,AGE.
Then look at some of the same posts,they got a new computer and like majic the problem stopped....Hmmmmmm,wonder why.. also if you tried all fixes for PB and they dont work,but they work for others,whats that tell ya?

Omg! Did you overread what I had told you last time ?
Why can I play on Doses Chillout, House of Thunder, few NitroServ server WITHOUT, key word ''WITHOUT'' the freezes ? Then I randomly join some friends on example Battlefield 3 server, and I have the freezes again.... <.<
When I deletet a .dll in my pb folder, I can play 5-10 min. without freezes, then I got kicked.

Explain me, how the fuack I can play on these server without, and the others with freezes ?
28-05-2012, 04:10 PM | Post: #11
RaBidDoG 
(28-05-2012 03:23 PM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  

Why can I play on Doses Chillout, House of Thunder, few NitroServ server WITHOUT, key word ''WITHOUT'' the freezes ? Then I randomly join some friends on example Battlefield 3 server, and I have the freezes again.... <.<
When I deletet a .dll in my pb folder, I can play 5-10 min. without freezes, then I got kicked.

Explain me, how the fuack I can play on these server without, and the others with freezes ?
because they are close to you...and its not taxing the sempron CPU from 2004.
step up to a computer made in the last 3 years,something not windows XP,ddr333,and a single core cpu,and these problems will majicly stop...
I have tested this 7 times on several junk computers just like yours with single core cpus,in the 4 years I been playing BFH and taking care of the TECH forums[notice no 1 else is posting].....on 8 year old hardware,and get the same results every time.

28-05-2012, 04:58 PM | Post: #12
~DuAlDoUbT~
(28-05-2012 04:10 PM)RaBidDoG Wrote:  

step up to a computer made in the last 3 years,something not windows XP,ddr333,and a single core cpu,and these problems will majicly stop...
I have tested this 7 times on several junk computers just like yours with single core cpus,in the 4 years I been playing BFH and taking care of the TECH forums[notice no 1 else is posting].....on 8 year old hardware,and get the same results every time.

Hm, can an admin confirm that ?
29-05-2012, 01:14 PM | Post: #13
RaBidDoG 
(28-05-2012 04:58 PM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  
(28-05-2012 10:33 AM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  What you told me is ***** wrong!

no because they dont come here,hence why they havent posted here..
there are 3 of us that know this games engine in and out,what the errors mean,how to fix them,and the admins are not 1 of them.

30-05-2012, 04:29 PM | Post: #14
~DuAlDoUbT~
(29-05-2012 01:14 PM)RaBidDoG Wrote:  
(28-05-2012 04:58 PM)~DuAlDoUbT~ Wrote:  
(28-05-2012 01:47 PM)RaBidDoG Wrote:  I all ready explained it.

no because they dont come here,hence why they havent posted here..
there are 3 of us that know this games engine in and out,what the errors mean,how to fix them,and the admins are not 1 of them.

And what is when I can't buy an better CPU ? .__.
30-05-2012, 09:59 PM | Post: #15
junkbondtrader 
I'm getting freezes too, and it just started today, though I can't really say it's PB's fault. I've been playing for a few months now uninterrupted and without the freezes/lag. Dunno why it would suddenly start up, but it's getting annoying.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2012 10:01 PM by junkbondtrader.)
31-05-2012, 03:02 AM | Post: #16
Panpan6 
It sucks this happens to me sometimes. Usually the first game I join is fine, 0 lag 0 freezes, but when I quit that game and join a new one, the freezes start happening.

It's also strange, I can play other, more graphical, worldwide mmo's and have 0 lag and 0 freezes.
31-05-2012, 02:46 PM | Post: #17
~DuAlDoUbT~
(30-05-2012 09:59 PM)junkbondtrader Wrote:  I'm getting freezes too, and it just started today, though I can't really say it's PB's fault. I've been playing for a few months now uninterrupted and without the freezes/lag. Dunno why it would suddenly start up, but it's getting annoying.

Omg! Your Sig. :DDD
Nah, try to Update PB and install .NET Framework 3.5 again. Search for viruses should help you. Wink

(31-05-2012 03:02 AM)Panpan6 Wrote:  It sucks this happens to me sometimes. Usually the first game I join is fine, 0 lag 0 freezes, but when I quit that game and join a new one, the freezes start happening.

It's also strange, I can play other, more graphical, worldwide mmo's and have 0 lag and 0 freezes.

Do that what I had told the guy with the €pic Sig. Big Grin
03-06-2012, 02:36 PM | Post: #18
~DuAlDoUbT~
#push. .-.
03-06-2012, 03:52 PM | Post: #19
master-g0d 
i've got this problem to Confused
09-06-2012, 02:28 PM | Post: #20
PainManagement 
Hi All
Interesting thread! Smile
I'm not an expert at all, so wondered if my 'screen freeze' is the same/similar.

I can start a game, usually fine, then freezes mid-game play, sometimes I cannot Ctrl+Alt+Del but when I can it tells me that BFH is 'Not Responding'.
Only recently started doing this and I was thinking that either my Graphic Card has an error or my HDD is the problem. Any thoughts to help an ailing soldier!

My PC is getting old, it's a Dell Precision 390 with Nvidia QuadroFX550 but why would it be working fine one day and not the next?

[Image: painv.png]