Hello There, Guest!

23-05-2012, 11:34 AM | Post: #21
SnakeyMen 
(23-05-2012 08:25 AM)nors_somo Wrote:  third- the thing that really makes the game booring is that commandos just sit on a hill and camp and keeps shooting on sight hard to reach and they always blow up 2vs1 or 1vs1 always most interfear

The game is not boring at all!
If you are good at the game you should be able to dodge the bullets with unexpected movement
that will make them miss and you will know where they are. Wink

plus it's difficult to be a commando you won't understand.

[Image: 12]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2012, 11:52 AM | Post: #22
Gyrger 
There is enough ppl who cry about the claw already.
There is enough ppl hackusating every1 whos better than them.
There is enough ppl who dislike Lunar Landing.

I don't see the point of your thread. But let me tell you something about "hacking":

I am having my own rental server atm and there are like 100 hackusations a day, 95% of them done by total noobs who rage cuz they got no skill at all. I play BFH for about 3 months now and I met less than 10 REAL hackers yet, which is a sensational tiny amount compared to the thousands of people i met who DON'T hack. I have to add that I met much more cheaters on other MMOs, that's for sure. If you don't believe me, go try one of the GamersFirst MMOs out there, f.e. Warrock or APB Reloaded, these games REALLY are fully loaded of hackers and exploiters. BFH in comparison does not have a real cheater problem.

[Image: 1]
23-05-2012, 11:55 AM | Post: #23
GICRONIN 
Hackers that seemingly get away with it. I've given up reporting. LL and Claw are fine
23-05-2012, 12:41 PM | Post: #24
T3553RACT 
Meh.

Only thing I used to find really, really frustrating was immature kids spamming "HACKER", however I've learnt to take it as a compliment.

[Image: 5]
23-05-2012, 12:50 PM | Post: #25
MUTZILA 
(23-05-2012 12:21 AM)joelaan Wrote:  I agree on the hackers, but i disagree on everything else. The claw is awesome and if someone gets a unlimited weapon they might want more of it so they will start spending money on the game. And about lunar landing, i don't lag on the map and its awesome, some people do enjoy it so removing it would be very bad.
this

[Image: 18]

23-05-2012, 01:59 PM | Post: #26
Treeby 
(23-05-2012 12:50 PM)MUTZILA Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 12:21 AM)joelaan Wrote:  I agree on the hackers, but i disagree on everything else. The claw is awesome and if someone gets a unlimited weapon they might want more of it so they will start spending money on the game. And about lunar landing, i don't lag on the map and its awesome, some people do enjoy it so removing it would be very bad.
this

[Image: ipoc5c.png]
23-05-2012, 02:30 PM | Post: #27
Moran647 
I personally don't like that Heroes had become more campy) U know i dont like Drazookas, Tonics and Coward Gunners =D
Hackers? Have u ever really seen any)) Have u ever played other MMO-shooters? Korean ones? I've seen much more swearing 15 y/o kids)
I don't like that many awesome stuff was unreleased - how about Plane Rocket Barrage Widget anyone? =D
I don't like that now it takes longer to make new a map than when new maps were made by 1,5 persons =D
I don't like KDR maniacs - especially those ones who have 1.3 KDR and keep talking about keeping it high. It's a fun shooter - isn't it?

So on and so on but I still like the game =)

23-05-2012, 08:41 PM | Post: #28
borgishmorg 
(23-05-2012 12:46 AM)BoomJones Wrote:  Why do people even react to this QQ-Thread... *sigh*

Good question. Why did you?

[Image: jue1i1.png]
23-05-2012, 08:52 PM | Post: #29
Wiisportsresort 
(23-05-2012 08:41 PM)borgishmorg Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 12:46 AM)BoomJones Wrote:  Why do people even react to this QQ-Thread... *sigh*

Good question. Why did you?

+1 for the second answer

[Image: 1]
25-05-2012, 07:43 AM | Post: #30
Mr.Raptor 
I agree for the hackers thing...but for the rest....
1st.You see many ''noobs'' earn stuff from claw because they are more
2nd.I love lunar landing. It is crazy map and very easy to be a Troop Trap mando there(with dual-pistol)
In my mind the things that make this game boring arae:
1st.Hackers
2nd.People who QQ in the chat because they get owned
3rd.People who make pointless threads
4th.Host minigration (ohh wait we do not have that)

[Image: images1ide.jpg]
25-05-2012, 04:12 PM | Post: #31
ThomasVMaster 
I agree on the hackers, but I don't agree on the rest. The claw is awesome, and so is LL. If you don't like LL just don't play it Wink

[Image: 2]
26-05-2012, 08:08 AM | Post: #32
DatCozyFeel 
Matchmaking is boring.

Click play now...

... server is full.
... could not find a server
... server is empty
... same server as before
... full scale flamewar distracts everyone from the match
... you're over the class limit - bye bye

Would be much more fun if you could click 'play now' and get into a match everytime.
26-05-2012, 09:52 AM | Post: #33
B4TTLEMAN 
I agree with the hacker, but The Claw gave me some nice stuff like unlimited m16 and wintercamo SV-98 and LL is awesome, its just something new.

sorry for my english i come from the netherlands ;p

You gotta base the facts.
27-05-2012, 11:19 AM | Post: #34
SirHoschi 
First: Excuse my bad english.

I read that reported hackers will be banned???
I reported a few, with videos for proof. I only report hackers with minimum 5 hack-kills on video. Today i took a look and see - they play, were not banned. So the mail from EA (Your petition has reached EAGames Germany TOS Level 1 queue) seems to be a joke.
The hackers are annoying and pb (lost packets, stopped heartbeat, but useless against hackers?).
All the other is fun!

[Image: 4]
Spielerprofil bei at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Kostenloser Shooter
27-05-2012, 12:07 PM | Post: #35
HBRxConvicts
only thing that annoys me is that when i finally get a good game, all the players leave the next round -_-
30-05-2012, 05:38 PM | Post: #36
TheEpx 
Contains Strong Language 15+

Long story made short:
1) Hackers are complete retards.
2) People are trusting the daily claw to win them stuff.
3) Lunar Landing is a Bull$hit waste of time

[Image: 2]

For crying out loud, ALL ROYALS attack at same place not one person in like B5 and Other in like I5 or something.
30-05-2012, 06:58 PM | Post: #37
Emokiller3000 
I disagree on all of these points. I haven't met a single hacker in a couple of months, and i am accused of hacking more than 10 time between each time i meet one..

31-05-2012, 04:04 AM | Post: #38
The1stMessiah 
(23-05-2012 12:26 AM)[TC]I.Shot.Elmo Wrote:  - Lunar Landing is the Only map I can well with my gunner on.
-The claw gets people items to tempt them to spend more.
-I haven't met one hacker in the past 2 months. Get a higher level and you wont meet them anymore because by that time they are banned or they have gotten bored of the game.

Well I've met ~8 hackers this month! Also LL is a map based around camping with sniper rifles, easy mode for Gunner because some of it is mid range and thanks to lasers Gunner is now best at mid and for Soldiers you run around and die to some hacker's Omega Beamer with 5/5 FF!

Also remove the !@#$ from the claw: tonics, a 1 day emote, and maybe less widgets more guns.

[Image: 2njvae1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2012 04:06 AM by The1stMessiah.)
31-05-2012, 07:39 AM | Post: #39
{RU}NATTY 
Whatever about hackers, just leave?
Claw? what is with the bloody complaining about the claw? There's nothing wrong with it, how can you complain about the claw? 'Noobs can easily get stuff funders get'. So? Funders can also get stuff, it's not like you won't get absolutely nothing...
Lunar Landing? So? It's a creative map, been a while since EA got this creative, if you don't like it, leave.
Stop crying about the game, if you don't like anything, just leave.

P.S Hackers will never be met a second time, like many said.

[Image: 7]
31-05-2012, 08:12 PM | Post: #40
SirHoschi 
(31-05-2012 07:39 AM){RU}NATTY Wrote:  P.S Hackers will never be met a second time, like many said.

THAT has happend to me, other day, same hacker! 26.05.2012 at 23:30 and 30.05.2012 at 21:19.
I have reported him both days with video. And i reported the result of my search in YouTube for his name, many hits. Account exists, nothing happend. I think it´s not allowed to say the name for proof, hm?

In future when i met a hacker infested server i will leave. It is not worth the work to upload a video and report for nothing.

Luna: Not my favourite, but i like diversity.
Claw: I like it! And i bought weapons, that i have had for a day or week, because i liked them Smile

[Image: 4]
Spielerprofil bei at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Kostenloser Shooter