Hello There, Guest!

23-05-2012, 12:16 AM | Post: #1
{-THE-SLOW-DIE-} 
hello guys and welcome
im kinda sick of these Sh** : i mean lets see what is the things that makes BFH Very Boring:

1- Hackers
nowadays Hackers r everywhere in the Ea cant do SH** about it
even when u report them .... huh they dont even receive your report
and that was number 1 lets see the next thing

2- CLAW!!!
i know i love the claw everyone loves it u get free items BUT!!! ..... it is making the game very very easy for noobs and hard for funders CUZ ??
the noob can get free m16 meanwhile the funder r spending hes money to buy m16 with 5000
i know 5000 is nothing but it cant really be the same u know?
then it will be like this NOOB(who didn't spent 1$ for the game) "====" The Funder(who spent his money on the game) but if u want the noobs be happy then remove the widget and the unlimited thing from the CLAW. just for 1 weak ..or 1 day

3-LL= Lunar Landing
many people hate this map cuz it useless i mean it maked ur game lagg and veryy boring
like... jumping around what the fun of that .....jumping? even the knifers cant knife Big Grin
P.S should make a poll or voting to remove this map or just in unranked servers

there is too many thing that bothers the people but i cant say it in one Thread u know?

-sorry for my bad english
-tell me what u think about that

Sargent.Soldier.

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2012, 12:21 AM | Post: #2
ChapieBoy. 
I agree on the hackers, but i disagree on everything else. The claw is awesome and if someone gets a unlimited weapon they might want more of it so they will start spending money on the game. And about lunar landing, i don't lag on the map and its awesome, some people do enjoy it so removing it would be very bad.

[Image: qrnaq8.png]
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 12:58 AM by ChapieBoy..)
23-05-2012, 12:23 AM | Post: #3
Icedge 
no << too short

/EDIT: to answer the hacker thing
they are not as good as they think
even if they hack and can see through walls and aim perfectly they are still skilless dumb people who dont know anything about teamwork and the right uses of weapons and abilities
so get some mates and smash them into the ground
it is kind of a new challenge Big Grin

[Image: signaturedhju9.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 12:26 AM by Icedge.)
23-05-2012, 12:26 AM | Post: #4
[TC]I.Shot.Elmo 
- Lunar Landing is the Only map I can well with my gunner on.
-The claw gets people items to tempt them to spend more.
-I haven't met one hacker in the past 2 months. Get a higher level and you wont meet them anymore because by that time they are banned or they have gotten bored of the game.

[Image: 2zf4zk1.png]
Join Team Collosal Today! Apply at: http://teamcollosal.com/

Over 1800 Posts
23-05-2012, 12:28 AM | Post: #5
Celio 
Well, let me clear things up:
1.Hackers... I do not think you will really run into the same hacker a second time later. Why? 90% of BFH servers are private (rented by users). These servers are supported by GGC, a site made for blacklisting cheaters.
How this works: Hacker enters the game and obviously uses spyware program. PB will eventually register this and kickout the user away from the server, not permanently. But, it will then send this report to GGC, which will permanently blacklist the cheater account. Once the cheater enters any of the GGC supported (reminder: 90% of the servers),he will get kicked in 2 seconds. Whole hacker account is finished. Epic Win!
2.You are incorrect, as CLAW is extremely balanced. And "noob" with M16 will stay "noob", as super/uber comparison to basic weapons is very subjective
3.If it gives you lags, you might be having either poor performance/connection/distant from server base. Few only reported this.

[Image: bfshsig.jpg]
23-05-2012, 12:32 AM | Post: #6
{-THE-SLOW-DIE-} 
(23-05-2012 12:28 AM)Celio Wrote:  Well, let me clear things up:
1.Hackers... I do not think you will really run into the same hacker a second time later. Why? 90% of BFH servers are private (rented by users). These servers are supported by GGC, a site made for blacklisting cheaters.
How this works: Hacker enters the game and obviously uses spyware program. PB will eventually register this and kickout the user away from the server, not permanently. But, it will then send this report to GGC, which will permanently blacklist the cheater account. Once the cheater enters any of the GGC supported (reminder: 90% of the servers),he will get kicked in 2 seconds. Whole hacker account is finished. Epic Win!
2.You are incorrect, as CLAW is extremely balanced. And "noob" with M16 will stay "noob", as super/uber comparison to basic weapons is very subjective
3.If it gives you lags, you might be having either poor performance/connection/distant from server base. Few only reported this.

if u just stopped thinking about yourself
"I do not think you will really run into the same hacker a second time later" it doesnt matter if u run into it again later but he will be running and ruining the GAME!

[Image: 1]
23-05-2012, 12:33 AM | Post: #7
Icedge 
(23-05-2012 12:32 AM){-THE-SLOW-DIE-} Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 12:28 AM)Celio Wrote:  Well, let me clear things up:

if u just stopped thinking about yourself
"I do not think you will really run into the same hacker a second time later" it doesnt matter if u run into it again later but he will be running and ruining the GAME!

you dont get it do you?

[Image: signaturedhju9.jpg]
23-05-2012, 12:34 AM | Post: #8
SnakeyMen 
I am a freeloader and I understand what you are talking about this is really annoying stuff.
However the benefit of a person who buys funds will get to choose what gun he wants any outfit and/or tonic he wants while the claw user doesn't get to choose what he wants the chances of getting unlimited are very low and the claw is only available once a day for the people he don't buy anything... and buying another claw is very foolish for it will not increase your chances. I should know because I know plenty of people who use the claw and have not gotten a single unlimited things nor items that last for even a week at most they get the repair tonic I have f****** over 1000 repair tonics!!!!! if we get a strong gun it'd usually and most commonly last for one day.
plus funders usually get the stronger guns and look better than the rest of us Wink

although the hackers are something the can't be discussed this way and is something EA will have to try to do something about. You could try to complain a bit more. And get more people to complain!

[Image: 12]
23-05-2012, 12:34 AM | Post: #9
borgishmorg 
Go back to school then come back and make a valid argument.

[Image: jue1i1.png]
23-05-2012, 12:34 AM | Post: #10
TheCerealGriller 
I love LL! But yes, I lag a lot on the map, especially if I am a gunner, but with a Nat mando with Uber Knife, lvl 5 Elixir and the fast sniper, I can get the flag so easily!

I have only reported 2 hackers while on this account, and I am soon going to follow up on it to see if either of them have been banned.

So far, I have got 1 unlimited item on this account for my nat mando, the Devil Horns. On my other account, I have only got 1 unlimited item, Mel the Monkey. So the Claw doesn't give everyone unlimited stuff all the time.

But one thing to EA, get rid of the noise from the Claw. PLEASE! It is so annoying cuz I watch YouTube while playing, and after I log in, the first thing that I hear is not Smosh time-travelling, but someone saying "It's the Claw!"

ON TOPIC: So, I disagree with you almost completely. BFH is still really fun.

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford

Need to report someone? Click here! Or here for some info! (This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 12:41 AM by TheCerealGriller.)
23-05-2012, 12:44 AM | Post: #11
SnakeyMen 
(23-05-2012 12:34 AM)TheCerealGriller Wrote:  I love LL! But yes, I lag a lot on the map, especially if I am a gunner, but with a Nat mando with Uber Knife, lvl 5 Elixir and the fast sniper, I can get the flag so easily!

I have only reported 2 hackers while on this account, and I am soon going to follow up on it to see if either of them have been banned.

So far, I have got 1 unlimited item on this account for my nat mando, the Devil Horns. On my other account, I have only got 1 unlimited item, Mel the Monkey. So the Claw doesn't give everyone unlimited stuff all the time.

But one thing to EA, get rid of the noise from the Claw. PLEASE! It is so annoying cuz I watch YouTube while playing, and after I log in, the first thing that I hear is not Smosh time-travelling, but someone saying "It's the Claw!"

ON TOPIC: So, I disagree with you almost completely. BFH is still really fun.

Of course BFH is fun!
Isn't it obvious!? Big Grin

23-05-2012, 12:46 AM | Post: #12
BoomJones 
Why do people even react to this QQ-Thread... *sigh*

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=e3a8a169e24625...mp;amp;c=1]
23-05-2012, 12:52 AM | Post: #13
Happyghast 
If you don't like the game, get the fuck out.

Bye.

23-05-2012, 12:54 AM | Post: #14
Vedsad909 
(23-05-2012 12:52 AM)Happyghast Wrote:  If you don't like the game, get the fuck out.

[Image: IbPCpa.gif]
23-05-2012, 12:57 AM | Post: #15
Soldieration102 
yea i agree but hmmm he is only telling hes opinions Cant he?

[Image: 3]
23-05-2012, 01:09 AM | Post: #16
NeilPeart141 
Fail raging boy and LL doesn't make lag. I don't know why all people say this but it doesn't.

[Image: f9uv8.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 01:11 AM by NeilPeart141.)
23-05-2012, 02:28 AM | Post: #17
AlphaDawg 
I love the sound of crying noobs in the morning.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=0cd8a7af1da272...mp;amp;c=1]
Hey forum regulars! Click here to read the Noob Chronicles!
23-05-2012, 06:28 AM | Post: #18
undercoverLORD 
things that make bfh boring-
1. raging teenagers with low level IQ.
2. people with lowest level of education and morality.
3. arrogant kids who owns servers coz their papa is the CEO of a corporate looter.

[Image: v2a.gif]
23-05-2012, 08:25 AM | Post: #19
nors_somo 
tell you what i think
first- the claw is is good i know it gives unlimited stuff for freeloaders but some freeloaders didnt choose to be like this for example me .. i live in iraq i cant buy funds credit cards are useless or any other payment method only by phone (which is not avilable for iraq) by the way i didnt get any thing from it only some tonics(which i dont use)
second-the LL map since it game this game had too many glitches getting disconeccted lagging like hell voting for removing it is not an option you might not like but others do you cannot vote what 10mil accounts owners want
third- the thing that really makes the game booring is that commandos just sit on a hill and camp and keeps shooting on sight hard to reach and they always blow up 2vs1 or 1vs1 always most interfear
fourth-if you want to vote for somthing vote for removing the anti-air guns because they are useless when commandos do more damage than the AA does and shots faster and more accuret and farther range
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 08:26 AM by nors_somo.)
23-05-2012, 11:30 AM | Post: #20
SnakeyMen 
(23-05-2012 12:46 AM)BoomJones Wrote:  Why do people even react to this QQ-Thread... *sigh*

Because it's an insult to BF Heroes many fans will come (like me) and try to knock some sense into the poor child. Big Grin