Important Notice

Google Chrome has stopped supporting NPAPI which is the technology the game launcher plugin relies on to start the game.

If you want to be able to launch the game while using this browser you can re-enable NPAPI support with the following steps:

1. Go to the following URL: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
  2. Choose 'Enable' under the 'Enable NPAPI' heading.
  3. Restart Chrome.
  4. You should now be able to start the game.
You can read more about this here.

Important Notice

Battlefield Heroes will shut down on Tuesday, July 14th, 2015 and you will not be able to play the game after this date. By clicking “continue” you accept the terms of service and have read our shutdown announcement that you will find here.

Hello There, Guest!

20-05-2012, 11:54 AM | Post: #1
MadnesWTF 
Do you think there will be soon Pistol's discount 33% like they did for snipers/mg's/smgs and will include the new revolvers ?

After 1 day of playing i found that this new pistol is actualy realy ussefull side weapon for my tec-9.

this was what i was realy looking for , i have tryed with tec-9 + SRP but than i wasnt making any dmg above 10 meters away from me and it sux .
i have tryed with LRP and tec-9 also but than i was mostly shoting ppl from distance and was crap and boring gameplay and when someone come close and personal to me i was aways missing with lrp because of his a bit slower rate of fire .
but with this MRP revolver i get exactly what i need Smile a finisher !
my tactics are lay TT to soften your enemy or force him to use his CM/Tonic than get close empty tec-9 and when he use BS/Leg it i use MRP to finish him off when he is usualy at the right amount of distance.
or after he step on TT i hit him with MRP revolver at the perfect distance and get him near red zone than switch to tec-9 and elexir into him for devastating rain of bulets before he even realise what hit him Big Grin .

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2012, 12:10 PM | Post: #2
DELLIDELLDELL 
i think there will not be a pistol discount
cuz i think that its only the main weapons what a class need

[Image: Fordelli2_zps579c1aab.png]
My youtube channel
20-05-2012, 12:25 PM | Post: #3
Kryspy 
There is a possibility that EA will do 33% off all of the weapon types, you just gotta wait.

[Image: spongebobgifsubmarine.gif]
Spongebob NO!
20-05-2012, 12:31 PM | Post: #4
Icedge 
i hope there will be a pistol discount
shotgun would be cool too

[Image: signaturedhju9.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 12:31 PM by Icedge.)
21-05-2012, 10:26 AM | Post: #5
MadnesWTF 
why sniper discount is not over yet ?

[Image: 1]