Hello There, Guest!

14-05-2012, 07:47 PM | Post: #21
Treeby 
(14-05-2012 09:50 AM)Farvan Wrote:  And I have a grillfriend.

Yeah my Grandpa has a GrillFriend to they get together and BBQ. So whats your point.

[Image: ipoc5c.png]
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 07:48 PM by Treeby.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2012, 10:06 PM | Post: #22
Risky_Dangerman 
Can you guys rate my Holocaust Acrostic Poem, I did barracks where the prisoners slept:

Barely any insulation; winter outside, winter inside
All around was disease, meaning death to many
Rat's, mice, and lice crawling all around inside
Really just big barns, not suitable for living at all
Awfully made bunks, 1 mattress, 1 blanket, and 2-3 to a bunk
Can have over 800 helpless people crammed inside
Kids have the hardest time of anyone
Sleep is hard to get, with the horrors of what can await you the next day going through your mind

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=6449b01d51f846...mp;amp;c=1]
14-05-2012, 10:08 PM | Post: #23
Happyghast 
i need help i dont know what 1 + 1 is plz help now!1!!!!!!!

/sarcasm.

14-05-2012, 10:28 PM | Post: #24
GOBOSTONCELTICS 
My math teacher makes us do these stupid puzzles. She hates them too, but we need to do em'.I happen to be a really lazy seventh grader, so I need the answer.
Why did the cowboy want to ride a bull in the rodeo?

Where does Santa keep his track and field trophies?

[Image: post-705879-1251916964.png]
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 10:28 PM by GOBOSTONCELTICS.)
15-05-2012, 12:19 AM | Post: #25
revivespirit 
@superweakling

[Image: gravity-probe-confirms-einstein-theories...00x450.jpg]

Because of the dent in the cloth the moon will "fall" towards the earth, but for some reason it never hit's the earth, you can google it, don't know why exactly anymore, something to do with the speed of the objects).

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=143578

Something with einsteins space fiber theory. (black holes will create "uber" deep gaps in this fiber, maybe even rip it).

This is what keeps solar systems together (according to Einstein, to me, it seems like a plausible and logical theory..)

@AllahisMyName

1: Because his hormones told him to ride something and the first thing he could get hold of was a bull. ~lulz answer
To earn a living, earn respect, build up a career, for the adrenaline kick, for the women, for the cause of testing out his own skills~truthfull answer

2:
~Right up his B** ~lulz answer
~In the same shed that he keeps Rudolf in, so that every time rudolf sees the trophies he gets scared and never comes up with the idea of rebelling against santa.

(14-05-2012 06:17 AM)Risky_Dangerman Wrote:  
(14-05-2012 06:03 AM)BLAMMER! Wrote:  I don't believe in IQ's But i think thats great.

Same, but they do mean a little something about book smart in a way.

I don't believe in IQ: "you don't judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree"~ Einstein

Totally agree with him, people just learn in different ways.... Some are able to understand the concept of something faster, some will never forget this concept, some will be able to actually practically execute this concept (even though the grasping of it may take longer).

For this reason alone please refrain from posting IQ's in a homework thread.... Doesn't add anything to you post Wink

Anywayz, just do your homework or just don't do it... I choose not to do it but that's me...

[Image: Derpus.gif]
^I know you tried to click that Wink|Steam/Origin/Battlelog: revivespirit
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 12:29 AM by revivespirit.)
15-05-2012, 02:18 AM | Post: #26
Risky_Dangerman 
It's funny how you mentioned Einstein because he only had an IQ of only 160, yet he was still probably one of the best scientists to ever live.

Can you rate my Holocaust Acrostic Poem above since you seem to be so helpful.

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 02:19 AM by Risky_Dangerman.)
15-05-2012, 03:49 AM | Post: #27
Scarth 
Let's stop discussing IQ.

[Image: Utsuho2.gif]
15-05-2012, 03:35 PM | Post: #28
superweakling 
no its not logical because to have this cloth bend like that u have to have an up and down and there isnt any of that in space. the cloth is 2d. space is 3d, spacetime is 4d.

-Building 7-
[Image: 1]
15-05-2012, 05:11 PM | Post: #29
revivespirit 
(15-05-2012 03:35 PM)superweakling Wrote:  no its not logical because to have this cloth bend like that u have to have an up and down and there isnt any of that in space. the cloth is 2d. space is 3d, spacetime is 4d.

http://htwins.net/scale2/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime

'nuff said...

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 05:12 PM by revivespirit.)
15-05-2012, 07:42 PM | Post: #30
Scarth 
I think what superweakling is saying is that his question that he's thinking about requires him to consider Spacetime in 4d.

15-05-2012, 10:32 PM | Post: #31
revivespirit 
Spacetime= 4d, I'm considering it in 4d, there's no need to pull in the fourth dimension to explain this though.....

I prefer to like to time like a river, it flows but it's course is changable...

But there's no need for a complicated explanation including time, which I don't even know lolz if you can explain it like this is there? ;O

15-05-2012, 10:52 PM | Post: #32
GhotiGhost 
(15-05-2012 10:32 PM)revivespirit Wrote:  I prefer to like to time like a river, it flows but it's course is changable...

Rivers? Ahhh, well according to the Ferengi "The Continuum is real. You see, there are millions upon millions of worlds in the universe, each one filled with too much of one thing and not enough of another. And the Great Continuum flows through them all, like a mighty river, from 'have' to 'want' and back again. And if we navigate the Continuum with skill and grace, our ship will be filled with everything our hearts desire."

Nothing to do with spacetime, but hey - what the heck is homework without a bit of deviation?

[Image: TQqNc.png]
Pitkins Fan Group
/ Thanks to Jonzzon for my ghost and ghoti
15-05-2012, 11:11 PM | Post: #33
Risky_Dangerman 
New homework:

MATH

1. Describe how the dependent variable changes as the independent changes in a linear relationship. give examples.

2. How does the pattern of change for a linear relationship show up in a table, graph, and an equation of the relationship.

Please help me with these

16-05-2012, 04:07 AM | Post: #34
Risky_Dangerman 
By the time i get to my homework everyone's asleep I guess.

16-05-2012, 05:11 AM | Post: #35
Keseff 
Number 1 : Dependent changes at a constant rate as independent changes.

Number 2 :
Table for example:
X 1 2 3 4
Y -2 -4 -6 -8

Is linear because both the X and Y are either decreasing or increasing by a constant rate. This would apply similarly to a graph.

Pay more attention to your instructor Smile, this concept isn't difficult to grasp.

16-05-2012, 06:36 AM | Post: #36
Scarth 
(16-05-2012 05:11 AM)Keseff Wrote:  Number 1 : Dependent changes at a constant rate as independent changes.

Number 2 :
Table for example:
X 1 2 3 4
Y -2 -4 -6 -8

Is linear because both the X and Y are either decreasing or increasing by a constant rate. This would apply similarly to a graph.

Pay more attention to your instructor Smile, this concept isn't difficult to grasp.

To add to this, the graph described above looks like this when drawn: https://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid...0&bih=1075

Ah, yeah, click that and you'll get the graph mentioned above.

As Keseff said before, a linear relationship is where both the X and Y coordinate of a point on the graph increase/decrease by a fixed amount each time.

The graph I linked matches the table Keseff has presented, using the formula

Y = X * (-2)

Extension for you - What values of X will give a positive value for Y? Present your answer as a range.

For example, X<4 would mean any number less than 4, such as 3.9, 3, etc.

16-05-2012, 11:51 AM | Post: #37
GOBOSTONCELTICS 
Oh so you're gonna answer his, but not mine? :O Lol, it was due yesterday while you were talking about nonsencial IQ's.

16-05-2012, 11:53 AM | Post: #38
GOBOSTONCELTICS 
(14-05-2012 06:47 AM)Noxious_W33D Wrote:  If you found your IQ online then it's phony.
Thank god! My IQ was 97 online

16-05-2012, 03:33 PM | Post: #39
superweakling 
il try and explain as simply as i can. first of all i dont understand what that scale thing u posted proves. look at the picture u posted with the satellite and the earth. in order to accept that the space is bent like that, u HAVE to say also that spacetime is 2 dimensional, and that it has a define-able "up and down". if not the space would be bent like that on every side of the earth, and then its not so easy to explain gravity is it?

u say u consider spacetime in 4d, but that picture with the earth and the satellite shows spacetime in 2d.

-Building 7-
[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 03:35 PM by superweakling.)
16-05-2012, 03:49 PM | Post: #40
Mr.XIII 
It is a infographic, orignial work from me. It is also my school project, and it is graded base on views from internet.

Please help me with the views

Click the link below to see the image
http://wp.me/P1J8Ye-66

Im not a design/art student, this is my 1st infographic, but if u like it please feel free to use it anywhere.

thank you, guys