Hello There, Guest!

11-05-2012, 05:00 PM | Post: #1
GeneralVonWolfen 
The Shikyo- Preview

The world of Heroes is not a nice one. Jolly and content are words rarely used to describe the Heroes in this world. On either side. Or should I say...sides? Correct- there is a third unseen side to this conflict. One that is shrouded in a dense fog of lies, hiding the island of truth. And this is the story of a man's quest to uncover this truth. But along the way, he learns that some secrets are best worth keeping secret...

Exempt from Field Marshal Wolf's U-Drive diary, entry 1

Mission de-briefing
Operation Orion

The operation ended in a tragic misdemeanor. The Royal astronaut opened fire on our P.O, or peace officer, and it ended in catastrophic failure of the Komsmonaut's air system. He died before that, fortunately. The lead sought to that. We are preparing a full scale launch to the moon as I type these words. War on the moon....what the hell have we come to?

As we all know, the Royals are obviously trying to upset us the best way they can- by pissing us off in orbit. I just now received word that those blue bastards shot down our first troop rocket! The Royal "king" is as much as a pig as ever. I desperately seek any form of help.

The Ruskians are advancing from the East, Royals from the West and Americaan armies from the South in Italyia. You would think that a boot-shaped country could kick out those white star bastards out of their skies, but they were all apparently on a coffee break. Or, more appropriately, considering they are Italyians, Chardonnay. I'm putting in a copy of this report to my assistant Miss Bokken to be sent to Buttino Muscleini. May God have mercy on him for the chewing he'll get from Badolf Shmitler back in Bernin.

Now, to the heart of the matter. Help. We need some. BADLY. 8 out of 10 soldiers in this camp are either dead or incapacitated, and I alone cannot go to any nearby Royal camp, for fear of either capture and torture, or assimilation. No, what I plan on is a bit more drastic, but just as unorthodox. My private armored plane is landing outside my office window as I type, so I will leave off with this.

Shikyo. That's all I will say.

[Image: cooltext651017201.gif]
[/url] (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 06:36 PM by GeneralVonWolfen.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 01:25 AM | Post: #2
GeneralVonWolfen 
Maybe the title is inaccurate...
THREAD MAKEOVER!!!

[/url]
12-05-2012, 06:34 PM | Post: #3
GeneralVonWolfen 
Are you people brain dead!? This story has been here for 2 days!

[/url] (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 06:34 PM by GeneralVonWolfen.)
12-05-2012, 06:53 PM | Post: #4
Knifes...:D 
Probably because you are talking out of the perspective of a National, taking the Royals down.
Us Royals despise that.

Expect a signature? This is all you'll get.
12-05-2012, 07:07 PM | Post: #5
GeneralVonWolfen 
(12-05-2012 06:53 PM)Knifes...:D Wrote:  Probably because you are talking out of the perspective of a National, taking the Royals down.
Us Royals despise that.

That's exactly what I was aiming for! Big Grin
Ya know what else I was aiming for?
*Click*
Your head...Angel

[/url]
12-05-2012, 07:19 PM | Post: #6
Knifes...:D 
(12-05-2012 07:07 PM)GeneralVonWolfen Wrote:  
(12-05-2012 06:53 PM)Knifes...:D Wrote:  Probably because you are talking out of the perspective of a National, taking the Royals down.
Us Royals despise that.

That's exactly what I was aiming for! Big Grin
Ya know what else I was aiming for?
*Click*
Your head...Angel

Stereotypical National Mando.
Another one to be forgotten amongst the mainstream and to be thrown in the fires of hell.

Expect a signature? This is all you'll get.