Hello There, Guest!

30-04-2012, 06:40 PM | Post: #1
A6ekAK 
So this i my question, just why, to make the most new players sad? To have more cash from the last guys who's buying this just in time before that "something" will go to the "vault"? Just tell me why, I think it's just useless and Easy should remove this...I know it's impossible but I'm just dreaming it's possible someday when BFH will be old game with almost no players Tongue

[Image: aaari.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 06:42 PM | Post: #2
Tomonor 
It's a marketing strategy of boosting profits. This is what keeps new players excited about closing sets, and I shall say it's a totally fair way. For a rough example, McDonalds have similar marketing ways with the seasonal/special menus.

30-04-2012, 06:51 PM | Post: #3
A6ekAK 
(30-04-2012 06:42 PM)Tomonor Wrote:  It's a marketing strategy of boosting profits. This is what keeps new players excited about closing sets, and I shall say it's a totally fair way. For a rough example, McDonalds have similar marketing ways with the seasonal/special menus.

1. Excited? Yea, but If the newbies will not do it in time? Example is the jetpacks. I not bought it in time and thought I lost is for ever so i posted threat do bring them back and here they are! I'll buy it for sure. Why? Because I'm just lucky that Easy listened to me and the others...
2. Seasonal/special menus u said? It's to bring new customers, if it's good, it stacks, if not, they just remove it so dont say that it's fair cause not all people are the same, everyone is inner from the other so that tactics is fair only for developer. From the player perspective it's just lucky shot or not if u understand what I mean...

30-04-2012, 06:56 PM | Post: #4
Abricola
Marketing Smile
30-04-2012, 06:57 PM | Post: #5
Best2Day 
Yeah marketing..

[Image: 2i7xx0j.png]

Member: TwistedMinds
30-04-2012, 07:04 PM | Post: #6
ietso 
Moneh.

[Image: 9975_s.gif]
30-04-2012, 07:11 PM | Post: #7
Ruhti 
I wonder how many customization options we had if the items werent stored into the vault.

[Image: uc4sm.png]

30-04-2012, 07:15 PM | Post: #8
A6ekAK 
Wahahaha.good question Tongue

30-04-2012, 07:17 PM | Post: #9
Deepwave 
(30-04-2012 07:04 PM)ietso Wrote:  Moneh.

[Image: bfh-sign_zps8ce23088.png]
30-04-2012, 07:18 PM | Post: #10
TPangolin 
Periodically removing outfits make them a whole lot more inaccessible. So by saying this, the average mindset of a consumer is "Oh hey, that item is inaccessible which suddenly makes it 5 times more appealing". It is essentially the elitist hipster mindset that has people clinging onto rares and such.

Speaking of which, I really miss the Pirate hat.

If you encounter a poor, wild and naked Salvenius, please lend him some pants.
[Image: sZ5rw9G.png]
The Candied Bacon Podcast returns! Click Here to find out more!
30-04-2012, 07:22 PM | Post: #11
Neo-Leapod 

30-04-2012, 07:25 PM | Post: #12
A6ekAK 
(30-04-2012 07:18 PM)TPangolin Wrote:  Periodically removing outfits make them a whole lot more inaccessible. So by saying this, the average mindset of a consumer is "Oh hey, that item is inaccessible which suddenly makes it 5 times more appealing". It is essentially the elitist hipster mindset that has people clinging onto rares and such.

Speaking of which, I really miss the Pirate hat.

And that's the problem....

30-04-2012, 08:05 PM | Post: #13
RenanLL 
So they can keep re-releasing old clothes and selling it like water in the desert

[Image: signaturenb.png]