Hello There, Guest!

28-04-2012, 03:07 AM | Post: #1
ZaRmAgGeDoN 
I submitted a ticket to billing support 5 working business days ago with no reply. In fact I don't know how I can read my reply or get the case # when there is no "tickets" section other than submit a questions section. I assume that the problem has not been solved since my battlefunds haven't been refunded and I have no reply in my email.

In my ticket, I explained that my account was missing about 6000 battlefunds and when I checked on one of my characters, I had supposedly spent my funds on an unlimited blowtorch. I admitted in my ticket that I was drunk the night before, and I do not remember. However I saw that I had exactly the same amount of exp that I had since a long time ago (because I've recently been leveling up my gunner) which meant that I haven't played a single game with the blowtorch. I asked the billing department to please refund the item as it had not been used once and it was a mistake. I've spent a lot of money on this game I think I deserve one refund.

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2012, 03:11 AM | Post: #2
Tommy789 
Don't hold your breath getting the support to respond, its been about 5 months before the responded to me once.

This game has been RUINED by PREMIUM. We became angry when they started to sell weapons, not just clothing and widgets. We became angry when they started selling overpowered weapons. We became angry when they started selling shortcuts to level thirty. We became angry when they released more ways to pay instead of fixing the bugs. Why are we not angry now that they have released a 'premium' which makes you pay to gain access to PAY AGAIN. Its as if you are buying a ticket into a shop, just so you can look at what you might buy! Do NOT buy premium, show them that we want to be respected members of their game.
28-04-2012, 03:13 AM | Post: #3
ZaRmAgGeDoN 
(28-04-2012 03:11 AM)Tommy789 Wrote:  Don't hold your breath getting the support to respond, its been about 5 months before the responded to me once.

-.- Great.....
Where do I go to see if they have replied or not? All I see is a submit a questions page and it says nothing about any case # or where you're supposed to look for a reply.

28-04-2012, 03:14 AM | Post: #4
Vedsad909 
It could take years until they give you a solution.

Who tampered with my...bleh.
28-04-2012, 03:40 AM | Post: #5
Kryspy 
EA doesn't do refunds :l

[Image: spongebobgifsubmarine.gif]
Spongebob NO!
28-04-2012, 04:17 AM | Post: #6
GENERALS0.1 
I once got a FULL REFUND on the cowboy hat i mistakenly bought ...... in 3 days xD .

Hopes up , you may eventually get refunded , but it must be that you have NEVER EQUIPED the weapon , if u had , it's non refundable.

[ BRING US BACK BOKU ]
[ BRING US BACK BOKU ]
[ BRING US BACK BOKU ]
[ BRING US BACK BOKU ]
[ BRING US BACK BOKU ]

[ Moderator 'eXtremous' edit: Content Removed ]

28-04-2012, 01:56 PM | Post: #7
bastiaan584 
refund= funds back for nerfed stuff?
WHY CANT I GET MY FUNDS BACK FOR THE SAMURAI SWORD?

[Image: 2gxe4vo.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-04-2012, 05:25 AM | Post: #8
ZaRmAgGeDoN 
(28-04-2012 01:56 PM)bastiaan584 Wrote:  refund= funds back for nerfed stuff?
WHY CANT I GET MY FUNDS BACK FOR THE SAMURAI SWORD?

I haven't played a single game with it.
And I'm abstaining from playing on my soldier simply because of this issue.
It's been a week now and no replies. Great support team, EASY.