Hello There, Guest!

13-04-2012, 06:05 AM | Post: #1
AcHOIM 
I haven't made a story in a while and I decided to have a go at it again. The main thing I didn't want to do was put the main character as an ordinary soldier fighting, I thought that it had been done too much. I will accept requests to be in the story and I will be using your account name. (A total of 5) people will be allowed. If this is boring, it's OK, because this is more of an exploration and adventure type story.

Chapter 1 - A few kilometres from the National Border
A drop of water fell on the ground and a young beetle came up from the wet earth. The rays of sun were too much for it and it quickly crawled back, unhindered by civilization and its wars. AcHOIM rubbed his eyes, his face covered in filth. He had slept the night away by the local stream for masses of National soldiers had occupied a nearby village and a evacuation was ordered, he had ran.

He himself had come with noone, but he heard a few boys had travelled north near the foot of the mountains with bags packed full of guns to fight occupation. AcHOIM slowly ran his fingers along his thick black hair, he blinked a few times and set up a campfire with some matches he had bought. The air smelt of smoke, it was of course the burning of his village, the Nationals always did that, typical.

As the sun continued to rise AcHOIM set on foot to the nearby mountains. Along with him he bought a pack and some ragged clothes. He followed the trail north to him until he reached the section where the road began to curve towards his village. There he followed the western stream into the woods near the foot of the mountains. It was homely, the birds chirped and the leaves rustled, such peace in a war was always satisfying.

After another nights rest he set to the caves to his west that cowered from the sun. He planned on finding the other boys by nightfall where he would join up with them. But he had gone in the completely wrong direction. He had travelled too far north and once turning west he arrived at the road leading to National territory.

AcHOIM's breath was cold, his fingers were frosty and his lips were dry. The chill of the night had entangled him, his fear of death was aroused.
"I hope I do not die today!" he shouted into nothingness.
"I have much more time to live," he muttered quietly.
"There is still hope in me isn't there?" he asked the wind.

But noone replied and a sense of loneliness fulfilled the boy. He was a weary boy stuck out in the wilderness searching for something that would increase his survival by little. Though inside him he still had a burning flame of strength, that was now cold and dead. Then a faint glow, another one and soon shouts and calls. AcHOIM stood up, a horn sounded, it was deep and proud.
"Show yourself!" he cried out.

Just then a strong body grabbed him by the shoulder, kicked AcHOIM on the ground and spat at him. AcHOIM turned, took a punch in the face and went down again.
"Oh, the National thinks he can face me, does he?" said one voice mockingly.
"Ha, pathetic," replied another voice.
"I am NO National," said AcHOIM, his anger flooding his body.

And so AcHOIM jumped up, with brute strength kicked the figure to the ground and strangled him, tears streaming down his face. The others of his came but they stood their ground as they saw the burning hatred in AcHOIM's eyes.
"Who are you!" AcHOIM screamed.
The man continued choking
'WHO!" he yelled.

If there are no requests to be the five rebels[/i] then I'll have to make up the names myself.

[Image: 110628075625953382.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2012, 07:12 AM | Post: #2
Cillmaster 
i dont wanna read this make a video ore something text sucks

[Image: NewBFHSignature_zps6d2faa3b.jpg]
13-04-2012, 07:48 AM | Post: #3
Mr-erik4boss 
Nice! Put me in! Smile

[Image: mrerik4bossv1.png]
I love myself
13-04-2012, 07:54 AM | Post: #4
sir_lolmann 
(13-04-2012 07:12 AM)Cillmaster Wrote:  i dont wanna read this make a video ore something text sucks

He's so right!Tongue

[Image: 1]
13-04-2012, 11:45 PM | Post: #5
AcHOIM 
(13-04-2012 07:12 AM)Cillmaster Wrote:  i dont wanna read this make a video ore something text sucks
Unfortunately I have to say that you shouldn't have posted then. I strictly WRITE war stories unfortunately. Mr-erik4boss I'll put you in the 2nd chapter.

[Image: 110628075625953382.png]