Hello There, Guest!

Poll: What theme would you like to see in Battlefield Heroes?

Vikings and Spartans
Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Fantasy (Eg. LOTR Style)
Antique Diving Suit
Chefs (Crazy Butcher, knife expert)
Suits (Men in Black, FBI style)
American Civil War
[Show Results]

30-04-2012, 01:08 AM | Post: #501
[PAC-MAN] 
Suits!! Smile

we already have the laser weapons, just we need the Suit's outfit For be a MIB Big Grin

MIB III xD

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sorry for my bad EnglishCool Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 10:27 AM | Post: #502
DJD4 
Kinda laughed a little to much at all the civil war requests, y'all should know that the repeating rifle hadn't come out yet there were still black powder rifles and pistols (that means no six shooters) if anything the weapons would all be similar to the pirate pistol. One good idea did come from all the posts though a crank Gatling gun is historically correct and a pretty good idea
30-04-2012, 04:34 PM | Post: #503
kaythebest 
check http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/nl/groups/193118

[Image: 1]
30-04-2012, 06:03 PM | Post: #504
RPG_CAMPED 
(27-03-2012 05:20 PM)swimkid748 Wrote:  PLZ Dear God dont take a men in black approach, thats just boring and stale and the weapons will be just a crappy reskin, Vote for the chefs, its original and has not been done yet, you can already look like a friggin agent anyway with most the outfits,use your imagination.

PLZ DO NOT RELEASE MIB OUTFITS, DO THE CHEFS!

But the chef has to do with knifes and stuff like that. OBVIOUSLY YOUR A COMMANDO! GUNNERS FTW

[Image: 1]
30-04-2012, 09:04 PM | Post: #505
~VincentVega~ 
I didn't read each comment, so please forgive me if I repeat someoneSmile Why Vikings/Spartans? Well it's new, but we had that style: The barbarian sets hadn't we?
That's all Big Grin

MIB FTW!

[Image: 34etagm.png]

(This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 09:15 PM by ~VincentVega~.)
01-05-2012, 10:21 PM | Post: #506
Retroriffic-Man 
the suits

[Image: BfhNoir7_zpsee052ab2.jpg]

Retroriffic-Man's learning Icelandic. - And loves film noir. - Also, good luck in the world cup.

02-05-2012, 12:34 PM | Post: #507
WWIItom 
Im not american but civil war fits in with the idea of BFH!!

[Image: 3]
05-05-2012, 12:08 PM | Post: #508
German_IX_Force 
Ye it will be awesome Royals to be Americans and Nationals to be British soldiers. And if there are british and american uniforms i will marry you BFH !!!

[Image: 2]
05-05-2012, 12:10 PM | Post: #509
Mr.Yogiz 
A castle map xD

06-05-2012, 10:35 PM | Post: #510
GeneralVonWolfen 
Ahem.
Silent Hill inspired sets.
'Nuff said.

[Image: cooltext651017201.gif]
[/url]
06-05-2012, 10:37 PM | Post: #511
GeneralVonWolfen 
(30-04-2012 10:27 AM)DJD4 Wrote:  Kinda laughed a little to much at all the civil war requests, y'all should know that the repeating rifle hadn't come out yet there were still black powder rifles and pistols (that means no six shooters) if anything the weapons would all be similar to the pirate pistol. One good idea did come from all the posts though a crank Gatling gun is historically correct and a pretty good idea

Thank you. Now throw money. XD

[Image: cooltext651017201.gif]
[/url]
08-05-2012, 09:15 PM | Post: #512
BF1863 
(06-05-2012 10:37 PM)GeneralVonWolfen Wrote:  [quote='DJD4' pid='4687490' dateline='1335778067']
Kinda laughed a little to much at all the civil war requests, y'all should know that the repeating rifle hadn't come out yet there were still black powder rifles and pistols (that means no six shooters) if anything the weapons would all be similar to the pirate pistol. One good idea did come from all the posts though a crank Gatling gun is historically correct and a pretty good idea

what are you talking about? there was the dawning of the Henry rifle, the Spencer repeater had been out since 1860, although only 3 factories in the world could produce shell casing ammo at the time. i can see what you mean that they were rarely used, but they did exist. black powder weapons such as the english m1853 enfield and the American Springfield were rifled and could kill at long range. in fact even scoped rifle saw action, such as Brendan's sharpshooters. also breech loaders such as the sharps were used. I Can also recall the Gatling gun only saw little action at the trenches of petersburg, but still id love to see it, this is only a cartoon anyway why not? id like to see the coffee mill machine gun for nationals

now, about the 6 shooters...they did not use shells, but you put paper cartridges full of black power in the cylinder. then you put the cap on each nipple and mashed the ball and power in with a pump under the barrel. six shooters like the m1851 colt navy were mass produced for cavalry, and officers since the late 1840's and 1850's. Colt even patented the 6 shot cylinder and left Remington with only 5.

The Civil War was considered the 1st modern war, with a wide variety of weapons that were ahead of their time, which caused it to be so bloody when mixed with old style Napoleonic tactics.

i still think its a great idea as a reenactor, anyway
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:16 PM by BF1863.)
08-05-2012, 09:17 PM | Post: #513
BF1863 
(06-05-2012 10:37 PM)GeneralVonWolfen Wrote:  Kinda laughed a little to much at all the civil war requests, y'all should know that the repeating rifle hadn't come out yet there were still black powder rifles and pistols (that means no six shooters) if anything the weapons would all be similar to the pirate pistol. One good idea did come from all the posts though a crank Gatling gun is historically correct and a pretty good idea

what are you talking about? there was the dawning of the Henry rifle, the Spencer repeater had been out since 1860, although only 3 factories in the world could produce shell casing ammo at the time. i can see what you mean that they were rarely used, but they did exist. black powder weapons such as the english m1853 enfield and the American Springfield were rifled and could kill at long range. in fact even scoped rifles saw action, such as Brendan's sharpshooters. also breech loaders such as the sharps were used. I Can also recall the Gatling gun only saw little action at the trenches of petersburg, but still id love to see it, this is only a cartoon anyway why not? id like to see the coffee mill machine gun for nationals [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXLzciW89thVah-6oCrqF...xWumGdxhB5]
armed union soldiers, with Henry rifles, 7th color guard.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAIrmlLfBFjKTZg94tQzX...vk2UOThvHA]

confederates hold thier ground with their colt navy revolvers.
[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4654868921188509&am...3179b366ca]

1st clip fed weapon, the spencer.

now, about the 6 shooters...they did not use shells, but you put paper cartridges full of black power in the cylinder. then you put the cap on each nipple and mashed the ball and power in with a pump under the barrel. six shooters like the m1851 colt navy were mass produced for cavalry, and officers since the late 1840's and 1850's. Colt even patented the 6 shot cylinder and left Remington with only 5.
The Civil War was considered the 1st modern war, with a wide variety of weapons that were ahead of their time, which caused it to be so bloody when mixed with old style Napoleonic tactics.

so don't tell us were short on weapons in that era, black powder revolvers(m1851 colt navy, remington), early repeaters (henery model 1860, Spencer model 1860), breech loaders(sharps), scoped rifles,muzzle loading shotguns and machine guns as the coffee mill gun and the Gatling gun.

i still think its a great idea as a reenactor, anyway
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 10:06 PM by BF1863.)
11-05-2012, 05:06 AM | Post: #514
SgtHavoc 
The Suits would be so awesome. But not only black make them available in different colors with fedoras. possibly blues brotherish sunglasses to

[Image: 2]

[Image: 13]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Online Shooter

http://www.youtube.com/user/COWSgtHavoc
19-05-2012, 03:53 AM | Post: #515
ben16rocks 
picked civil war cause its beast!!!!!!!!!!!Smile Big GrinTongue

Attached File(s)
.gif  logoY.gif (Size: 66.88 KB / Downloads: 3)

19-05-2012, 08:59 AM | Post: #516
MsSwEeTp0is0nX 
Sup all, checking my signature, does pic work??
19-05-2012, 12:54 PM | Post: #517
register_header 
(19-05-2012 08:59 AM)MsSwEeTp0is0nX Wrote:  Sup all, checking my signature, does pic work??

Hit preview and don't spam the forums noob.

[Image: b9si.png]

^My suggestion (100+ supporters!)^
19-05-2012, 04:48 PM | Post: #518
SearchEngine 
1. Suits
2. Vikings & Spartans
3. Fantasy

Also, something that could make the characters look female and/or feminine Smile

[Image: mermaidsig.png]
03-06-2012, 04:44 PM | Post: #519
Vikings and Spartans

[Image: vEH9O.png]
63874 Fans and Friends
19-06-2012, 03:18 PM | Post: #520
UncleCreepy 
Oops, accidental post.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 03:20 PM by UncleCreepy.)