Hello There, Guest!

22-02-2012, 09:56 PM | Post: #1
RecklessWarrior 
Post to this thread a little story of how you got an opposite faction weapon, here is an example, the story of how i got my pilfered uber wolfgang's wonderful:

We were pinned down, crounching behind the mauled sandbags and crumbled bricks as the national gunners turned our defenses to rubble. I quickly activated my pulse-boots (leg it ability) and zoomed into battle!

With my 2 shotguns and my dragons fire that i once collected from the far east, nothing was going to stop me as i threw myself at one of the gunners. He tried to whack me with his large barrel MG, but i grabbed onto it and delivered my elbow into his throat, making him let go of his gun and loose balance. I kicked him to the floor and turned the gun upon him. He looked up and spat at me. 'Fair' is not a commonly used word in war, so i shot him there and then, 3 bullets to the chest.

I was about to throw the gun away and help my team, but then i saw a better use for it, and charged back to the barriers and gave enough covering fire for my team to follow and we all piled into the remaining nationals.

That battle was one i would never forget, and to remind myself i keep the Uber Wolfgangs Wonderful.

[Image: example1iu.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2012, 10:01 PM | Post: #2
Fubsia 
I bought it.
/thread

[Image: MainOpenBetaTag.png]

OPEN BETA FTW
22-02-2012, 10:03 PM | Post: #3
Alpha.Ace 
Read dragon fire, stopped reading

[Image: alphaace.png]
22-02-2012, 10:04 PM | Post: #4
Dancah 
tl;dr

[Image: by35T.png]
22-02-2012, 10:06 PM | Post: #5
Rufsan62 
._.'''''''''''''''
i just bought my pilfered guns ._.'''''''''''''''''

~Rufsan
[Image: bfh_cjc__rufsan62_by_mush647-d5nhl1m.png]
22-02-2012, 10:19 PM | Post: #6
AlphaDawg 
I... I don't use pilfered weps. It's a waste of money. :\

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=0cd8a7af1da272...mp;amp;c=1]
Hey forum regulars! Click here to read the Noob Chronicles!
22-02-2012, 10:23 PM | Post: #7
theblackon 
It was to years ago, in summer. The sun was just going down (i know that, because the walls around me had that wonderful color of early evening.) and i was rumbling in that old ladys house, the yellow one down at Victory Village´s docks.
Did i say it was an old Ladys´? Well, the truth is, i have no idea to whom it belonged. Just thought i grab some loot and head home. Smashed the windows, ripped those dusty lace curtains apart and jumped on an old coffe table below, the tea service was made from 95´ sterling and the table cloth was red. Might have gotten a little dusty aswell cause my shoes are dirty from all the miles...
You see why it probably belonged to an old lady? Might have been some old gay guys shlt aswell though.
It was hard to fit all that silver in my pockets, since i dont wear any backpacks at all. I just wrapped it in the tea-cloth and was about to run outta the door when i saw this red rifle, next to an umbrella right by the door.
It had been broken, there was a bullet stuck in the barrel and a few screws had been replaced, nonetheless i knew, that it was one of the classy rifles from the old era. You know, like they dun make em anymore. Those are so hard to come by...
There was a blurry picture of a young fellow stuck to it, didnt like the national cross he wore on his sleeve. Ripped it off, shouldered the rifle and walked away.
I think i might have killed that guy a few days earlier anyway, he wouldnt have missed it.

And im still using that rifle, it kicks like a horse but it feels wonderful and strong. The creaking of the old wood and the heavy cartridges in my pockets... .. .

Edit: Motherf`cking god, what is wrong here? I like this thread a lot but where are the old peaches at? Nobodys got anything to tell, just some sloppy awnzoring. (Just to be clear, i am german. But i tried to do my best:U)
Yeah, this totally went to waste.

(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 10:54 PM by theblackon.)
22-02-2012, 10:30 PM | Post: #8
Knifes...:D 
Read Dragon Fire.
Stopped reading.

Realized Stolen/Pilfereds are useless.
Dumbcommented.

Expect a signature? This is all you'll get.
22-02-2012, 10:31 PM | Post: #9
Ub3rCharged 
Cool story, bro. It entertained me.

[Image: TophatMudkip.gif]

Nationals in a Nutshell.
22-02-2012, 10:40 PM | Post: #10
Mannerheim93 
Wait a second, u are both a dual lr sg user AND a dragon noob? And how on earth do u shoot 3 bullets with a shotgun? Wtf man, this is by far the worst bfh story ever. Sorry, but it is true.

[Image: 4]
22-02-2012, 11:50 PM | Post: #11
FancySniper 
I don't buy stolen/pilfered stuff.

[Image: fancysniper.png]
23-02-2012, 01:40 AM | Post: #12
zil 
Nice story. I love my pilfered weapons.