Hello There, Guest!

13-03-2012, 10:08 PM | Post: #81
DesertWolf 
Jager opened his blackened and bloodied eyes, only to be met with the lifeless eyes of another National soldier staring uncomfortably close back at him. He let out a quick yelp in suprise and his body tried to jump in shock, but he found he couldn't move. He composed himself and tried to remember what happened last night and how he got stuck under all this soft rubble with a body infront of him. He was on his way back to Wilhelm from the Field Marshal's tent to inform him of his orders, when his route was cut off by the Royals who had much more numbers than previously thought left in the city. He managed to find and hitch a ride with a brigade that was merging with a large force of Nationals to ingage some Royals. The Royals in that area put up a good fight, but eventually the numbers were beginning to tip the Nationals favors. Jager stayed near the rear, as this was not his engagement and he still had a job to do, and he was going to just use the six hundred plus force of Nationals to clear him a safe path back to his foxhole, that is until the Royals called in an airstrike.

Yes, it was all comming back to him now. The sound of men screaming as Spitfire bullets ripped flesh apart, the smell of burnt flesh from the bombs, the flashes of explosions, all of it. He remembered a body flying at him from where a nearby bomb hit, and how it landed on him and sent him to the ground. He hit his head. Hard. As more and more bodies began to pile up around him he blacked out. Next thing he knew, he was waking up here......

Wait a minuet..... Jager thought. Squishy, soft walls, this horrid smell........ His eyes widened in horror. These arn't walls, these are bodies! Dead bodies! Instantly Jager started thrashing around, punching, pushing, and kicking to try and make his escape. Outside, a particularly large pile of dead bodies amongst a sea of dead bodies, could be seen moving slightly. Eventually, a fist came to the surface between two partially coderized and melted bodies, some old blood splashing a little. The fist retreated into the pile, leading to a full sized man breaching the surface yelling to the night sky. Jager wiggled himself awkardly out of his hole, and pushed himself atop the hill of dead soldiers. Burnt, bloodied, and battered, The DesertWolf breathed heavily looking at what he just climbed out of. He let out another scream to the moon in anger and other emotions he cared not to think about right now. He wobbled a little bit, physically and mentally drained. He made his way through from the pile, through countless dead bodies, until he found a nearby intact building. He leaned against the wall with on hand, bent down, and throw up a few times. He went inside to find the floors carpeted, and that was all the insentive he needed as he layed down............

(edit: New page! trollface Tongue)

The Commando is not your free, protable Anti-Aircraft device. (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 05:25 AM by DesertWolf.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2012, 02:16 AM | Post: #82
=Alteisen= 
...right next to Wilhelm, hunched over in anger. The lieutenant's mask was tattered and revealed some burned portions of his face, and his jacket was gone to reveal a thick canvas shirt and some strapped pockets. His left sleeve was tied off at the end and soaked in blood. Reacting to Jager's entrance, he stiffened and slowly sat upright on the carpet. "I'm sorry Jager." he said, panting. "I failed. If I could, I'd be screaming my lungs out." He raised his left arm. "If it was more than just my hand caught in that blast...it would have been nice."

[Image: fairlion-s.gif]
[Image: g.gif]
JOIN Will of Iron, the ongoing series chronicling the transformation of a man from idealistic Royal soldier to National death machine!
Be a part of the story, sign up here!
14-03-2012, 04:48 PM | Post: #83
Ltcobra 
(@Zhongsifu, i wasnt talking out of character)

14-03-2012, 04:58 PM | Post: #84
Ltcobra 
(and Yes im posting this again but a little improved)

Jones carefully Scanned the area

"It looks like the battle is over...."
"Okay, squad count. Eddy, Mike, Colin? Wait. Where's Colin?"

20-03-2012, 12:12 PM | Post: #85
zhongsifu 
Mike panted heavily, feeling the sticky mess of sweat and dirt on his face.

"He..." he muttered, still breathing deeply. "He's dead, sergeant."

The NCO turned around, took a large breath, and shouted out, "Second squad, number!"

"One!"

Mike waited anxiously.

"Two!"

"Three!"

Slowly, each of his 'minions' responded.

"Four!"

"Five!"

A slight smile grew onto his clearly exhausted face.

"Six!"

In astonishment and relief, Mike yelled out, "Well... Aren't we a bunch of lucky bastards?!"

As the rest of the two companies took their time to get in order and lick their wounds, Lance Corporal Low sat in the corner of a bombed-out building, holed up with the rest of his platoon.

Thoughtfully he gazed over the broken wall, onto the street. The sky was still pitch black, and he could barely see a few feet in front of him.

He still couldn't believe the kind of slaughter he witnessed.

Thousands.

Literally thousands of them, pouring in wave after wave, just to be butchered by bullets and bombs.

He almost felt sorry for the enemy.

Almost.

The looked around in the ruined building.

Looks like we didn't take too many losses...

The soldiers were all lying and sitting. Motionlessly. Half-asleep. Drenched and soaked in blood and sweat.

Suddenly, Mike noticed a bright, shimmering red flare being thrown up onto one of the few buildings with a roof still intact.

The night passed slowly. As usual, the squads took turn sleeping and guarding. A couple of huge supply crates came in from the air, with much needed food, ammo, water, and meds.

Mike slept decently, but the death of his platoon sergeant constantly bothered him. He knew it wasn't his fault, and he couldn't have done anything about it, but it remained there, nudging at his heart...

(Cobra, now that Sgt. Colin is gone, your character is likely to take charge.)

Royal Army Anthem
(12-06-2010 06:21 PM)CanadianBoy Wrote:  (Sorry, but we're likely to be recognized as "Grammar Jews" in the near future.)
(26-09-2010 04:15 AM)YCheez Wrote:  I, KING, of cheezland, award you the medal of lulz
Infantry Assault Map! Sign now! Name needed!
Snow Map! Sign now! Name needed!
21-03-2012, 12:35 AM | Post: #86
ZeBr0Conscript 
Eddy was awake most of the time.

He was tired, blood of the enemy was stained on his face, his helmet, and his uniform. His rifle sat on his lap as he ate a little piece of stale bread.

A young 18 year old second lieutenant walked up to him.

Eddy immediately got up, dropped everything on the floor, and saluted him.

"Private Eddy Young, sir," he said, saluting the officer.

The officer returned the salute.

"Good evening, Private," the officer spoke.

"My name is second lieutenant Jon Ugandu, your platoon leader and your platoon sergeant were killed and I was sent here, I just got here a few moments ago," the officer said.

The officer was younger than him. Eddy thought it was sort of weird. Just sort of. But, he immediately dismissed it. Weirder things have happened in the military world.

"I am here to brevet a "Lance Corporal Low" to platoon sergeant, command found him to be the most experienced one left in this platoon," he explained.

"The corporal is asleep over there," Eddy pointed out over at a building with no roof.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2012 12:36 AM by ZeBr0Conscript.)
21-03-2012, 08:56 PM | Post: #87
Ltcobra 
It was Night, It was jones his turn to guard,

'' Hey Private take a break ''

While he was lighting up a Cigar,

he was thinking About his Sqaud moral,

How it will take before they break,

''We need a plan..... said jones.

Huh uuh... what? Responded the private

No... nothing Go sleep private ill wake you up in the morning.

Yes Sir uuhm Good luck tonight Said the private.

The Sargent Didnt respond He Was looking At Private eddy and another person,

'' Hey eddy with who are you talking to?''

22-03-2012, 12:33 AM | Post: #88
ZeBr0Conscript 
"Sergeant Marine, this is Lt. Ugandu, our new platoon commander," Eddy replied.

"You see, command also wants this platoon to be a heavy weapons platoon, a provisional one too, so, they told me a few stores the Nationals are using stores those heavy weapons. MG42s, improvised mortars, flamethrowers, and anti-tank weapons," the lieutenant explained to the young private.

"We'll be mobilizing to the store later, note that there will be National militiamen running around, some parts of the city have turned to National propaganda," he added shortly.

"Is that understood, Private?"

"Aye, aye, sir!" the private responded. The lieutenant left the private and the sergeant to go look for Low.

He turned to the young 15 year old signalman.

"Hey PFC, you're coming with me, I might need you later," the lieutenant said.

"Aye, aye, sir," the signalman replied.

Eddy had a somewhat disturbed look on his face.

"Everyone is higher ranked than me..." he muttered as he sat back down to eat his dirty stale bread.

maplez wuz hear lularithmaticandshiz
23-03-2012, 06:26 PM | Post: #89
Ltcobra 
'' Officier... Right That's a really Young Officier.

Jones waited until the officier left,Then he walked up to eddy

" Hey ed what did he do? did brevet you? Asked Jones

24-03-2012, 03:20 AM | Post: #90
ZeBr0Conscript 
"No, not today, Sergeant," Eddy replied.

"But, you better wake up your platoon, I think your platoon leader is dead too, I guess that means you are NCOIC, or 'Non-commissioned officer-in-charge', just possibly, you guys can go up ahead of us and check out for some Natties that need to be taught a few things around here," Eddy suggested as he ate his bread. (Ignore if Sgt. Jones is in the same platoon)

"It's better than staying around here," he added with his mouth full. (Ignore this too IF Sgt. Jones is in the same platoon. But, since I am sure he is 3rd platoon's platoon sergeant, I think you should go along)

27-03-2012, 06:39 AM | Post: #91
zhongsifu 
A few moments after he received the news, Mike passed his time contemplating his new position - its responsibilities, its roles, its meaning.

Sergeant Low...

He kept thinking to himself.

Sergeant Low...

Being honest with himself, he found this new role to be quite daunting. He hadn't even done a senior leadership course.

The whole platoon's gonna look to me. The whole platoon.

Mike slept on and off throughout the night.

At first light, he picked himself up and slowly marched over to Sergeant Marine.

He explained to him about his new position, hinting that he may need some mentoring.

Royal Army Anthem
(12-06-2010 06:21 PM)CanadianBoy Wrote:  (Sorry, but we're likely to be recognized as "Grammar Jews" in the near future.)
(26-09-2010 04:15 AM)YCheez Wrote:  I, KING, of cheezland, award you the medal of lulz
27-03-2012, 03:32 PM | Post: #92
Ltcobra 
Jones was sitting on a Crate smoking a cigar,

Thinking About a plan to cripple the national And leave Malvern

Suddenly jones Froze, someone from the dark shadows was walking right towards him

Its was mike,

'' You Scared me Soldier '' Said Jones

Sorry Sargent i wanted to talk to you. Responded Mike

'' Okay whats the Problem? '' Asked Jones

Well there's no problem But ive just been promoted to sargent, And I Just Don't Know how To handle with it Said Mike

'' Well its Just same when you where corperal only diffrent thing is that you have more to Say '' Responded jones

Yeah i know that but im afraid that i say or do something Wrong Said Mike

'' You Know what '' Jones Standed up

'' ill Help you Alright just watch '' Said Jones

'' ATTENTION! " Yelled jones, and every sqaud member jumped up.

" okay soldiers we a have new sargent and you all know his name.. i want that every single person here listen to him and follow his command's is that clear? "

'' YES SARGENT! ''

'' Well Sargent Mike now we'

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 09:40 PM by Ltcobra.)
27-03-2012, 09:48 PM | Post: #93
Ltcobra 
( I couldnt post everything because im doing on my phone)

'' Well Sargent mike now we need a plan to weaken those nats and make them get out of malvern and i just know how to it '' said jones
how? asked sargent mike

'' kill the officier ''

28-03-2012, 11:58 PM | Post: #94
ZeBr0Conscript 
(Cobra, edit button... It's on the bottom right of your post. Second, kill officer? Third, you don't take 100% control of Brevet Platoon Sergeant Low, you don't exactly tell what he says, he just answer what you think he should do)

29-03-2012, 01:22 AM | Post: #95
GER_Cpt_RQ 
lol , whats the topic ?

[Image: 1]
29-03-2012, 08:25 AM | Post: #96
AcHOIM 
(Sort of behind so correct me if I make mistakes, I'm setting a new scene of Hans wandering through the rubble of Malvern so I'm sort of branching off).

Hans sat in the mud, the threat had passed but he was still wary. He scanned the horizon, smoke, rubble and craters was all he could see. He had heard of the Spitfire engagements, the atrocities, the horror. And Hans had not been there...

So there he watched, the mass grave, the utter fear in the eyes of the National soldiers haunted him. He dropped his gun on the ground and muttered, then lay on the ground crying.

"I hate war!" he yelled.

[Image: 110628075625953382.png]
29-03-2012, 08:46 AM | Post: #97
zhongsifu 
(Right now is a bit of a 'quiet time'. Use this opportunity to do stuff, develop your characters, etc. without the interruption of bullets and explosions, kinda like what AcHOIM did.)

Royal Army Anthem
29-03-2012, 09:13 PM | Post: #98
DesertWolf 
"So what do we possibly do now?" Jager asked from his laying position to Wilhelm. "Our supposedly "greater" numbers just got reduced by a couple hundred men. The Royals now have air support, and probably more tanks on the way along with more infantry. At this rate, we might have to call High Command to ask for more troops and supplies if we have any hope of holding this town." The DesertWolf finished with a sigh. Wilhelm sat there, deep in thought, eyes focused. "I don't know, Sgt. I don't know." he grabbed his bandaged arm. "I need to think." Was his cryptic response. "Me too." Schmidt said aloud. He got up from the floor and headed to the stairs to the roof. There, he sat and looked at the stars (assuming it's still night, if not just replace with clouds) searching for the next course of action.

He wondered if Hans was ok. He hadn't seen him since the air raid. Thinking of his new friend remided him of his old "friends" back home. Or, at least what he once called home. Growing up on the boarder of the National Federation and Royal Britania wasn't easy leading up to the war. More so when the Royals occupied his town and National discrimmination ran rammpant. His National father was called a traitor for "sleeping with the enemy," his Royal mother. Eventually it got to be too much and he retreated deep into the heart of the Federation and joined the army.

He then wondered where he was supposed to go after the war. As far as he was concerned, he lived in both lands, was part of both people. Royal and National, to him he was a two faced coin with no where to call home. Finally, after some more hours of brooding, Jager decided he needed to hit something. He got up, chugged some "Elixer" brand energy drink, and ran off the roof of the building landing with a 'thump' on the adjacent building. Besides fighting, he enjoyed practicing Parkour. Getting a decent distance away, he found something to hit. A lone Royal in an alley way, probably on patrol. Jager got out his rifle, aimed at the soldiers head, and......hesitated. What right did he have to go looking for a fight? It's not like this man called in the air strike.

Sighing, he put his gun back on it's sling and trotted back the way he came. He entered the National occupied building throught the back door, still ticked off. He walked by a private, who shouldered him hard. "Watch where you're going, DesertRat." Jager stopped dead in his tracks. A sick, almost twisted smirk, crept on his face. He turned around and grabbed the private on the shoulder. As he turned around DesertWolf socked him in the left side of his jaw with a heavy haymaker. It all went down hill from there.

Jager exited a door leading to a small room, dusting his hands on his Secret Police uniform. "Where have you been?" Asked a fellow Sargent. "Out." Jager said bluntly, walking past him. The other sargent looked in the door, and saw an unconscience snob of a soldier on the floor with a bloody nose.

The Commando is not your free, protable Anti-Aircraft device.
30-03-2012, 11:26 AM | Post: #99
AcHOIM 
Hans stopped, he stared at the corpses of brave men, of men that had died in the name of the Nationals... He blinked, the sound of shelling stopped, the sound of war stopped but his hatred burned. A strange sensation, a burning flame in his body consuming all that he claimed dear. Then he thought of the men, their faces grinning and singing as they entered Malvern, now there faces were blank and they were filled with emptiness.

"No," he thought
"I must fight for myself, I will not face my fate with The National Army."

And so Hans ran, and each step he ran he stripped himself of his fatherland, he walked into the rays of freedom.

[Image: 110628075625953382.png]
31-03-2012, 06:37 AM | Post: #100
ZeBr0Conscript 
Eddy was sitting on the ground. His eyes were fixed on one spot. He remembered his days in boot camp. He remembered how he was the worst...

"YOU SAD SACK OF CRAP! AIM DAMMIT! AIM!" the company commander screamed at Eddy.

Eddy aimed and took a shot.

"YOU LANDED A FRIGGIN TWO! WHAT THE HELL?! YOU WANNA LIVE A LIFE LIKE ME?! YOU WON'T LAST TWO GODDAMN STEPS!" the company commander barked.

Then suddenly, he was back to reality.

"Hey Eddy, you got a cigarette?" a corporal asked.

"Yeah," Eddy said, giving the corporal a cigarette and match.

"You ready for the raid soon?" the corporal asked as he lit the cigarette.

"Yeah, I guess I'm ready," Eddy replied taking a cigarette out for himself to smoke.

"What's the matter? You're more livelier than this," the corporal said.

"It's. It's... It's nothing," Eddy said.

"I don't know about you, but I call the MG42," the corporal said, grinning widely at the thought of him with the beast of an MG.

"Well, then I guess I want the flamethrower," Eddy said, giving a grin.

"You better pray they don't run out of them," the corporal responded.

Eddy let out a chuckle. For now, his thoughts of basic are gone. But, he doesn't know when they'll come back.