-Koala

-JKing

-Effective

-

-

-

[Image: heinzgroupsig.png]
[Image: 21239_Eha.jpg]

I am der Kommandant not an official EA Representative.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2012, 01:13 PM | Post: #1022
Commander:Heinz 
(17-03-2012 10:17 AM)wibidie Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 04:04 PM)demondboy199 Wrote:  this is shut a spamming thread ,i respect FF , but can you guys just stop spamming? with these useless 2 word reply's? Its annoying seeing you guys constantly spamming and talking Bull about other clans? you know its against the rules wright?

+1 Rolleyes

Obviously no one red my warning. Knock it off an stop posting hate and troll messages. If you complete one more offence (listed in forum rules under harassment) we will have a moderator ban you from the forum. This goes for KB97 as well, though we would be happy to CW you guys.

~Thanks,
Heinz

(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 01:14 PM by Commander:Heinz.)
17-03-2012, 01:15 PM | Post: #1023
(16-03-2012 05:17 PM)xFFxMrFluffums Wrote:  This thread is no longer a recruitment thread so chatting in the forums is not considered spam, either, Demond. If you don't like it then don't look. Thanks!

17-03-2012, 04:36 PM | Post: #1024
Jking(laugh) 
I live you guys (clanmates).

And all you other clans:

LEAVE FLUFFY FIGHTERS ALOOOOONE. LEAVE HER... I mean us... ALOOOONE.

*copyrighted*

[Image: jkingsig.png]
17-03-2012, 05:09 PM | Post: #1025
Leave Britney Alonnne! *crycrysob*... lol

17-03-2012, 05:17 PM | Post: #1026
Hey guys im in the clan server come join!

(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 05:18 PM by Commander:Heinz.)
17-03-2012, 05:26 PM | Post: #1027
Effektive 
(17-03-2012 09:18 AM)WiKKiD_hii_bye Wrote:  
(17-03-2012 07:28 AM)Effektive Wrote:  
(17-03-2012 03:41 AM)Commander:Heinz Wrote:  I just had a pretty good game 21-7 (just felt like sharing)

So for all you that are intrested in CW is sunday good?

Copy This:

People whom want a CW this Sunday:

-CommanderHeinz

-Saheb

-Koala

-

-

-

-

-
Sure I'm up for it! I'll have to play as Royals though, and what time?
Effective firstly telling u its me Saheb(Hii_bye)
and now WE WANT TO PLAY NATIONALS!!!!! NOT ROYALS!!!!!!
because i don't want to become chubby as a royal Smile
yours friendly guy...
loool alright then I'm out Tongue

[Image: bestefflulz.jpg]
Proud owner and leader of Clan AtomicSoldiers
18-03-2012, 12:55 AM | Post: #1028
PlasmaSkull 
Sorry guys, back from buisness trip. I'll join clan war!

[Image: lowdefecesig.png]
18-03-2012, 12:59 AM | Post: #1029
SatoNacho 
clanwar!!!Am I spamming?!?!?!?!

[Image: SatoNacho_zps1a1f37fb.png]

19-03-2012, 03:29 AM | Post: #1030
Effektive 
(18-03-2012 12:59 AM)SatoNacho Wrote:  clanwar!!!Am I spamming?!?!?!?!
Yes you are, and if you keep spamming you will be banned permanently.

19-03-2012, 03:13 PM | Post: #1031
Jking(laugh) 
Guys, I have great news for everyone that hates me Smile. I have thought oh-so-carefully about this. And I am sure I want to do this. (sorry those who like/love me but I got to do this... for meee)

I...................

Want to leave this clan.......

And I am taking the server with me.

Sorry guys, I like you all, really I do. But because of the 'inactivity' with the clan and the 'never to do the job' or any of that. Is the reason I am leaving.

I know Jay is having problems and is in the hospital which is giving the clans moral waay offhill. But 'clanwar' wise it doesn't mostly involve Jay. It is the communications admins job (No offence preben. I like you and you are a really cool guy. But had to say that). Because of the bad job and not having clanwars... I will leave. Maybe you guys Can become organized and get a server and hopefully be a major clan. But I won't be in this clan while it is moving to its first baby step.

Another problem I am having is the website. Yes I enjoy trolling through it. I mean surfing. But because of the lack of 'new things' and the person incharge of the website makes it go way downhill.

I am sorry you guys, but these are the 2 things I like in a clan.

Hope we can still be friends... This is probably the last time you will see this. So lemme say it..

~Jking, Server admin of *cries* Fluffy Fighters...

Now... It is just

~Jking(laugh)

*Cries* Hope we can still be friends.........

[Image: jkingsig.png]
19-03-2012, 04:43 PM | Post: #1032
.:Koala:. 
@Jking I have to agree with you, it's unorganised and nothing is happening(clanwars).

And byebye.

[Image: 2]

19-03-2012, 05:02 PM | Post: #1033
Precise. 
(19-03-2012 03:13 PM)Jking(laugh) Wrote:  Guys, I have great news for everyone that hates me Smile. I have thought oh-so-carefully about this. And I am sure I want to do this. (sorry those who like/love me but I got to do this... for meee)

I...................

Want to leave this clan.......

And I am taking the server with me.

Sorry guys, I like you all, really I do. But because of the 'inactivity' with the clan and the 'never to do the job' or any of that. Is the reason I am leaving.

I know Jay is having problems and is in the hospital which is giving the clans moral waay offhill. But 'clanwar' wise it doesn't mostly involve Jay. It is the communications admins job (No offence preben. I like you and you are a really cool guy. But had to say that). Because of the bad job and not having clanwars... I will leave. Maybe you guys Can become organized and get a server and hopefully be a major clan. But I won't be in this clan while it is moving to its first baby step.

Another problem I am having is the website. Yes I enjoy trolling through it. I mean surfing. But because of the lack of 'new things' and the person incharge of the website makes it go way downhill.

I am sorry you guys, but these are the 2 things I like in a clan.

Hope we can still be friends... This is probably the last time you will see this. So lemme say it..

~Jking, Server admin of *cries* Fluffy Fighters...

Now... It is just

~Jking(laugh)

*Cries* Hope we can still be friends.........

Oh no... Sad Not Jking... *Cry*

[Image: sig1lk.jpg]
19-03-2012, 07:50 PM | Post: #1034
Yes are admins of ze vebsite and communication are not really doing anything and this loss will only be fatal, your (cruel) goodbye could very well cause the end of this very clan. IS THERE SOMEONE ANYONE! that will and can stand up and faithfully take the Comm admin postion in order to save the clan, or (option 2) someone find out were PocketDoctor went. Lord have mercy on us, sve the clan *insert drama here* but really somebody help...

19-03-2012, 09:03 PM | Post: #1035
Pocketdoctor 
Hmmmmmm, I can't really arrange clan wars with inactive and lvl 18 - people, We have an unorganized clan which is kinda fail, but i like it too...

The answer to my "sloppy and lame work" :

1. I can't make clan wars when we are under lvl 18 or 20 what ev...
2. I can't make the clan wars when people are not responding and the different time zones makes it even HARDER
3. Some of us are even commando's....
4. I can just give up my admin position if heinz want me to give it up, since last time when we said, "WE WANT A CLAN WAR" then just 3 of us showed up....
5. I'm VERY much busy with school and learning photoshop etc. im very well active on the forums.

But if you guys want me out of this position so badly i can just withdraw from the commucation admin position...
Sorry for taking your time guys <3

[Image: r3gul4t0rsig.png]
19-03-2012, 10:37 PM | Post: #1036
(19-03-2012 09:03 PM)Pocketdoctor Wrote:  Hmmmmmm, I can't really arrange clan wars with inactive and lvl 18 - people, We have an unorganized clan which is kinda fail, but i like it too...

2. I can't make the clan wars when people are not responding and the different time zones makes it even HARDER
4. I can just give up my admin position if heinz want me to give it up, since last time when we said, "WE WANT A CLAN WAR" then just 3 of us showed up....
5. I'm VERY much busy with school and learning photoshop etc. im very well active on the forums.

But if you guys want me out of this position so badly i can just withdraw from the commucation admin position...

STEIR SCHEIBE!!!
Not what i said at all, anyways i want you in this postion...
We just need to fix are current situation, i am working on a rewards system for battle patcipaton, funds anyone? Anyways we need to make it MANDATORY to be in at least one out of threee consecutive clanwars. There needs to be 1-2 CW a week and we need to schedule them on OUR terms, (our time, classes, levels, etc.) Plus: we do have many players over 18 we just need to contact them.
One of the rules i will soon post is the If you do NOT partcipate in one of three consecutive clan wars without a good reason, you WILL be KICKED

Danke Shan
~Heinz

19-03-2012, 11:28 PM | Post: #1037
Effektive 
(19-03-2012 10:37 PM)Commander:Heinz Wrote:  
(19-03-2012 09:03 PM)Pocketdoctor Wrote:  Hmmmmmm, I can't really arrange clan wars with inactive and lvl 18 - people, We have an unorganized clan which is kinda fail, but i like it too...

STEIR SCHEIBE!!!
We just need to fix are current situation, i am working on a rewards system for battle patcipaton, funds anyone? Anyways we need to make it MANDATORY to be in at least one out of threee consecutive clanwars. There needs to be 1-2 CW a week and we need to schedule them on OUR terms, (our time, classes, levels, etc.) Plus: we do have many players over 18 we just need to contact them.
One of the rules i will soon post is the If you do NOT partcipate in one of three consecutive clan wars without a good reason, you WILL be KICKED

Danke Shan
~Heinz
haha using funds now eh? now we're talkin' Cool I like the idea, the last CW that we had was only Mr.fluffums, Pocket, and me. That wasn't very fun :/ so I support your idea.

P.S like my new sig? :3

20-03-2012, 01:11 AM | Post: #1038
xFFxMrFluffums 
It seems like we are having a large withdrawal of people. The novelty of the clan faded fast, 90% of our members are inactive and we have taken a huge hit as far as the website admin being terrible and now our server being gone. We grew and grew but unfortunately I am mostly at fault. My organization skills are somewhat lacking and the requirements for the clan were so loosey goosey that anyone could join. Coulda shoulda woulda, I have a few things now that I would have liked to do differently in the start, but hindsight is 20/20.

Our clan is falling apart, and I recognize this clearly. We never got into Clan Wars which was a huge mistake in the first part.

I have thought about this quite a lot and have decided to resign as the Leader of Fluffy Fighters. Obviously, I will still be the founder and will troll the forums but will no longer have anything administrative to do with the clan. Heinz is passed leadership and he can do what he will with the clan. My suggestion would be to disband the clan and close the forums, maybe start another one. I would consider joining if you did so, as I'm sure some of the others would.

Since I am the technical owner of the group, I will kick everyone from the group and then Heinz can simply make another group and another forums if you want to start over with FF round two, or make a new clan. I will be in touch on these forums, xfire and Skype when available.

This is partly due to the recent accident and the severity of it, but it's definitely nothing personal against any of the members. So, au revoir Clan Fluffy Fighters, it's been really nice.

-xFFx Kaneiko, Founder and Former Leader of Fluffy Fighters

[Image: fluffyfighters.png]

Founder of Fluffy Fighters

20-03-2012, 01:39 AM | Post: #1039
Well that was a shot through the heart, I belive some people that have left have done so so that they dont have to deal with it anymore.

Ok well this is the deciding moment, may the only comments from this point on (untilthe end of the vote) be only votes/decsions to stay in the clan.

Please if you see this either say:

/stay

or

/leave

i will see if we have at least one full team hopefully two at least...

I think effecktive and ressurector, hopefully pocketdoctor will stay, comm. will be easier with a mini clan, that way we will only have active players that have been hear from the start, we can make a list with commas to copy and paste so that PMs are easy and fast.

When i finish the spreadsheet i will show you guys and see if you like it, then we can start the xFFx point system to earn money----> Funds for loyalty , i hope this works guys, i dont wont to loose this.

A shame to think it all started with rival clan bullies...

20-03-2012, 01:40 AM | Post: #1040
(19-03-2012 11:28 PM)Effektive Wrote:  
(19-03-2012 10:37 PM)Commander:Heinz Wrote:  

STEIR SCHEIBE!!!

Danke Shan
~Heinz
haha using funds now eh? now we're talkin' Cool I like the idea, the last CW that we had was only Mr.fluffums, Pocket, and me. That wasn't very fun :/ so I support your idea.

P.S like my new sig? :3

P.S. I do like your siggy Smile