Hello There, Guest!

14-01-2012, 06:03 PM | Post: #21
=(~~_~~)= 
(14-01-2012 09:09 AM)[DrMonk] Wrote:  1-2 damage a second while on them and 1 damage every second for 5 seconds when off is the only way ill agree to this

that would make the wep really up...

[Image: 2]
Find all posts by this user
14-01-2012, 06:18 PM | Post: #22
Volcomskatr2 
All that fire might make the people with bad computers lag quite a bit and would be a huge pain If you were playing mando and happend to get sprayed with it and catch fire. It might be a litte OP.

[Image: 14217_s.gif]
[Image: 96hov6.png]
14-01-2012, 09:17 PM | Post: #23
ShadyArmada 
/antisign
this isnt team fortress k
that would be another weapon they will let us pay for
like there isnt enough options for incinerating someone here...

14-01-2012, 09:18 PM | Post: #24
ShadyArmada 
(14-01-2012 06:18 PM)Volcomskatr2 Wrote:  All that fire might make the people with bad computers lag quite a bit and would be a huge pain If you were playing mando and happend to get sprayed with it and catch fire. It might be a litte OP.

also this
spamming a weapon is one thing
being a mando that gets spammed upon is another thing(death)

15-01-2012, 12:56 AM | Post: #25
nielsiboy123 
/sign
15-01-2012, 01:10 AM | Post: #26
commando_phean 
/sign burn those pesky mando's

[Image: w8q1r9.png]
15-01-2012, 07:56 PM | Post: #27
Serban25 
(14-01-2012 08:39 AM)crackston Wrote:  Flamethrower should take the gunner. the soldier has the bullet fire.

Ya because Gunner isint already op with pirate pistols MGS and Derpzookas We want more buffs! -.-

[Image: 34zk4zl.png]
16-01-2012, 05:27 AM | Post: #28
KageAi 
/anti-sign

Stupid idea. Just like samurai swords and dragon zooks. Machetes were okay in concept. Real world militaries have used them... But seriously, samurai swords? In fact, they're more like short handled naginatas with the way commandos handle them ingame.

/thread

Of course, nobody's going to let this /thread, but /thread anyway.

And one more /thread for good measure.

/thread

[Image: citysign.jpg]
[Image: poop386277.jpg]

TO ADMINISTRATORS

These images do not violate user privacy anymore than going to battlefieldheroes.com/en does. All websites log the information you find. It's not a big secret.

In addition, the only information you see when you view the image is your own. It retrieves information about your client and generates it every time you view it. Nobody sees someone else's information.

If you simply want me to stop using these images, tell me directly, because "violation of user privacy" is not a good enough reason.

Also, if the image link to "danasoft.com" is a form of adware, then is the "djmaxcrew.com" in my other sig image adware too? Do I need to add a link to a wikipedia article on adware? Shadeshooter cleared the images. I have a conversation log.
16-01-2012, 10:58 AM | Post: #29
Zit! 
Well, the idea is acceptable...but it will never happen that EA will put it in the game...simply because it gives a lot of shitty work and it may give people lag who has slow internet.
To get idea's how a new weapon should be, you should first look at the store and think something like: what is missing here? (don't forget to have it in the same category as the other weapons).
Sadly, almost all kind of weapons are used (in my eyes it is) and it's hard to find something new.
Maybe more semi-automatic weapons would be fun, like the newest gun, shooting salvo's of 3 bullets. But I let other people make topics 'bout that. I'm to lazy for that Tongue
ZiT! out.
17-01-2012, 04:28 AM | Post: #30
SubspaceTabuu 
/anti-sign

Bad idea. The main downfall is that a flamethrower would likely work as a particle based weapon, and loading that many particles through internet connection along with other stuff in the game will cause serious lag. Imagine a flamethrower used in the midst of a nade spamming fest. Everyone in the server would lag out lol

In a way I do like the idea of a flamethrower just to kept mandos away from me. Burn em a few times and they'll stop pestering ya.

[Image: 2]